of     1   

XxDopeDudexX
#212515052Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:25 AM GMT

THIS THE OFFICIAL NFMBA SEASON 4 STAFF APPLICATIONS 1. How long have you been playing roblox basketball and how long you've been on roblox? 2. How many leagues have you been apart of? What were they called? Have you been a team owner or staff before? And what leagues was it? 3. Anything you'd like us to know about you? 4. How active are you? (EXAMPLE.WHAT DAYS YOU ARE ON. AND WHAT TIME YOU WILL BE ON AND FOR HOW MANY HOURS.) 5. How can I trust you to be active? 6. What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. 7. How can I trust you to do the job your given and when given. 8. Why should I choose you for the job over someone else? 9. In your best words, describe yourself. ........................................................... Misspelling simple words will hurt your chances of joining staff. The longer your application, the better. SEND THIS TO SUPERIORJOHNNY ONLY! Do not send this to any other staff member of NFMBA. Send this only to SuperiorJohnny ONLY! He is the one that will be handling the staff applications.

of     1