of     1   

NBACurlySavv_26
#213292877Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:00 AM GMT

* This forum was made so I can just basically let people know what's going on with RBA as late, and some common questions I always get to clarify that every is good. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Can I be a board of governor? Alright listen, no I am no longer giving out free ranks from now on applications will be in place. Unless you plan on giving me 1k+ rubux, enjoy your rank. But as of right now 300+ members, no I am not handing out ranks. The application is in the handbook if you really want to become a board of governor. New Tools/Animations? Indeed, I will certainly add advanced animations and tools such as "setting pick" tools. Will add a basketball camera, and the name of the person that shoots the basketball and makes it into the hoop. This problem won't take effect until week 3, or week 4. Why do you keep banning me from stadium? The only way I'm going to ban you from stadium is if you didn't pay your tickets to watch the game and you are at the server, if you're interrupting the server, but other than those 2 reasons I won't ban/kick you. Starting either Week 4 or Week 3 games will be livestreamed and you will be able to watch all games from your computer. :) When Is All-Star Weekend? All-star weekend will be hosted by JulCurlysavv_26 either week 5 or week 6. The competitions we are having are TBA and will be announced probably week 4 or week 5. Am I gonna win MVP? I will make a thread on what we are looking for to name you Most Valuable Player {MVP}. But if you want to win MVP your team has to be in the playoffs, and you have to have a very strong impact on your team. There is 1 mvp, so it takes a lot of dedication. Week 5 or week 4 I will post MVP candidates, we will have a voting website which won't decide all but will give us a idea. The league has the last say on MVP, voting will assist us. We won't bias anybody :) once again a thread will be made.
JERKZ44
#213294042Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:18 AM GMT

robux*

of     1