of     1   

Kimdracula
#212478012Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

I hate this subforum so here ya go! 😁👍 /raYn3qf
deathrange07
#212478062Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

Me too thanks "Andorra and Moldova are more similar than Australia and New Vegas." - NastyEddie -- RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
RefrigeratorPerry
#212486132Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:42 PM GMT

Hey, all you people Hey, all you people Hey, all you people, won't you listen to me? I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich A sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly! Hey, man, you got to try this sandwich It's no ordinary sandwich It's the tastiest sandwich in the sea Scoobidy doo a bob a diddy bow diddy bow Yeah!
vikingsfan397
#212486212Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

Hey, all you people Hey, all you people Hey, all you people, won't you listen to me? I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich A sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly! Hey, man, you got to try this sandwich It's no ordinary sandwich It's the tastiest sandwich in the sea Scoobidy doo a bob a diddy bow diddy bow Yeah!
vikingsfan397
#212487354Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:03 PM GMT

How come you're always such a fussy young man Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan So eat it, just eat it Don't want to argue, I don't want to debate Don't want to hear about what kind of food yo###a####Y####on't get no dessert 'till you clean off your plate So eat it Don't you tell me you're full Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Get yourself an egg and beat it Have some more chicken, have some more pie It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, ooh Your table manners are some cryin' shame You're playin' with your food, this ain't some kind of game Now, if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame So eat it, just eat it You better listen, better do what you're told You haven't even touched your tuna casserole You better chow down or it's gonna get cold So eat it I don't care if you're full Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Open up your mouth and feed it Have some more yogurt, have some more spam It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Don't you make me repeat it Have a banana, have a whole bunch It doesn't matter what you had for lunch Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it If it's gettin' cold, reheat it Have a big dinner, have a light snack If you don't like it, you can't send it back Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Get yourself an egg and beat it (oh lord) Have some more chicken, have some more pie It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Don't you make me repeat it (oh no) Have a banana, have a whole bunch It doesn't matter what you had for lunch Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
vikingsfan397
#212496102Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:07 PM GMT

The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me! The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza And my feet are killing me The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me! The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza free del-i-very The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza very ta-as-ty ...It's for the customer! Who cares about the customer?! (gasps) Squidward! The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza absolutivaly "ba ba ba ba pizza co co cling cling tish pizza tee tee oga ba ta du du du du pizza do do dugga da da pizza du do duga ding" (low pitched spongebob) 'Krusty Kraahyahayabyahahyab Pizza, is the pizza for, (high pitched spongebob) you and meheeheeheeee!'
TampaBay_Lightning
#212496208Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:08 PM GMT

me too thanks
vikingsfan397
#212518059Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:19 AM GMT

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand And he said to the man running the stand Hey. got any grapes? The man said no we just sell lemonade. Its cold and its fresh and Its all home made. Can I sell you glass? The duck said Ill Pass. Then he waddled away. Till the very next day. When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand And he said to the man that was running the stand Hey. You got any grapes? The man said no, like I said yesterday, we just sell lemonade okay? Why not give it a try? The duck said Goodbye. Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away Till the very next day. When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand And he said to the man that was running the stand Hey. You got any grapes? The man said look, this is getting old. Lemonades all weve ever Sold. Why not give it a go? The duck said No. Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away Till the very next day. When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand And he said to the man that was running the stand Hey. You got any grapes? The man said THATS IT!! If you dont stay away,duck, Ill glue you To a tree and leave you there all day, stuck. So dont get to close! The duck said Adios. Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away Till the very next day. When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand And he said to the man that was running the stand Hey. You got any glue? What? You got any glue? No, why would I Oh! Then one more question for you: Got any grapes? And the man just stopped. Then he started to smile. Then he started to Laugh. He laughed for a while. Then he said, Come on duck, lets walk to the store. Ill buy you Some grapes so you wont have to ask anymore. So they walked to the store and the man bought some grapes. He offered one To the duck and the duck said No thanks. But you know what sounds good? It would make my day. Do you think this store, do you think this store, do you think this Store has any lemonade? Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away.
waifuSZN
#212518668Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:30 AM GMT

When I'm feeling lonely Sad as I can be All by myself on an uncharted island in an endless sea What makes me happy fills me up with glee those bones in my JAW! that don't have a flaw My Shiny Teeth and ME My shiny teeth that twinkle Just like the stars in space My shiny teeth that sparkle addin' beauty to my face My shiny teeth that glisten just like a christmas tree You know they walk a mile just to see me smile Woo! My Shiny Teeth and Me (shiny teeth shiny teeth) Yes they're all so perfect so white and pearly Brush Gargle Rinse A couple breath mints My shiny teeth and me My shiny teeth so awesome just like my favorite song My shiny teeth I floss them so they grow to be real strong My shiny teeth I love them and they all love me (AhhhAhhh) Why should I talk to you when I got 32 (woo) My shiny teeth and me (shiny teeth shiny teeth) My shiny teeth and me (shiny teeth shiny teeth) {music} My shiny teeth that twinkle Just like the stars in space My shiny teeth that sparkle addin' beauty to my face My shiny teeth that glisten just like a christmas tree (ahhhhahhhh) You know they walk a mile just to see me smile Woo! My Shiny Teeth and Me (shiny teeth shiny teeth) [repeat]{Stronger}
vikingsfan397
#212566374Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

I never thought that it'd be so simple but I found a way, I found a way I never thought that it'd be so crazy but I found a way, I found a way. . . If you open up your mind (and see whats inside) It's gonna take some time to realign But if you look inside I'm sure you'll find Over your shoulder you know that I told you I'll always be picking you up when you're down So just turn around Now that I know that anythings possible I found a way, I found a way No one can break what is so unbreakable. I found a way, I found a way. . . If you open up your mind (and see what's inside) It's gonna take some time to realize But if you look inside I'm sure you'll find Over your shoulder you know that I told you I'll always be picking you up when you're down So just turn around No one cares what you give You know you gotta live like you wanna live When it's time to be free You gotta be what you wanna be If you open up your mind (and see what's inside) It's gonna take some time to realize But if you look inside I'm sure you'll find Over your shoulder you know that I told you I'll always be picking you up when you're down So just turn around Oooh oooh
cambooalt
#212567754Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:00 PM GMT

Let's gather by the campfire and sing the campfire song C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song If you don't think we can't sing it faster then you're wrong it will help if you just sing alongggg bumbum bum C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song

of     1