of     1   

NBACurlySavv_26
#212426994Monday, March 20, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

* This is the S1 rulebook, rules can only change when a full week of game sets are finish. For instance if a BOG+ wants to add a rule or change a rule it can not be done so until the whole set of games are done for the week. *You are expected to know basic things like "OOB" "Press" things of that nature. If you don't know these acronyms message me any questions, if you have any questions message any HR which includes me. I won't ignore anybody, I'm not like those other ... owners. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RBA Offensive Rules: - Your team is allowed to go for a fast break 3 ( the middle 3 pointer) 3 times each half. If you go over 3 times, the player who shot the basketball will be called with a foul and the other team will shoot 2 free throws. When you run out of 3 turns you will have to cheery. (Cheery is when you are on a fast break and shoot the 3-pointer from anywhere but the middle.) - You are not allowed to backspace the ball to yourself unless you tell the referee there is a glitch with the ball. Will be called a travel, carry or w.e - You are not allowed to throw the ball in the air and to yourself once you PASS THE HALFCOURT LINE. If you do so, it will be called a travel. - Once you pass the half court line, you are not allowed to walk back into the full court line. If this action is taken, you will be called for a "Backcourt Violation" (BC). - Your team is allowed to shoot on 100 with under 2 minutes left, THAT ONLY. Maximum power is 95! - You are NOT allowed to press "T" to assist your jump shot. You are only allowed to press "T" to dunk the basketball. - No arguing with the ref, if you get 3 warnings you will be ejected. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RBA Defensive Game Rules: - You are not allowed to jump on top of the persons head and try to steal the ball. If you do this will be called a "reaching foul". Don't jump on top of a persons head at all, or you will be called for a foul. - There is no press until under 1 minute remaining in each quarter. - Jumping on top of a persons head while they are shooting will result in a "shooting foul" and depending on the spot you are in (3 point line, or 2 point line) that will determine whether they shoot 3 shot or 2 shots at the free throw line. - If you press, you will be called for a foul. If you press again or someone else presses on your team again the other team will be in the bonus and shoot 2 free-throws. - If you "mile" you will be called for a "mile violation." REFS DO NOT CALL IT UNLESS IT IS OBVIOUS. If you "mile" again than you will be asked to sit out until you fix your connection. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other RBA Information: *4 fouls and you are fouled out, you are granted to watch the game but from that point on you will not be able to play in the game. * Minimum is 3v3, maximum is 5v5. * 2 Technical fouls is a auto ejection. From that point you are not allowed to watch the game.

of     1