of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

bk0918
#210557421Friday, February 24, 2017 10:54 PM GMT

Please copy questions and paste to fill it out then send to me Do not use search engine it must be from the information you know about the character Question 1: what character do you desire?(specific version) Question 2: tell me about your character? Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any? Question 4: why should you be this character? Question 5:what is there other well known name if any? Question 6:how active are you on a scale of 1-10? Question 7:have you ever raged and if yes why? You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(put yes or no) Application finished
BolramWolffe
#210560796Friday, February 24, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

Question 1: what character do you desire?(specific version) I like th e one extra in star wars 3 that slips. Question 2: tell me about your character? He slips on banana Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any? the banana slipping team Question 4: why should you be this character? cause no one else will Question 5:what is there other well known name if any? Banana Slipper Question 6:how active are you on a scale of 1-10? 98392107412647632785612365783265 Question 7:have you ever raged and if yes why? Bad RP'ers and people who post in the wrong sub-forum. Please insert coin to continue.
tokyogho
#210587511Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:07 AM GMT

### ##### ## Spider-Man. ##### name is Peter Parker an usual smart kid who is suddenly bit by a radioactive spider which gives him the ability to shoot webs and climb walls. ##### in the Web Fighters group as the main leader. ##### really interested and have no problem acting or looking exactly like him. ####### Parker. ### would say I would be a ##### ####### have raged for people acting like complete idiots and not listening when supposed to. ######
PeterBParker_1
#212792627Saturday, March 25, 2017 10:41 PM GMT

Question ## what character do you desire?(specific version)Peter Parker Because He Inspires me That Young Kids Can Also Do Good And To never give up Question ## tell me about your character? His middle name is Ben jam in and he is ## he was bitten by a radioactive spider And his uncle was killed when he was ## since then he became Spider-Man to protect others Question ###### teams is your character affiliated with if any? He Is Connected To The Avengers Mostly Question ## why should you be this character? Because I Make The Choices ## Makes I'm a Loyal Rp'er and He Is My Hero Question ###### is there other well known name if any? ##### ## ###### Question ##### active are you on a scale of ##### ## Question ###### you ever raged and if yes why? No because I'm a calm guy and I don't get mad easily You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(put yes or no)
drag5onlord
#212860807Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:00 PM GMT

Question 1: I would like to be Hawkguy Question 2: hawkguy is an expert of arrow and parents die and he was train by a swordsman but then later on hawkguy killed his master ### he a killer and robbed bank then his new master was trickshot and he left later on. so when he saw iron man saving people lives he wanted to do it do so he made a coustome and fight crime then poeple thought he was a crimal so they hunted him down he thought iron man did so he want to kill him he was with black widow at the time then later join avenger and change. Question 3: Avenger Question 4 :Im Skilled in archery I am ### ###### o e fan I always wanted to be him Also I take it serious sometimes I have he weapon in my gear also he never gives up and keep trying. Question 5: ##### ###### Question 6:7 to a 10 QUESTON 7: no I promised to follow all rules and respect council - Yes
drag5onlord
#212862314Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:20 PM GMT

QUEstion 3: S.H.I.E.L.D., The New Avengers, Thunderbolts, West Coast Avengers, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Circus of Crime
Ben10ten102
#212944488Monday, March 27, 2017 10:52 PM GMT

Question ## ##### ####### ############### Question ## Miles was ######### born in brooklyn but his mother is ###### ###### he took up the mantle of Spider-Man at age ### Question ############## Question ## I have extensive knowledge of Miles and I've read the comics aswell so I'm up to date with him. Question ######## Question ##### Question ##### really. You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(yes)
3nderwolf146
#212945664Monday, March 27, 2017 11:08 PM GMT

Question 1: what character do you desire?(specific version) Bruce Banner/Incredible Hulk Earth-616 (I realize he is prob already taken) Question 2: tell me about your character? Bruce Banner at a young age was already extremely brilliant however that brilliance could never get him his fathers love in fact his father thought he was a mother and thought he was quote on quote fooling his mother. His own father murdered his mother in front of Bruce traumatizing him and leading Bruce to create his imaginary friend that served as an emotional outlet all the way through his College career however this Imaginary friends advice was usually very....violent. Bruce was recruited by the U.S military to create weapons and he ended up creating a Gamma missile under the impression Gamma radiation couldn't hurt humans but could hurt structures however that ended up being extremely wrong. During the test of the missile when Banner was going to fire it a teenager drove into the test site Banner told his assisant to stop the countdown and he drove off to save the teen (Who was R####J#####who later became A-Bomb) It turned out his assistant was a Russian spy and fired the missile anyway Banner pushed Rick into a trench saving his life but Banner took the full force of the gamma rays and the imaginary friend bruce had created was now a real life living monster named "The Hulk" now Bruce and The Hulk are two seperate beings that fight for control of Banners body they hate eachother. Hulk can destroy meteors twice the size of earth and hold up Manhattan island. But he is no slouch in speed or durability either he is fast enough to tag Quicksilver who can easily break the sound barrier and run faster than a radio wave he is extremely hard to kill due to his extremely tough skin and healing factor which can regenerate whole limbs and organs if necessary. Since Hulks creation he has been constantly chased by the military due to what they said was security reasons and Ross thought hulk was a menace (Kinda ironic seeing as how he became a Hulk of his own later) He has joined many super hero teams on ocassions including the Avenegers Defenders and the Fantastic Four. All of Hulks abilities however would be trumped by the strongest and most deadly, The Worldbreaker State in this state Banner relinquishes any control he has over the Hulk and gamma energy flows from Hulks body with this state with a single stomp in this state he can create earthquakes felt hundreds of miles away and when battling another worldbreaker Hulk one single collision obiliterated the planet they were on Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any? Avengers Defenders Fantastic four and once the Illuminati Question 4:why should you be this character? He has been one of my favorite characters in the marvel universe since I was really little not only that but I have extensive knowledge of him from the comics Question 5: what is there other well known name if any: Regularly he goes by Bruce Banner but aliases include The Green Goliath Jade Giant Sakaarson Etc. Question 6 how active are you on a scale of 1-10? Maybe an 8 or a 7 I don't know how long this will last though Question 7 have you ever raged and if yes why? Yes I have raged before I usually rage when people are acting extremely dumb and can't see my way of thinking (I know that sounds really egocentric.) You promise to follow the rules and respect the council? (Yes)
RoyHarperDC
#220062508Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:45 PM GMT

Question 1: The Punisher. Question 2: Sadly found his family to be murdered right in front of him after he came back from the army. Question 3: Thunderbolts, Secret Defenders, Defenders, Hydra, Heroes for Hire. Question 4: Ive been Punisher ever since I watched Daredevil the Netflix series. Question 5: ##### ####### Question 6: Eight. Question 7: No, don't think I ever will. You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(put yes or no) Yes,absolutely
Hexfinity
#220120126Friday, June 30, 2017 5:24 PM GMT

What character do you desire? (Star Lord) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tell me about your character? He is the part of the Guardians of The Galaxy, He has a Human Mother and a Father who is Basically a god.He is a Powerful Being. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What team is your character ######### with if any? Guardians of the Galaxy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ W####hould you be this character? Because I want to fill up the guardians of the galaxy rank.and also have fun and do things. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What is other well known name if any? Peter Quill ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How active are you on a scale of #####. N i n e Yes. (PS i will buy his correct clothes when i get robux but right now i will have to do this with the things I have.)
Hexfinity
#220156100Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:29 AM GMT

What character do you desire? (Star Lord) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tell me about your character? He is the part of the Guardians of The Galaxy, He has a Human Mother and a Father who is Basically a god.He is a Powerful Being.He has duel blasters that shoot plasma or lazers. He has a High tech mask. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What team is your character ######### with if any? Guardians of the Galaxy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ W####hould you be this character? Because I want to fill up the guardians of the galaxy rank.and also have fun and do things. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What is other well known name if any? Peter Quill ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How active are you on a scale of #####. N i n e ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yes. (PS i will buy his correct clothes when i get robux but right now i will have to do this with the things I have.)
NovaAvengers
#220212943Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

Question 1: what character do you desire?: MCU Doctor Strange Question 2: tell me about your character: Doctor Step hen Strange is a rich and famous neurosurgeon, but when he was driving on the road with his Lambo, he was too distracted on his work to pay attention to the road, causing him to crash and lose feelings in his hands. Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any: The Avengers Question 4: why should you be this character: Because the Sorcerer Supreme is my favourite non-taken character right now in this group, and I really like the way he uses his Cloak of Levitation. Question 5:what is there other well known name if any: Doctor Step hen Strange Question 6:how active are you on a scale of 1-10?: About 7 Question 7:have you ever raged and if yes why? Yes, I raged because my friends kept ignoring me, which caused me to break out in rage just like the Hulk You promise to follow the rules and respect council? Yes.
Stanford_Pine
#220218385Saturday, July 01, 2017 7:32 PM GMT

Ultimate Nick Fury (MCU) Nick fury (Directer Fury) is a former officer of the US Army and an espionage veteran of the CIA during the Cold War. He joined S.H.I.E.L.D., a covert international peacekeeping organization which operates as humanity's first line of defense against Earth's most Dangerous Enemies. The Avengers Because i feel that I could play a good role as Fury,since he is the only character i can think of,and Research about. Directer ############# ###### Fury 9 Not really,i just seem to calm myself down,and if i do tend to rage,i'm very sorry. Yes Stanford_Pine
dumdumie
#220319359Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:10 PM GMT

Please copy questions and paste to fill it out then send to me Do not use search engine it must be from the information you know about the character Question 1: what character do you desire?(specific version) I would like to be namor the Sub-Mariner Question 2: tell me about your character? My character is the King of Atlantis now let's list some powers then we will get back to his background. His powers include flight Bianca tiny wings, aquatic adaption, superhuman strength, and longevity. Now back to his background namor was King of Atlantis born to Princess Fen and Leon#######e#########Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any? The Invaders, All-winners squad,Avengers,Defenders,Deep Six,The Caba##########en, X-men,The Order,Heros for hire,and the Phoenix Five. Question 4: why should you be this character? I have experience with being characters like Namor for example in some groups I have been water creatures, gods of the Seas, and last but not least King of Atlantis. Question 5:what is there other well known name if any? Namor the first, the Avenging son, Imperius Rex, and The Sub-Mariner. Question 6:how active are you on a scale of 1-10? I would say 10. Question 7:have you ever raged and if yes why? I have never raged because when I start to get mad I always try to stay calm. You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(put yes or no) yes I do. This is my Marvel Namor application.
dumdumie
#220319631Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:14 PM GMT

Teh Tags on Number 2 are ###### ######## and on number 3 they are ################ ########## #####
dumdumie
#220319686Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:15 PM GMT

3 is not that relevant it is just his dad but 3 is teh Ca b a l and Dark x- m e n
dumdumie
#220319706Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:15 PM GMT

2 is not relevant I mean
dumdumie
#220319722Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:15 PM GMT

Sorry for all the posts
butter610
#220375158Monday, July 03, 2017 5:33 PM GMT

Question 1: what character do you desire?(specific version)i want to be savitar Question 2: tell me about your character?savitar is the god of speed Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any?he is apart of the hero team Question 4: why should you be this character?because no one else wants to be the god of speed Question 5:what is there other well known name if any?god of speed Question 6:how active are you on a scale of 1-10? 5 Question 7:have you ever raged and if yes why? i have raged when people spawn kill me You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(put yes or no)yes Application finished
Die4Y0u
#220381979Monday, July 03, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

Question 1: what character do you desire?(specific version) I desire to Blade Question 2: tell me about your character? He is a skilled hunter. Who has training Kung fo and karate. He is also half vampire.He share's plenty of there traits but known of there weaknesses. He's on a mission to kill all vampires and all evil that lurks in the dark. Question 3:what teams is your character affiliated with if any? None at the moment He might be in some ill have to check. I do know at some point he teams up with Dr.strange to kill Dracula. Question 4: why should you be this character? I know plenty about him I have a custom suit of him And I am skilled in his combat. Question 5:what is there other well known name if any? His hero/vigilante name is Blade. His original name in Eric####o#######Question 6:how active are you on a scale of 1-10? I'm active at a 8 If I'm not online I'm doing football conditioning or deving. Question 7:have you ever raged and if yes why? The only time I raged was because I was being spawn killed by a hack######my old group game. You promise to follow the rules and respect council?(put yes or no) Yes, I give you my word. Application finished
Caueomniverse
#220532329Wednesday, July 05, 2017 5:40 PM GMT

Question 1: w##t character do you desire?(specific version) Captain America Stev########################################r character? Captain America is a Marvel Comics character and was created in 19################nd of World War II, his story is quite simple. ##### ###### was a very weak man who did not have much money and then decided to go to the army, because of an advertisement in the street, so there he finds Bucky his childhood partner then want to apply it the serum to turn A super soldier and then he went to war. Red Skull is the villain of the fi###########'m talking about in this story, Ro##############im but the plane crashes and he's frozen for years. -------------Civil war----------------- This was the death of the character in the comics, the side of justice is always good in a decision of the government of all heroes to reveal the se###############f heroes. Iron Man agrees, Captain America does not and so begins a war with deaths... Question 3:######eams is your character affiliated with if any? The Avengers. Question 4: why##h##########e this character? Because he is my favorite character, has justice, is heroic and knows how to act in various times. Question 5:#########here other well known name if any? S####################Bucky""and Sa################### #c######re you on a scale of ##### On such a scale ### # # # # # Question ###### you ever raged and if yes why? Yes, sometimes I get raged because I lose something (not in the game).
Emil5558
#220543190Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

My name is Emil5558 and i want to be Star Lord. Star lord is a member of Guardian of the galaxie , his ################# #### is Peter Quill. Star lord are a human and a Spartoi because his father was a spartoi race and his mother, human. Star lord his my favorite marvel caracter and i am ready to protect the galaxie for the justice and the honnor. I have many experiance so i am good person to be star lord. I am verry actve like 10 and i never raged. I Promise to follow each rules.
Emil5558
#220543652Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:21 PM GMT

I want to be Iron fist If star lord is taken. Iron fist is my second best caracter and i have many experiance so i will be good. my caracter is in Heroes and his ## ## ################# is Daniel Rand. he contol the chi and he are a pro of arts martials. I am active like 10. I never raged. I promise to follow each group rules [yes].
waffleman2145
#220564996Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:53 AM GMT

I desire deadpool because he is exactly like me I saw the movie I read all the comics but I need robux for the outfit is a indestructible adult superhero that has guns swords and a funny/immature adult attitude.Deadpool has been on the X-MEN before and he has teamed up with many marvel superheroes.I need to be deadpool because he is the best superhero in my opinion and he is exactly like me.Deadpool has t w o DC characters that have Dead in their name Deathstroke and dead shot the scale of o n e to t e n I am a s i x because sometimes I go offline for a while or go somewhere.I have raged sometimes if a player in the game is being mean to me and others.Yes I will follow the rules of the council.thank you for your time.
YoungRPLX
#220605437Thursday, July 06, 2017 2:11 PM GMT

The Character that i want to be is Rocket Raccoon, i promise you i will be very valuable to be in this group as rocket raccoon and i will take EVERYTHING EASY ON THOSE MACHINE GUNS that u guys have for myself as rocket raccoon so please give me this oppertunity to be rocket raccoon and please accept me for this group it pending!

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right