of     1   

XxDopeDudexX
#212515767Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:37 AM GMT

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL NFMBA SEASON 4 TEAM OWNER APPLICATION NFMBA S4 TEAM OWNERS APPLICATION REMEMBER TO: Have accurate and understandable answers To check all your answers to make sure you don’t have any errors or misspellings! (Misspellings do hurt your chances) IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN REPLIED IN 1-4 DAYS. THAT MEANS YOU WERE DENIED. TEAMS YOU CAN NOT OWN. -Sacramento Kings -Portland Trail Blazers -Orlando Magic Username: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… What Team would you would like to own? (BACKUP TEAM? Just in case the team you choose has already been taken.): …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… How long have you been roblox? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… What other experiences have you had as far as Team Owning? (Name the leagues, and how many seasons you owned that team for). …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… What Impact would you make as a Team Owner in NFMBA? …..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………… How long have you been with NFMBA? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… How do I know you’re the right person for this Job? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Why do you think I should be able to trust you to prevent any forfeits, being highly committed and involved with your team? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Anything else I should you know about you? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… (SEND THIS ONLY TO THE HEAD OF THE BOARD) Make sure your answers are broad, and add a sweet taste to it :) MAKE SURE YOU ONLY SEND THIS TO 99BlackPanther ONLY! He is the one that will be taking care of the team owning applications.

of     1