of     1   

Zammy67rocks5
#213861619Sunday, April 09, 2017 4:05 AM GMT

OK, so this is the story I promised on the discord. Inspired largely by the amazing FM-base story from FM 13, "I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!" If you don't know what the Hexagon Challenge is, it's a challenge on FM where you have to win all six of the world's club continental championships. To spice the difficulty up, I added some ground rules on top of it: 1) I can't move to or start at a top tier club unless there's one tier. 2) I cannot move out of a country until I win that country's title. 3) I cannot move continents until I win that continent's continental title. The order will begin in Oceania, then to Africa, then to Asia, then to North America, South America and rounding off in Europe I started in and am currently in Oceania, where I took a job with the Cook Islands side T(!)t!kaveka FC. The club is actually the most successful in Cook Islands history, albeit they haven't won a title after a spell where they won 13 titles in a 14 year span from 1971 to 1984. They were forecasted to finish 5th. I will make my first update after season one is done, as it is only twelve games anyway. Please don't spoil if you're in the discord. I will do the updates via pastebin because the filter on this forum is terrible.
vikingsfan397
#213861897Sunday, April 09, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

wanna have a race to see who can complete it first? i guarantee i wouldn't lmao

of     1