of     1   

TampaBay_Lightning
#210404624Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:39 AM GMT

IM ANGRY
OfficerVideoGame
#210404674Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:39 AM GMT

#### ### #### did donny just ####### say about me, you ###### ###### I’ll have you know I graduated top of ## class in ### Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, #### ## ####### words. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over ### Internet? Think again, ####### As we speak I am contacting ## secret network of spies across ### USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ### storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ##### #### I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you ###### ##### If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held #### ####### ####### But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ##### #####
vikingsfan397
#210404728Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:40 AM GMT

#### ### #### did donny just ####### say about me, you ###### ###### I’ll have you know I graduated top of ## class in ### Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, #### ## ####### words. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over ### Internet? Think again, ####### As we speak I am contacting ## secret network of spies across ### USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ### storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ##### #### I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you ###### ##### If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held #### ####### ####### But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ##### #####
TampaBay_Lightning
#210404732Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:40 AM GMT

#### ### #### did donny just ####### say about me, you ###### ###### I’ll have you know I graduated top of ## class in ### Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, #### ## ####### words. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over ### Internet? Think again, ####### As we speak I am contacting ## secret network of spies across ### USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ### storm, maggot. ### storm that wipes out ### pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ##### #### I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with ## bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to ### entire arsenal of ### United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off ### #### ## ### continent, you ###### ##### If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held #### ####### ####### But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ##### #####
Matthew_Strome18
#210405860Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

#### ### #### did donny just ####### say about me, you ###### ###### I’ll have you know I graduated top of ## class in ### Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, #### ## ####### words. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over ### Internet? Think again, ####### As we speak I am contacting ## secret network of spies across ### USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ### storm, maggot. ### storm that wipes out ### pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ##### #### I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with ## bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to ### entire arsenal of ### United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off ### #### ## ### continent, you ###### ##### If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held #### ####### ####### But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ##### #####
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#210405912Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

#CALEXIT
Matthew_Strome18
#210415483Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

PISS OFF YONND
gr3attimmy111
#210415715Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

PISS OFF YONND
WingerCrusher
#210416068Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:36 AM GMT

of     1