of     1   

NBACurlySavv_26
#212426686Monday, March 20, 2017 9:33 PM GMT

Hello, your chairman here with some BOG information that I thought was relevant to make a thread about and share with the league! If you plan on becoming one, or just want to know more about the league you can read this! :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * This was not suppose to be called "Board Of Director" it was supposed to be called "Board Of Governor" so don't question me asking didn't you mean "Board Of Director". Below this you will see bullet points of a "Board Of Governor's" task in this league. * Board Of Governor Task: - If there isn't a rule they are fond of, or a rule they want to add they will than enforce it to the president so that there may be a change. All of the Board Of Governors must sign a statement show it to the president and the rule will stand. For instance if I want to add that there should be no press no matter the time limit, I would put that rule in a form and than ask all of the Board Of Governors to sign it than show it to the president. - They are in charge of the playoff schedule, seeding etc. - If they want a team owner fired same thing will apply when they make a forum and all sign. The forum must have a valid reason on their reason. - They basically do everything for the league with a team effort from all the BOG'S! Nothing much more too say! Any question regarding this feel free to PM the president or me.

of     1