chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

tommy1703
#225000742Sunday, September 10, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

1) What position are you seeking? The position I am seeking is "Pilot" 2) Why are you seeking this position? (3 sentences) I'm seeking this position because i'm planning on becoming a commercial pilot in the future and i thought this would be fun and help me learn a bit more about aviation. Another reason is that most airlines I join are corrupt, so I thought this one would be professional. Last, I just thought it would be fun flying for this airline, i can teach lower ranks and possibly higher ranks the knowledge i know and make everyones time enjoyable. 3) Have you had any past experience in a job like this? What groups? Yes I have, I'm a retired pilot in "Travel Blue" 4) In a scale 1-10, how active are you? 9/10 5) Why should we hire you over others? (3 sentences) Because I do have a lot of knowledge when it comes to aviation, like i said earlier im looking to be a commercial pilot in the future, and I'm currently looking for flight schools so i can get my gliders license (Didn't add that before) 6) Are you willing to put the time and effort into this position/job? I am willing to put the time and effort into the Position of "Pilot" 7) In a scale of #### ### #### is your grammar and punctuation? 8/10 I try my best to type correctly, and use proper punctuation. If I'm not sure on a word, ill look it up on Google.
ninjarobloxmaster8
#225693025Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:37 AM GMT

I would like to go for security I chose security because i can protect an look out for any bad actions or or objects. I chose security so i can help out at the Airport. I chose security so i can be a worker at the Airport. I have not had any experiences like this in any group. I am active #### ###### percent active I am responsible and trusting for anything. I am always appropriate. I am kind and do my best and I'll help anyone for anything. I am very excited and willing to take the security job and ill always be happy to put my time and effort in this job. My grammer would be {{ {8} }} out of #########
ninjarobloxmaster8
#225693056Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:40 AM GMT

Hopefully what I wrote for the interview questions actually posted.
Mystiiy
#225728747Friday, September 29, 2017 10:11 AM GMT

## The rank I'am seeking for is: President! ## I'am seeking this rank because this is a great group and I want to help this group grow! And I want this rank because I like to flight and I want to help people like ######### and enjoy the flight! And anyways if I fail i will do my best in the future to make this group better and better. ## Yes I have much experience, ~Kuwait Airways~ / ###### Airways ® / ######### Airlines™ Is the group's! ## I would rate my activity as a ##### ## I think you should hire me because I'am a great person and I want this airline to be good! And in this group we need many who wants this group to be big, not people that just want to be a high rank. And a the questions need to be answered. ## Yes I'am willing to waste all my time in this group. ## I think a #### Would rate my grammar and punctuation!
YeBoiSquirrel
#225905330Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:25 AM GMT

First#######################replying to the forum not the high ranks but I couldn't message them. ## I am seeking the rank of Pilot (As you can see by my avatar.) ### I'm seeking this position because I'm wanting to fly for a airline and become my future career and have the virtual experience of it. Also, I want to tell my friends and people I'm a Roblox Pilot so I can sorta be official so whatever. Finally, I want to bring a role model among my fellow ################################# The biggest group American Airlines. I flew with them very briefly. Also I played "A place with ########## and I'm a decent pilot on that. Also, I was a Imperial TIE fighter pilot from Star Wars also I was a X-wing and one ###the best Y-wing pilots too. 4.On###################t################# around nine###############ng a active more humo############################line and I'd be a well behaved, a active, and matu####################line. #### ## ####### yes. I'd hopefully be ### of your best pilots and captains. ### I'd say around # #### ## ##### ### you can see) P.S I'm not using auto correct. Also I hope you can read tags.
soronorjs
#226634600Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:16 AM GMT

## What position are you seeking? Fi r st class officer. ## Why are you seeking this position? ## sentences) becuse its nearest too captain. And i wanna work at an airline. And i wanna fly flights. ## Have you had any past experience in a job like this? What groups? ## In a scale ##### how active are you?### I have other jobs but idc about them. ## Why should we hire you over others? ## sentences) Becuse i have past experiences. And im working ##### ### im active. ## Are you willing to put the time and effort into this position/job? Yes # ### ## In a scale of #### ### #### is your grammar and punctuation? ###
casoloe
#227048740Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:39 PM GMT

hey! my name is carlos and want to be pilot ## ## ##### ### and 6 Grade.i want to by pilot because planes are intresting.i dream ##### a pilot when ## ## and ####### school.and i #### had ############ a think like this but i watch a lot of plane ########### and mayday mayday alarm im cockpit (thats german)im realy active i play daily roblox over 2 hours long i cann play longer thats why i will say 8.you ####### hire my because i now a lot ##### planes and because im ##### i have a lot of time ######## ########## ############## willing to put time and effort and my grammar and punctuation i will say 5 not that good but its ok more info ##### me : im from german and ## ##### ### i cann speak english and german and a little bit arbic i live in uae umm al ###### near dubai ### min away from dubai) im in german ############# school sharjah
sofy589
#227456816Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:36 PM GMT

The position im looking for is Flight Attendant. I am looking for this position to have the opportunity to work on a really good airline, I want to know new people, and also I want to have a serious job where I can learn new things that I didn't learn on other airlines. I have experience on California Pacific Airlines and on South West Airlines On scale from on e to t en I have t en because I always assist to all flights that are needed either they are important or not. You should be hiring me instead of others because im a very active person, Im always paying attention, I respect people at all times, I will offer the best customer service and you will be proud of me because the passengers will give very good comments of the service that I gave them. I am willing to put time and effort to this at all times because im a very caring person. On scale from o ne to t en on my grammar and punctuation I have t en since I always put effort on what im writing and I always check it before I post it.
DNCEkiller41
#227518144Monday, November 13, 2017 1:44 PM GMT

Hello I am seeking the pilot position. The reason for this is because I have worked as an FO and pilot for several different airlines and would like to bring my experience to this airline.I love planes and know a lot about them.I have great service and am ready to give passengers a quality flight so they choose T r i Fly again. Yes, I have been a pilot for British Airways and a FO for Cebu Pacific. I would give myself about a music 8 on activity. I think you should hire me because I have lots of experience for this job. I also as a pilot want to give customers the great service they deserve. I am also a very kind person and will work to my best ability to ENSURE customers have a great flight. Yes, Of course I would like to put my best effort in this job so we are given great reviews left after the flight. I will also put all my time into this and finish flights fully to my best ability. I would rate myself music 10 because i am the best speller in my class.
Tirath23
#227551187Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:03 PM GMT

1) I want to become a Pilot either First Officer or Captain. 2) It is because I want to become a pilot when I grow up and I have already prepared for that by knowing everything about every plane. Also I want to work with you as a pilot because it is my dream to become a ROBLOX pilot which only you can fulfil. 3)No, your airline is the first one to which I am approaching for job. ##### ###### because I know everything about a plane and I practice flying for almost an hour or two in ROBLOX because of which I am experienced in flyingg planes in ROBLOX (You may test it by taking my flying test). 6) Yes definitely. 10) 9
Tirath23
#227551219Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:05 PM GMT

4th line tags is the starting of the answer of third question .
mrcheck126
#227868785Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

I am seeking for pilot. The reason I'm am seeking this rank, is because I want to fly people to where they want to go. Also I will NOT CRASH.
fruitbouy
#227946940Friday, November 24, 2017 5:46 PM GMT

PILOT I am a experienced pilot i am very active # and i was a ######## pilot because i am loyal yes always very good
XxKidThexX
#228232018Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:06 PM GMT

I'm seeking,an pilot position. Why am,i seeking an pilot position?It's becuse i've been an pilot at diffrent airlines.And the airlines shut down i don't know why?And now i'm looking for a new on e. I have had,an previous experience at Delta airlines,British airlines.I diden't like it there so i left, i was an pilot both of them they were rude.I just left.I'm ########## I'm kind proud, of having an job some people just ah i don't care.But me i care about everything if we have an problem on board i will try to fix it. How fast i can but i think thre will be no problems. i will,try put so much effort how much i can.This job for me is like an job ## #### ######## need to care about people and never giveup.And become,the best and try you'r best. I would,say my grammar is about ##### try to to the best what i can. HOPE YOU ENJOYED (:

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2