of     1   

motman5
#212695069Friday, March 24, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

[Hook] Wonder how I'll be remembered, once my bodybags sewn up Will they be my friend group members, or peeps who cheered once I blown up.. [Verse 1] Wonder when I'm gone, will they say I was great? Will they say I was a foul thing filled with hate? Will they same that Im a sinner, or claim I was a winner Will they paint me as a killer or praise me as a saint Will some say I was a god, you know thats one thing I aint Will they label me a quitter, another they might use to taint Will they glorify me, over think, will those who know me say I was best by fate Say Im phony, say Ima flake, say the things about me they never told me to my face I was loved I was hated, just a kid widda dream Im a liar I was honesty I was all of these things When Im gone let em talk, things aint always what they seem Nobody is god things cant be what we deem, when they bury me just know I wasnt nothing but a kid..wasnt nothing but a kid [Hook] Wonder how I'll be remembered, once my bodybags sewn up Will they be my friend group members, or the people who cheered once I blown up.. [Verse 2] I hope my enemies fair well, I bid my friends farewell When I die I want to be sent back to when I was able to cry Let me relive the times when I could live life without stress No worries no life as a mess Let me talk to my friends again, let me see them when we were young'ins Trippin over fights and school and- man you already know what happened Im just reminiscin tryin to get a grip on what Ima be missin Came up as someone who wanted to shine, made that mission Reached it and got complacent, repetition Got knocked down and always got back up, never enough competition My attrition slowly wore out, now all you see is the hole that was bore out Theres nothing left but a core without the glow, lyrics without the flow..lyrics without the flow [Outro] Wonder how I'll be remembered? will my friends be the ones to attend my funeral Or will some turn and discard me, will my enemies view me as beautiful ? or will they continue to disregard me..
XxsewadzillaXx
#213298924Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:23 AM GMT

Hello. I would like training for rapping. Im willing to pay 20 robux for it.
VitoDonatelli
#213299237Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:26 AM GMT

we'll always remember as a spiritual lyrical ro-rapper my favorite music genre is 90s
VitoDonatelli
#213299312Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

*you as sorry motman. im tired,,,, my favorite music genre is 90s
blastiose101
#213522977Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:44 PM GMT

ill do it ill train you my man,but who you gonna give da robux
motman5
#215195667Monday, April 24, 2017 3:18 PM GMT

Thanks Vito XD

of     1