Find a Sponsor! With the new 2017 kits release just round the corner, now is the time for Managers to secure great sponsorship deals!
Below is some guidelines to sponsorship, as well as some RO-brands I've noticed (not not approached) in order to get a sponsor on your new kit. You have until Tuesday the 14th to secure any deals.
1) Sponsors don't have to pay RO-FA or you anything to be on your kit, if they agree then you will automatically receive a Team-Funds bonus dependent on the size of your sponsor.
2) Sponsors cannot be clones of IRL brands, such as Adidas or McDonalds.
3) Sponsors can be based on IRL brands, such as Blockdonalds or Ro-Nike.
4) A sponsors logo will be put on the front of your kit, designed by the RO-FA board (division A).
5) You can under no circumstances pay a sponsor, they are benefiting from free advertising.
6) If a sponsor wants to donate money they can do it to you or to RO-FA (to team funds).
7) A sponsor can't be involved with signings or management, again they are solely their to benefit from free advertising.
8) The kit will be created by RO-FA, however there will be a separate forum released about customization law.
9) You may have 0-3 sponsors, they can only be advertised on the front of the jersey.
10) The RO-FA board may disapprove any sponsor they feels is unsuitable.
Examples of suitable sponsors who I HAVE NOT contacted, you may want to try and arrange a deal with them or look for some yourself:
Blox Channel Coffee: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=515698
Alpha Authority: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=790907
Starlite Corporation: https://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=294160
Snowman Studio: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=2822994
Golden Games: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=817535
Blox News Radio: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=86863
ROBLOX Gun league: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=900648
World Models Production Company: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=3062843
Bitter Fashion: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=1232534
Cavern Studio: https://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=2802655
Prince Hotels: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=3104930
Blick Studios: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=2987026
Apples Clothing: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=3038959
On a final note, it would be a good idea to make sure the main sponsor you choose is unique to your team.
xMFrosTJoin Date: 2015-11-01
Post Count: 87
it won't be too hard to get some deals done with some of the war clans, excluding AA, ;p
I made my team the kits. They are sooooo better than whoever made them before.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i joined blox channel because AA is not responding wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Starlite Corporation: A Sponsor that actually didn't agree to be used as a sponsor
I checked with ResetQube, one of the highest ranking members in Starlite, and he said that they never actually agreed to it.
ogan785Join Date: 2016-03-24
Post Count: 213
Hello, I have a question. How many members do you need for the group to become a sponsor? I currently do have a high school group, but it only has music 3 members..
𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖆 𝖘𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘.
this post was someone else who hacked me, I have no hate for RO-FA, I've been with it for a long time and this wouldn't be me.
Grant Emerald Jester