of     1   

Le_ChefGecko
#212342540Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:09 PM GMT

As many of you know KRA is going through a change in primary host and for this reason I will be laying out some changes and what to expect as I take over full-time operations. First off, I would like to thank Kiboy for his years of dedication to Ro-Racing and helping it grow ## much as it has. Many of you take for granted the literal sacrifice it takes to run something, especially of this magnitude. Kiboy always attempted to have fun with anything he did and tried to please as many people as possible even if it went against what he may have ultimately wanted to do. So please if you happen to see Kiboy around keep that in mind with how you treat him because he did more than you think. Now to the business at hand. We have reached Week 16 of the season and are basically just over the halfway point. There are some intense battles as we near the chase for Divisions 1-3 and some close points battles for Divisions 4-6. You should expect things to be slightly different with a new host taking over, but I assure you I will try to keep it as K##-esque as p##sible. Without further ado here are some highlights of what to expect. ▌█ Race Cap: ## I see it KRA has a few wrinkles in structure that need to be sorted out. I have noticed that some of the higher Divisions have a large influx of drivers participating on a weekly basis. In order combat some of the chaos that ensues in these particular races I will be adding a Race Cap. This will ensure that the number of drivers per race isn't overwhelming, but also allowing a solid number of drivers to participate. Obviously during the chase these limits will be modified to accommodate the conditions that are present but for now it should look something like this. Division 1: 14 Drivers Division 2-4: 12 Drivers Division 5-6: 10 Drivers This may not seem like much, but it will ensure to keep the driver count at a stable number. ▌█ Official Review: Since I have a second computer I will be using an alt to record all races from above to ensure that all cautions, final laps, and any event that would need to be reviewed has full transparency. This will enable KRA to have precise calls of position and to ensure all results are as accurate as possible. ▌█ Commentating: Races will still feature guest commentators as they feel welcome. If you feel like you have the ability to commentate and are not racing in said Division feel free to let me know and I will give you a shot. ▌█ Serious Clause: This may be the most important thing in this whole post in my opinion so please read carefully. I know this is a game, I want everyone to have fun and joke around, but there is a fine line between having fun and just being wreck less. I want people to take the racing side of KRA at least Semi-Serious. At the minimum you should be attempting to follow rules and not intentionally going out of your way to cause issues. I want everyone to joke around, poke fun at each other, etc. But keep in mind there are rules for a reason so attempt to follow them within reason. ▌█ Qualifying: Divisions ### #### #### qualifying for every single race the rest of the season. Qualifying is honestly a great tool that allows drivers to get an edge by perfecting their timing on certain tracks. It gives an advantage to those who are clearly faster and deservedly so. so. Also, with the new driver limits it will probably be needed to determine the field in some cases if the amount of entries is over what is allowed in the r We will use the same system for qualifying as before except it will be 10 laps maximum for all divisions at all tracks. 30 Minutes prior to the scheduled race time. ▌█ Schedule: The current schedule for the Chase in Divisions 1-3 is subject to change. The official schedule will be released during Week 20 which is an Off-Week before the chase begins. Expect to see some very interesting entries making the schedule. That is all I have for you at the moment. I will be doing a Q&A on Discord on Sunday March 26th, @ 8:00pm CST. If you have any other concerns please come to it or message me questions directly. Thank you and I hope you all will enjoy KRA even with a new host and I will try my best not to disappoint. -KRA President Le_ChefGecko
EpicDinoRex60
#212342762Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

ahhhh
Tim_Richmond
#212343612Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:24 PM GMT

and we have a caution Ezekial Watts, ROBLOX Racer since 2013, pepsi > coke toyota, chevy > ford
LeLobstah2018
#212402268Monday, March 20, 2017 12:22 PM GMT

Am I going to be in Division 1?
derplaysroblox
#212415643Monday, March 20, 2017 6:25 PM GMT

Can I register for the Truck Series still?
XboxFan08
#212807785Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

Can i register to be a driver?

of     1