of     1   

FinalsFantasy
#210350223Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:38 AM GMT

Time for predictions. Every week lets get it Michigan @ Florida State Score: Michigan wins 20-19 Most people will say that at this time, FSU is better than Michigan, and I'll agree with that. However, in a head to head match I'm compelled to pick Michigan just because this plays right into their hands. I love KinghilariousHD, but as a Quarterback he just has ways to go before hes able to make this offense consistently efficient. Another thing, Michigan has good chemistry and I feel knows how to win. Personally, Michigan is mine sleeper team as I see them only getting better this season. Tough call here, but I see a low scoring game as the FSU defense has to drag along its offense and Michigan will be able to capitalize off of FSU's mistakes. Miami @ Ohio State Saturday Score: Ohio wins 35-21 Ohio is in a position to take over this game early and really just cruise to victory. Not because Miami is a bad team, but because Ohio is so smart that this is a perfect match up for them. Miami's Quarterback is Brazil, who isn't the worst QB out there, but I EXPECT him to make unforced errors. I also see a weak run defense from Miami that Ohio WILL exploit. I see Ohio scoring early, Miami turning it over for Ohio to get some easy points. Miami will score with enough patience but I see it being 28-14 by the fourth quarter and Ohio not allowing a comeback. Kansas State @ Arizona State Score: 23-7 ASU (FF) ASU's defense will be strong enough to carry Marioe's mistakes I feel. Unlike some of these other QBs though, Marioe can really dime at some times and just pour on the points. KSU, I had a feeling that they would get better over the off season but I'm just not seeing it. ASU isn't amazing, but KSU will make them look like the Falcons offense, as KSU has no defense to speak of. I see this game being over before halftime. UCLA @ Alabama Score: Alabama 38-26 Now, UCLA is really a big question mark as Dez just got head coach a few days ago. I suspect that he will have brought in some drops from the OFL or maybe even alts the way he talks about this team. I do think that they'll be able to do some things but the main issue I see is how these players' egos will mesh. A tall task to make a team in less than a week and win that weekend, but we'll see. As for Alabama, there is a shaky defense at times that will allow UCLA to score at times, but I see Alabama scoring enough to offset that with them holding a 1 touchdown lead the whole game. Louisiana @ Clemson Score: Clemson 20-0 (FF) I haven't see a whole lot from Clemson as of yet, but what I do know is that they have one of teh top 2-3 head coaches in teh league. He's had this team for a while now and has been building really from teh ground up with his guys his way. Now, he's already been able to get a good grasp on who/what works by now so I'm expecting them to come out and make a statement. Poor Vuoxz. This LSU team is a hot mess and will take a good while to build. Not his fault, he's just inheriting a bunch of inactives and has to build off of his own contacts or whatever is left in the OCFA free agency pool. Hope you're able to build back this team Vu, but as of right now it'll be extremely challenging to beat this Clemson team. Had to make some things incorrect to pass through filters Week one, arguably the most important week of all.
KingHilariousHD
#210351596Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:01 AM GMT

Imma have to ##### ## ya crib
DwarfElfguyAlt
#210356158Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:40 AM GMT

Jokes on you, you underestimate ### ##### ability to allow comebacks.
ZxchJones
#210367032Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:27 PM GMT

I know it's bias to say but, Being a Clemson coach myself, I feel like we have one of the best coaching systems and coach to player chemistry in the league, and that helps production. "It's a just a prank bro" - Stalin
xXKingCurryXx
#210377996Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:17 PM GMT

KSU Will take the W. oUR DEFENSE is fine because no one will dare to pass to my deep side. Our offense definitely will step up and help us win. Because not one team we have scrimmed has stopped me from scoring more than 1 TD
BillionaireOkami
#210379652Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:55 PM GMT

but in our preseason game didnt we clap yall
DwarfElfguyAlt
#210381118Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:25 PM GMT

preseason games is just as important as scrimmages lol
TreBoolin
#210402078Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:04 AM GMT

what threat are you
LimitedGeneration
#210402085Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:04 AM GMT

alabama is just 2gud C:
Zaiye
#210404893Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:42 AM GMT

You're sleeping on FSU
BetterJoe45
#210413222Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

I TRYOUT FOR CLEMSON AND I MADE IT FOR DEFENSE SO OTHER TEAMS DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ACCEPT ME NOW THAT IM ON THE CLEMSON ROSTER
OldYogi
#210414644Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

Finals didnt mention me. #Triggered Truth is a matter of perspective
antisgarbage
#210416370Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:39 AM GMT

I can see us taking this dub. One person doesn't do much for KSU. If they put me at WR, I'll come to your side and show you whats up @xxkingcurry
BillionaireOkami
#210420429Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

ill sleep on fsu like it was a mattress and still come out with a dub
Minkah_Fitzpatrick29
#210460726Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:42 PM GMT

aye keep on sleeping on fsu son when we go 8-0 no bandwagons plz
Joao_Sosa
#210466197Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:33 PM GMT

I respect these.... But let's take a minute y'all to respect that these are predictions and his thoughts... If you dont like it oh well do something about it on game day.
Minkah_Fitzpatrick29
#210484352Friday, February 24, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

i will when we blow out michiagn

of     1