of     1   

MrCrackHD
#210413592Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################## k
MrCrackHD
#210413646Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

##################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################### k
gr3attimmy111
#210414041Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:18 AM GMT

nig卐g卐g卐e卐r卐s
Ebbysface
#210414289Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

His palms doth perspire, his knees feeble, arms doth weigh in excess, vomit hath appeared on his garments already, mother's Italian cuisine. His disposition is one of anxiety, but to the casual observer, he resonates a placid demeanor, prepared to dispense incendiary devices, though his memory fails in regards to that which he had earlier scribed. Those assembled commence to producing emanations of dissatisfaction, his lips part but the vocalizations will not proceed from within. He experiences a sensation akin to ############ at this moment. ### ######## ## ### gathering refers to his state in comedic fashion. The ###onometer has reached the ### ###t## ###ointed time frame. The ###r has concluded. Ceased. Explosive onomatopoeia. At that moment, he must return to the research and development facility once more, the entirety of this symphony. He must sally forth in an endeavor to commandeer this point in time and maintain faith that it shan't move from its current, attainable position into one in which it cannot be taken advantage of. It would be to your credit to be rendered unaware of your own presence inside of the metered collection of melodic vibrations. The current time in which you exist, it is in your possession. It is recommended that you shall nary loosen your grasp upon it, for you shall be limited to a single attempt. Such favorable circumstances as these occur no more than once within the span of your body's biological activity. Such spirits as these, converging upon and piercing the breach, as massive as it be...the whole of existence shall been rendered unto me. Coronate me as monarch as the human race approaches a heretofore unseen accord that demands adherence. A plain existence holds no fascination, but worldwide acclaim is akin to the cold embrace of death. The trials become ever more difficult, growing in intensity akin to that of an open flame. His presence is not unlike that of an unstoppable wind that topples us that stand before him. Lasses of ill repute clamor to bed him. Across the breadth of the map, from cerulean sea to ocean of deepest blue, they whisper his name..."The Strider of Worlds".... Desolate paths, ### Deity of Abraham is aware, his presence is no longer #### ## ### halls of his abode. Nay, he possesses none of the traits of a paternal figure. When he returns to his hearth, his knowledge of his feminine offspring fails him utterly. Hold thy breath! The frigid torrent approaches! The aforementioned ladies of the night? He pleases them no longer. They consider him of inferior quality that no longer ignites their lust############# spread of a new lyricist. His perceived value has plummeted, no longer does he bring forth profitable material. The televised daytime drama is spake unto the masses, blooming like a tragic trailer park rose. It is my reckoning that such trifles have become venerable. However, the rhythm is timeless. Da da #### ## #### da da.
SammieStupidSavage
#210414678Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:24 AM GMT

The only reason I am a s#####t###b####rolling on the field for each team during game play and the batter gets another try unless the ball was caught in the air to the outfield fence between the two foul poles and I will be like a good time to time and money to pay for the death of their daughter and birth of their son of a concussion is when the brain moves around in the skull and I will be like a good time to time and money to pay for the death of their daughter and birth of their son of a concussion is when the brain moves around in the skull and I will be like a good time to time and effort into the bloodstream the ball rolling on the field should have the ability for you guys think I am going through my e#####and any of you have a few weeks back from a different way I see it is the same temperature outside as it is upstairs in my life and I will be like a good time to time and money to the left side effects of Crystal and a few weeks back from a different way to get the best way of life is a good idea and I will be like a good time to do the paper and I am not sure if I can make it to the next day and night
KyleTurris07
#210415278Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:29 AM GMT

Crawling in my skin These wounds, they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real There's so#########n######e##hat pulls beneath the surface Consuming, confusing This lack of self control I fear is never ending Controlling I can't seem To find myself again My walls are closing in (Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced That there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before So insecure Crawling in my skin These wounds, they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me Distracting, reacting Against my w##l I stand beside my o## reflection It's haunting how I can't seem To find myself again My walls are closing in (Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced That there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before So insecure Crawling in my skin These wounds, they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real Crawling in my skin These wounds, they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing, confusing what is real There's ######### ###### ## that pulls beneath the surface Consuming (confusing what is real) This lack of self control I fear is never ending Controlling (confusing what is real)

of     1