of     1   

SuperiorJohnny
#212509808Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

S4 NFMBA STAFF APPLICATIONS How long have you been playing roblox basketball? How many leagues have you been apart of staff and what were they called? Anything you'd like us to know about you? How active are you? (EXAMPLE, HOURS PER DAY) What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. How can I trust you to be active? How can I trust you to do the job your given when given. In your best words, describe yourself. ........................................................... Misspelling simple words will hurt your chances of joining staff. The longer your application, the better. SEND THIS TO SUPERIORJOHNNY ONLY 3/21/2017 -SuperiorJohnny
caden2347
#212515984Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:40 AM GMT

I have been playing for about # ##### # idk since ive started well like ##### ## days into roblox Yes I have I was in Nba my group that I made until my account was hacked and it was deleted :( No nothing m8 IM ###### ALL THE TIME if I'm no grounder or went somewhere Because I have nothing to do in my life and this is my only really thing xD Because at school I and very trusty I like doing the stuff the way it is idk that's just me. lets see smart funny trustful helpful and counting on person on person

of     1