of     1   

9tailedfox5
#212515706Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:36 AM GMT

Throughout the course of the whole entire NCAA season, I have seen OVER 80 out of the 112 games that have occurred so far. Yet, an obvious recurring issue I see that continues to go on still: Officiating. From the tardiness and inability to show up and take care of a game, the horrible quality officiating, the comments I've heard from staff members behind my back, and the carelessness has completely made me fed up with this whole situation. > 15 Officiating Crew Members > 9 Board of Directors (Not including the "NRBA" and "OfficialNRBA_NCAA" accounts) > 1 Commissioner. Yes, the NCAA is in the hands of I, 9tailedfox5. But, without the help of the staff that has been expected and trusted to follow duties and to be able to control a simple role of just officiating a game on time, is, indeed inexcusable. Statistics I have been keeping track ever since the VERY FIRST pre-season game: - Amount of games that took 10+ minutes past the scheduled game time for an official to show up: 56 (Precisely 50% of the games this season) - Amount of games that took 15+ minutes past the scheduled game time for an official to show up: 46 (Roughly 41% of the games this season) - Amount of games that took 20+ minutes past the scheduled game time for an official to show up: 19 (Roughly 17% of the games this season) - Amount of games that took 30+ minutes past the scheduled game time for an official to show up: 13 (Roughly 12% of the games this season) - Amount of games that Commissioner 9tailedfox5 has officiated (whether it being me showing up in time or showing up because there is nobody else there to officiate): 78 (Roughly 70% of the games this season) As commissioner of the NCAA, I have not alone officiated a majority of the games, but have also noticed that as just one member alone, I should not be carrying the workload that should have been divided between 25 staff members. After all, I have other issues to take care of throughout the rest of the league. In order to appreciate the gameplay for the future players of the NRBA and create this league as enjoyable for the viewers as possible, I have officially decided to fire and demote a large number of the staff. If you would like to apply for an officiating spot or are looking to re-obtain your job as a referee, please fill out the Referee Application in the Referee Application Center. Link to the place: https://www.roblox.com/games/421189219/NCAA-Referee-Application-Center Any former Board of Directors that have been demoted down to Officiating Crew, you have been warned. NCAA, let's enjoy our final season together! Your Beloved Egg-missioner, 9tailedfox5

of     1