of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

samuel0522
#210677820Sunday, February 26, 2017 2:47 AM GMT

Pm Vice-President+ for the Application 1) What position are you seeking? 2) Why are you seeking this position? (3 sentences) 3) Have you had any past experience in a job like this? What groups? 4) In a scale 1-10, how active are you? 5) Why should we hire you over others? (3 sentences) 6) Are you willing to put the time and effort into this position/job? 7) In a scale of 1-10 how well is your grammar and punctuation? [IF YOU PASSED]: You rank will be changed when me and my team agreed to it. [IF YOU FAILED]: Your rank will not change but you can try again in the future. Founder of Tri-Fly:GavinSJ03 Co-Founder:Samuel0522 Signed by:GavinSJ03,Samuel0522
GavinSJ03
#210738684Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:31 PM GMT

im gavinsj03 and i approve this message https://www.roblox.com/library/513766921/ROBUX
Henrypika
#210738850Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:33 PM GMT

Wrong subforum. Lore is fine because it's a story, but applications are not stories or roleplays, even if it's associated to a roleplay group. Anything that's not a story that's group related belongs in C&G
samuel0522
#210739237Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:37 PM GMT

Ingore the roleplaying because is not working for me so ingore it
Henrypika
#210739305Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:37 PM GMT

Ignore*
SpencerEllenson12
#218446860Friday, June 09, 2017 12:19 AM GMT

I am seeking a Vice Chairman. I am seeking this position because I am very active. I am also a great person to count on to get some things done. I will prove to be a very cool and nice vice chairman. Yes I have had experience. The group was in was Ice Street but it is no longer active so I left it. I would rate my active level to the max (can't type numbers). You should hire me because I have a large bit of experience for these jobs. I am also a nice and cool person. Finally, I am super active and will make sure all rules are followed. Yes, I am willing to put in time and effort into this position. I will rate my grammar and punctuation to the max.
SpencerEllenson12
#218510245Friday, June 09, 2017 9:12 PM GMT

When do I get accepted?
rory0904
#218726525Monday, June 12, 2017 3:38 PM GMT

## I am applying for security, or as a flight attendant. ## For security, it seems like an interesting job. But, for flight attendant, you would still get to travel, as you are working. And, for both, you would #### lots of incredibly different people. ## No I have not. ## I would say #### ## #### I am great with customers. #### I am enthusiastic and helpful. And ###### I am reliable when needed to be. ## Yes. ## ####
SQUIDYMAN360KID
#218755024Monday, June 12, 2017 10:41 PM GMT

i am seeking for captain of the planes i want to because i am very good at it i have experience and i think it will be good for the group now i have not had experience in groups but made a daily flights game and do daily flights i am very active i play5 hours every day i would say 10/10 i think you should hire me because im nice the crew members and the people aboard and i will make them feel at home i will put a few hours of my day every day for this group if i make it in my grammar and punctuation is very good i would call it 10/10 i even took a class for grammar and punctuation
Robloxliew360
#219221721Monday, June 19, 2017 11:01 AM GMT

I am seeking for cabin crew. Because I want to make passengers happy for our airlines. No. ## Because we want this group grow. ##
FancyTman456
#219589555Saturday, June 24, 2017 4:48 AM GMT

1. I am seeking rank pilot. 2.Because my dad is a pilot and I can fly real good.I Am a pilot on a nother game to.I can help out real good I think. 3. Yes I work at galaxy air lines. 4. 10 I'm active. 5. Because I like to fly and I could be there every day. 6.Yes I will play all day. 7.My grammar is a 9.
topsuperboy200
#220157546Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

] to be security]]I've always dreamed of working in a airport and because of that i want to work with your community and i hope you take interest in this thank you. ]]] i have not but want to ]]]] a ]]]]]]]]]] or unless i'm on a vacation. ]]]]] i'm smart and i'm creative an mostly kind and loyal and i really want a job here at your airport thanks once again]]]]]] i will do any thing in my power to work as an employee ]]]]]]]in my writing uh i'm a ]]]]] thanks for READING!!!!
ForeverTaIl
#220226130Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:10 PM GMT

wrong subforum 104.1k posts
ItzAlenX
#220304916Sunday, July 02, 2017 7:26 PM GMT

1) The position Pilot 2) i love planes and i know alot about them from the inside and the outside 3) yes in the group royale airlines i was one of the highest rank pilot (important pilot) 4) now a 8 because i have 3 weeks school left after that 9.5 i am gone try to be active as long as posible 5)ik know alot about flying like how you start a plane etc. 6) yes OFCOURS IT MY DREAM JOB :D 7) 8.5 I AM NOT ENGLISH I AM DUTCH srry caps by Q7 hope you like my awnser i hope i will get the job its my dream job hope i get the awnser in the future :D ItzAlenX
andretyuss12
#221387869Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:56 AM GMT

I'm really looking for any rank it does not matter to but. The reason I'm just seeking for any rank is because I don't think that u should just request a rank. I think that u should just accept the rank that u get and be grateful that u got that rank.I don't care if I don't get the job because there is a lot of jobs to apply for. I have worked with Aqua airway, FlyPh I am active 7 Of corse, I put in work on every job I get no matter what I don't care if it was picking up crap I will put the effort in it. I will give my self a 9 sometimes RARELY I miss my grammar.
ebagdon2
#222444888Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

Question o n e answer: I am seeking pilot. I really love flying aircrafts. I would be the safest pilot ever! Question t w o answer: I am seeking pilot cause I love flying. I want to work for tri fly airlines! I also love flying passengers. I am also seeking pilot cause I want to work for this more controlled airline. Question t h r e e answer: For current jobs I am captain for easy jet airlines, I am admin for café on a boat café, and I am host on soro's about to become waiter. For past jobs I was customer service for vell#####ort and spa and I was lance corporal for british army. I did not get fired. I would never leave this group. O n e job in the future is this job. Question f o u r answer: I am very active on roblox so I would say t e n. Question f I v e answer: I should be hired as a pilot cause of dedication, willing to train, willing to work, willing to put time and effort into this job, safety, kindness, and skill which I have. I should be hired over every good thing. I should be hired cause I don't cheat. I have everything that is good and don't have anything that is bad. Question s I x answer: I will put so much time and effort into this job. In fact all of it. Questions s e v e n answer: I would say n I n e not to lie. Cause sometimes I mess up but I correct it. Thanks tri fly please give me a reply if I did not pass. Thanks for your time tri fly. :)
SQUIDYMAN360KID
#222667615Friday, July 28, 2017 9:59 PM GMT

i want to be the mostly the pilot but if not then i want to be security or cabin crew i want to be this because i have experience. also im good at it. and its fun! yes i have been a pilot before in Roblox Delta Airline t en i am on roblox all the time because i am experienced. i also am on roblox all the time. i love flying planes in roblox yes alot of time! t en i have very good grammer
ForeverTaIl
#222690164Saturday, July 29, 2017 4:32 AM GMT

oh i guess this thread survived 107.4k posts ||| 787.9k total posts
commadervader22fan
#222814779Monday, July 31, 2017 4:36 AM GMT

1) Security 2) I am seeking this position, because I am active alot, and want to make the Airlines alot safer. Also I will make it the safest flight. 3) I had experience with Lemonade Airlines with the security. 4) Seven 5) You should hire me over the others, because I am ####### and loyal. Also I should make this the most safest place to be on airlines, even if troller's come and troll. 6) I am willing to put the time and effort, because I will be active at my best and will supervise the passenger's, And want another job here at the airport and won't waste my time harassing other people. 7) I'd suggest a Seven.
LegendaryBlocks1
#223638483Monday, August 14, 2017 4:08 AM GMT

1) I am looking towards Captain. 2) I have had a bit of Ro-Aviation experience, and I want to push my journey further ahead. Having been hired would mean a lot to me. I'd like to make passengers happy of the service, as I am one of the people that enjoy flights. 3) I have had experience in EasyJet, but the group has been disembarked, and I am no longer Captain. 4) 10. I am very active as I am on for hours a day. ( I have school from 7am CDT to 3:35pm CDT. ) 5) I am willing to post my complete efforts into this job. It is very special to me. I want to make Tri-Fly the best airliner out there. 6) ANYTHING, I would do for this job, ANYTHING! I am willing to even spend some study time on a flight. 7) 10, sir. I am a fully born American! Thank you. I hope this is in your consideration. Having this job is the world to me. Wish me luck!
MunchingLizard55YT
#223764116Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:06 PM GMT

You won't be able to have that high of a rank, you can be promoted into a higher rank. - To SpencerEllenson12.
SirDerpingTon62
#224051108Monday, August 21, 2017 10:40 PM GMT

Pm Vice-President+ for the Application 1) What position are you seeking? Flight Attendant 2) Why are you seeking this position? (3 sentences) I'm seeking this position because I want to be in a airplane roleplay. I love airplanes, and working in them. Serving food and helping customers on an airplane is so enjoying!! Also it's a great way for me to relax, while I play Roblox! 3) Have you had any past experience in a job like this? What groups? Yes, on Castaway Airlines! 4) In a scale 1-10, how active are you? 7 5) Why should we hire you over others? (3 sentences) Because I've done this before. Also I've been through a lot of admin stuff. I'll enjoy this a lot more than others. I'm not saying that I'm better than everyone else I'm just telling you why you should hire me (don't hate). 6) Are you willing to put the time and effort into this position/job? Yes 7) In a scale of #### ################ ################# is your grammar and punctuation? 7
cffkfdkdi
#224169901Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:46 PM GMT

1) I want to serve food on the airplane. 2)Because I love your Airlines! Because I would help anyone,anytime. Because I would Learn all rules in a secound! 3)Yes I did in 2016. 4)8. 5)Because I'm Nice. Because ill listen to all people. Because Ill do everything what you say. 6)Yes my all heart. 7)9.
willbill_23
#224174998Thursday, August 24, 2017 8:07 PM GMT

1) I am seeking pilot position 2) I am seeking this position because I am really enjoying Roblox aviation. I would love a little more Robux than what I am getting. Finally I have quite a lot of friends that do this and are really good. 3) No. 4) 8. I can make myself available most days. 5) You should hire me because I can put in the time and effort. I fly regularly. And I won't do stupid things like some other people. 6) yes. 7) 9
szoppl
#224511347Friday, September 01, 2017 10:32 AM GMT

## Cabin crew. ## I like to work with people. I like to be helpful. I like to speak with people. ## This is my first group. ## ##### ## I`am good speaking English, I am not vulgar, I`am fair. ## Yes. ## #####

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right