of     1   

PO1SONED
#212571954Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:54 PM GMT

First, let's start off with whos going to make the playoffs, and whos not. X = Going to playoffs E = Eliminated [X] Chicago Bears [X] Oakland Raiders [X] Seattle Seahawks [X] Green Bay Packers [X] Atlanta Falcons [X] Kansas City Chiefs [X] Denver Broncos [X] New England Patriots [E] Minnesota Vikings [E] New York Giants Let's go into further detail. Chicago Bears: The Bears are known for being a dominant force with a mobile and strong offense, but a seemingly lackluster defense. I won't go into much detail on my defense because it's my team and I don't want yall knowing what our weaknesses are. Just know that the Bears aren't letting up when the playoffs arise. Expect this team to go to the Legendary Bowl. Oakland Raiders: Originally one of the few teams capable of giving the Bears a run for their money seemingly gone inactive over the past few weeks. Lack of scrimmages and 0 communication amongst each other hints to me that they might take an L sometime in the first round. Perhaps they'll prove me wrong? Expect this team losing in the first round. Seattle Seahawks: Another strange team that I havent seen much play from. Capable of throwing the ball, and capable of moving ball down field. Defense might be a bit suspect??? Who knows. Expect this team to visit a conference championship. Green Bay Packers: With Aaron becoming inactive and for some reason stepping down as the teams starting QB, this team's offense seems somewhat suspect. Zachary_Doyle has proven he can throw short slants. But when the games on the line will he choke under pressure? Or take his team far? Expect this team losing in the conference championship. Atlanta Falcons: A VERY suspect team. 0 idea how their offense is ran, and there defense seems quiet with a lack of super star players. Six is a good player as well as a coach, but will he be able to succeed when it matters? Expect this team losing in the first round. Kansas City Chiefs: Fan favorite pick to head to the Legendary Bowl. Tight-knit offense built around a select number of QB's capable of doing it all. WR core reaches that of the bears status. Multiple WR's with the ability to find the open field and break a few legs if they need too. Expect this team heading to the Legendary Bowl. Denver Broncos: Team capable of making the big plays count. Corners best be playing behind the WR's on this team if they even want a chance of forcing turnovers. Can't be relying on fumbles all the time guys! Anyways, Jarvis is capable of either overthrowing, or putting the ball where it needs to be. Rarely ever underthrows passes. Expect this team to take it to the Conference Championship at most. New England Patriots: A team not many know about. Couple unknown players that fill their starting spots and need to step up big if they wish to get passed some of these top notch teams in the league. No time to sit around guys! Gotta step it up quick and be able to perform on the big stage! Expect this team to lose in the first round. Minnesota Vikings: Every single time these guys take an L I always hear ankles say "Dont worry the dynasty begins now". Don't bother worrying about any sort of dynasty being formed out in Minnesota. Basically the laughing stock of the league for "poor ownership" and poor performers on the field. Sorry Ankles, but you gotta have a team capable of winning games to make the playoffs. Better luck next season! New York Giants: Another VERY suspect team heading forward after losing 2-3 players due to hostage reports. This team needs to get working if they want a chance of making the playoffs this season. Not entirely sure where King Necros went, but he might be a key component in the Giants chances of even making the playoffs. As of now I see very little talent and will to produce for the playoffs. Prove me wrong. This is my opinion, nothing is set in stone. Good luck to all teams! At the Bottom of the Abyss, Even Light Must Die.
AwesomeApplez
#212572239Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:58 PM GMT

The only thing building up in Minnesota is Calcium in they pipes.
MajorGeneralFatal
#212572370Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

LOL he said nyg not gonna make it
EDGE578687
#212630587Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

Heh. GB is going to the SB cause of me. Ish

of     1