of     1   

NhlCh33z3h
#212489909Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:43 PM GMT

So it all started out with a normal morning. I was heading to my gym class at 9:15. It started out fine, just the normal stuff going on. I guess we're on the volleyball unit (I think), so we go to the storage room (used as an office and locker room too), so the teacher can give us the thing. I sit behind some chairs near the baseball equipment, as I was the last one in the room. I started swinging this bat called "Black Majic (I'm pretty sure the company spelled it that way)", which was a meme for my baseball team a while back. She tells me to sit down and not touch the equipment again. So everyone's talking about something, and I'm just sitting there. The teacher looks at me, and she just starts walking and yells "Cheez, to the office, now." I touched the bucket, not making a distraction or anything, so I'm actually frustrated. Note: I get kicked out way too much in this class. I get up and ask her, not yelling, why she's kicking me out. We got back and forth a bit, and I start slowly walking out. She put her arm on my shoulder. As I walk out the door, she puts both of her arms on my back, and shoves me. Now I wasn't expecting this, so I take this huge fall, and you could hear a "clank" from a mile away (exaggeration). So my friends behind me were all talking, heck, everyone was! they started dying of laughter. I get up, and start limping because I'm really psd at the moment. Because I'm procrastinating, she gets my friend to go to the office to get the principal. He comes back, saying she wasn't there (which was true). She walks me out of the room, and this takes about 7 minutes because I'm arguing with her. As I'm close to exiting the room, I here an "AL-EC! AL-EC!" chant start coming, I start snorting because I'm trying to be semi-serious with this lady. She gets heated because I keep complaining about her pushing me down, while she repeatedly says I didn't! She runs down to get another teacher, so I just wait in a chair in the office. I spent like an hour with the principal, and at the end of the day, I had to write an apology letter (request of my dad), meaning I'm getting a whooping tonight... The thing is though, my friends told me that when I left, they were still doing the "AL-EC" chant, while laughing. The teacher came back in the room, and she said "I didn't push him, I softly, gently touched his shoulder and he dramatically fell" My class started yelling at her "You pushed him!", I guess they started the "AL-EC" chant again. The teacher said she was done with us, so she ended their class a good 20 minutes early. My friend(s) told me this btw, but the only thing I know were true was that they left early. Welp, wish me luck boys! I might have an "F" in gym, but this was worth it!
SL0V4K
#212491082Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

yeah ikr she totally pushed u down
privatezackv3
#212491367Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:02 PM GMT

so was this in the 4th or 5th grade
BMLGUY
#212492222Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:14 PM GMT

"so was this in the 4th or 5th grade" lets make fun of someone based on their age XDDDD "LOL so if humans live to 100 dogs live to 700" -ChloeP4813 | "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
NhlCh33z3h
#212495894Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

"so was this in the 4th or 5th grade" 3rd? get it right? kid?
xjake99
#212496032Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:06 PM GMT

ur name is cheez ? rofl
DarkImperiator
#212500474Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:06 PM GMT

Tracked this thread I need to read this later
I_b
#212501607Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:19 PM GMT

XD DABBED
I_b
#212501848Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:22 PM GMT

ill go all black majic on yo mom
SirPaco
#212504575Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:56 PM GMT

ur name is cheez ? rofl
privatezackv3
#212509721Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

"lets make fun of someone based on their age XDDDD" lets make fun of someone based on their gender identity XDDDD
MarioKartAddict
#212510067Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

ur name is cheez ? rofl
BMLGUY
#212517716Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

"lets make fun of someone based on their gender identity XDDDD" when did i make fun of someone based on their gender identity? i simply said there are only two genders. "LOL so if humans live to 100 dogs live to 700" -ChloeP4813 | "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
perrandude
#212520829Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:08 AM GMT

Note: I get kicked out way too much in this class. I get up and ask her, not yelling, why she's kicking me out. We got back and forth a bit, and I start slowly walking out. She put her arm on my shoulder. As I walk out the door, she puts both of her arms on my back, and shoves me. Now I wasn't expecting this, so I take this huge fall, and you could hear a "clank" from a mile away (exaggeration). So my friends behind me were all talking, heck, everyone was! they started dying of laughter. I get up, and start limping because I'm really psd at the moment. Because I'm procrastinating, she gets my friend to go to the office to get the principal. He comes back, saying she wasn't there (which was true). She walks me out of the room, and this takes about 7 minutes because I'm arguing with her. As I'm close to exiting the room, I here an "AL-EC! AL-EC!" chant start coming, I start snorting because I'm trying to be semi-serious with this lady. She gets heated because I keep complaining about her pushing me down, while she repeatedly says I didn't! She runs down to get another teacher, so I just wait in a chair in the office. I spent like an hour with the principal, and at the end of the day, I had to write an apology letter (request of my dad), meaning I'm getting a whooping tonight... The thing is though, my friends told me that when I left, they were still doing the "AL-EC" chant, while laughing. The teacher came back in the room, and she said "I didn't push him, I softly, gently touched his shoulder and he dramatically fell" My class started yelling at her "You pushed him!", I guess they started the "AL-EC" chant again. The teacher said she was done with us, so she ended their class a good 20 minutes early. My friend(s) told me this btw, but the only thing I know were true was that they left early. Welp, wish me luck boys! I might have an "F" in gym, but this was worth it!
NhlCh33z3h
#212564856Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:22 PM GMT

^ you only copied about 70% of it...
TotallyNotCap
#212565067Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

I've heard of teachers getting fired for less than this.
vikingsfan397
#212565308Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:28 PM GMT

i had a teacher get fired for swearing note, she was a junior/senior level english teacher and some kid got upset about it or something
Fire8112
#212567181Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

Good man I chew t0b@c0
perrandude
#212720388Friday, March 24, 2017 11:20 PM GMT

"you only copied about 70% of it..." Because you didn't insert parentheses, I at first wanted to read that all as your one sidenote

of     1