of     1   

DarkLord_Ranger
#213859543Sunday, April 09, 2017 3:38 AM GMT

Reasons why for my pick will be coming soon Real vs Bayern. Real will go through Juve vs Barca. Barca will go through. Dortmund vs Monaco. Dortmund will go through. Okay I lied, I'll give a reason for this. VAMOS ATLETI OVER THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND Let's be honest. Go(din) and Sa(vic)/Gim(enez) have experience against better forwards than Vardy. Our underrated player will be Filippppppeeee, his runs/crosses are brilliant. Most Underrated left back in the world.. As of right now.. yes it's surprising but Jua(nfran) is the weakest part in our defense but even with that he has much experience so he'll be able to handle well. Now as far as our midfield, K(oke) and Gabbbbiiii will boss N'didi and Drinkwater I believe is their midfield? Also another underrated part of our team is Saul. Saul has incredible skill, he will cause the Champions of England problems. Now the supplier of our goals.. So.. how exactly is W(es) Mo(rgan) and Rob(ert) ###### going to stop Grizzy? They haven't faced a forward like Grizzy in their entire life. Well actually technically if you count that preseason friendly vs Barca, but in a competitive game, they've never faced a guy IN Grizzy that works so hard out on the pitch to get every chance on goal that he can get. and of course if El Nino gets the start, he can always provide a threat. But then again the Champions of England have faced tougher odds before so we'll see.. But then again! Hah! WE GOT DI(EGOO) SIM(EONE) THE LEGEND HIMSELF BEST MANAGER IN THE WORLD. SIMEONNNE, he'll always find a way to get through. VAMOS ATLETI
SirPaco
#213859798Sunday, April 09, 2017 3:41 AM GMT

Alex Sandro is more underrated (and better) than Luis.
DarkLord_Ranger
#213867389Sunday, April 09, 2017 5:27 AM GMT

Please justify/support your claim.
SirPaco
#213891462Sunday, April 09, 2017 2:06 PM GMT

It is common knowledge and literally everyone who isn't stupid knows Alex Sandro is the most underrated left back in the world. Also, why would I support my facts when you don't?

of     1