Trokendo
#214698962Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

What does "WILL change their avatar back if they are experienced" If this means older accounts get to change their character on their own than support. Green and Banded.
Miles_M0rales
#214754173Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:28 PM GMT

^^ except if you looked over my post for at least 5 more seconds, that's not what i said at all. plus, if you saw my response to chato, you would know that i was talking about avatars and NOT the players. smh
Miles_M0rales
#214754541Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:35 PM GMT

bumpity boop
Miles_M0rales
#214755233Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:48 PM GMT

double bump
MrPhelps
#214755614Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:54 PM GMT

"in the next update, randomize EVERYONE's character." Why everyone's instead of new accounts made after the update? What items will be implemented into the randomization? Will players keep the items randomized onto them? Will the total robux sum amount of all randomized items be the same for each player? Don't you think that a randomized system will create more complaints about "they got this item and i got etc. etc." and general hatred toward and RNG system? Did you think this through at all?
Miles_M0rales
#214758297Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

@mr ###### thank you for your questions, i will do my best to answer all of them. because if you don't randomize all characters, there will be baconheads that existed before the update that will still remain. the only items in the randomization is the items they already own, meaning no exploits to get free doge heads. the players can choose to keep their mangled bodies(unlikely,) or to change their avatars. they will all be free, as they would already own these items. no, because everyone will be randomized based on the accessories and parts they have. i have thought this through, thank you very much. you probably didnt read it through.
Miles_M0rales
#214758368Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:41 PM GMT

dangit, stupid roblox and their post errors. pretend after each period in my above post, it's a paragraph.
TheFishToucher
#214758989Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:53 PM GMT

"except if you looked over my post for at least 5 more seconds, that's not what i said at all." it is exactly what you said. "new users are repulsive to look at, having no ethnicity, personality, or anything of the sort." this is not a case of someone "not reading properly", i can read over this and it looks the exact same. you refer to the new users directly, repeatedly.
Xylotos
#214763742Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

Why do you care about how other avatars look? It's not a big issue because it doesn't affect your playing experience on ROBLOX.
MrPhelps
#214764889Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:40 PM GMT

"@mr ###### thank you for your questions, i will do my best to answer all of them. because if you don't randomize all characters, there will be baconheads that existed before the update that will still remain. the only items in the randomization is the items they already own, meaning no exploits to get free doge heads. the players can choose to keep their mangled bodies(unlikely,) or to change their avatars. they will all be free, as they would already own these items. no, because everyone will be randomized based on the accessories and parts they have. i have thought this through, thank you very much. you probably didnt read it through." Wait, wait, wait, so you're proposing randomizing all players based on what they already have? That is actually completely pointless. Players will still be able to tell who just joined because they own almost no items. The randomization won't have enough to work with to make them unique. Also, there is no reason to randomize the looks of established players. Literally no reason. Sure, there might be "baconheads," but after the randomization, they're still going to be either baconheads or bald, so it doesn't matter at all. This won't help new players look unique, just stupid. No, you haven't thought this through, and yes, I read it all.
Miles_M0rales
#214765338Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:48 PM GMT

@TheFishToucher well sorry if i did not word it perfectly. i am not jesus, you know? besides, if i correct myself, why are you still going at this?
Miles_M0rales
#214765597Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:52 PM GMT

@Xylotos. i care because these players have become a steryotype, and i do not want this to happen to new players. i want them to have a good time at roblox, and maybe even stay, pay money on clothes, and raise equity for roblox in general. when you make a suggestion in S&I, you don'tmake suggestions that only benefit you, you think about the other players, old and new.
Miles_M0rales
#214772694Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:39 PM GMT

@mrphelps my god. i had an entire response, thought out and everything. it was 10 paragraphs long and it got fricken deleted. ill try to do this again. i hate my life. if you read it and it looks half ###-ed, you know why. "Wait, wait, wait, so you're proposing randomizing all players based on what they already have? That is actually completely pointless" its not. if you look at my friend mrcrossover23, you can see the results of this: https://www.roblox.com/users/238350273/profile i manually randomized his avatar and told him it was a roblox glitch. he changed it immediatly and what you see is the end product. "Players will still be able to tell who just joined because they own almost no items. The randomization won't have enough to work with to make them unique." so my friend does not look unique? i beg to differ. he looks pretty good, all without any robux. "Also, there is no reason to randomize the looks of established players. Literally no reason." yes there is. "established players," can still have the classic look and not change it. look at my friend, oh nevermind, you get the point. "Sure, there might be "baconheads," but after the randomization, they're still going to be either baconheads or bald, so it doesn't matter at all. This won't help new players look unique, just stupid." *sigh* maybe you're the stupid one. i never said the randomization would look better. i said the randomization would nudge them a little to change their avatars. if they dont have other hairs/hats other than pal hair, they are left bald, as to not encourage them to change their avatars back. granted, they COULD change it back, but this would give them even MORE ridicule, because, what's the point? they are intentionally making themselves look ugly, they deserve to be made fun of. "No, you haven't thought this through, and yes, I read it all." i don't exactly see how this is a bad idea. if it was, you would give me reasons why, not tell me what little "mistakes," if any, that i made that could make it bad. if it's such a bad idea, then tell me why roblox is better with bacon heads running around the website and games. tell me why this idea would be the downfall of roblox. give me a better idea. oh wait, you don't have any, you just have your little assumptions and out-of-context quotes and responses.
Crashee
#214773330Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

Number 1 HAS to be a troll.
Miles_M0rales
#214773693Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:53 PM GMT

@crashee who did you pay to buy that name? lel it's not a troll. if it's a bad idea, tell me why, and not because of personal preference.
Crashee
#214773776Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:54 PM GMT

Surprisingly, the username was never taken.
Superidra_alt
#214774182Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

Support. Actually if I listed all the stuff wrong with roblox, I would take several weeks to write.
Miles_M0rales
#214774252Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:00 PM GMT

lol, you earned a follow, maybe a friend request. *off topic,* when i name myself, i dont put numbers in to get in a valid username, i do it because it either looks cool, or it has a meaning. i want to change my username to "Miles_Bey0nd," but it costs 100 robux.
stinkeybird05
#214774918Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:09 PM GMT

"Realize how ugly their avatar looks" Your forcing new players to be ugly? It's better to be with this then another,stop your whining. Color splash!
Miles_M0rales
#214775452Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:17 PM GMT

oh my god. i hope you are baiting. when did i say the words, "HA TAKE THAT BACON HEADS, UGLY FOREVER!!!"
stinkeybird05
#214775822Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

"I hope you are baiting" "Randomize EVERYBODYs character" New players may not know how to do this And don't pull the 'Yes they can' card,because they won't for the time. So they just join ROBLOX to play the variety of games, most don't care about the fashion. and you make their fashion WORSE But making them ugly? new level Color splash!
Miles_M0rales
#214776246Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:27 PM GMT

OMy- the stupidity. roblox randomizes. not the player. ROBLOX. it's not about fashion, it's about steryotyping new players and noobs.
Miles_M0rales
#214776906Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

support.
MrPhelps
#214783035Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:42 AM GMT

"its not. if you look at my friend mrcrossover23, you can see the results of this: https://www.roblox.com/users/238350273/profile i manually randomized his avatar and told him it was a roblox glitch. he changed it immediatly and what you see is the end product." The problem with that is that he owned more items than the default starting items. Randomizing the items of a completely new account will yield no unique result. Sure, players who have gotten free items from the catalog might be pushed to change their character, but if they're getting items from the catalog, chances are they are already changing their character, again rendering this pointless. 'yes there is. "established players," can still have the classic look and not change it. look at my friend, oh nevermind, you get the point.' No there isn't! Why would there be a reason to randomize the items of a player that's been using the avatar system already? "*sigh* maybe you're the stupid one." Oh don't pull that because you can't justify your idea. "i never said the randomization would look better. i said the randomization would nudge them a little to change their avatars. if they dont have other hairs/hats other than pal hair, they are left bald, as to not encourage them to change their avatars back. granted, they COULD change it back, but this would give them even MORE ridicule, because, what's the point? they are intentionally making themselves look ugly, they deserve to be made fun of." A completely new player with no items getting randomized is going to look fairly ugly whether they have the bacon hair on or are bald. The best they could do is go with a super standard look, and a new player isn't going to know what that is anyway. Do you really think a new player isn't going to equip one of the few items they have? 'i don't exactly see how this is a bad idea. if it was, you would give me reasons why, not tell me what little "mistakes," if any, that i made that could make it bad.' Wait, so you want me to point out why this idea is sub par without pointing out the flaws in it that make it sub par? What? "if it's such a bad idea, then tell me why roblox is better with bacon heads running around the website and games. tell me why this idea would be the downfall of roblox. give me a better idea." Whoa, whoa, buddy! I never implied this would be the downfall of Roblox! You'll dislocate your shoulder if you keep reaching that far! A better idea would to give new players a random hat, shirt, pants, etc. from the free items in the catalog, then tell them, "Oh look buddy, there are more of these in the catalog! Go try it out and change it all up!" "oh wait, you don't have any, you just have your little assumptions and out-of-context quotes and responses." Except I do, my statements are inferences, not assumptions, and I have taken nothing you said out of context at all. I addressed half your original post, yes, but that's because half your post was A COMPLETE AND SEPARATE IDEA FROM THE OTHER PORTION. Isolating just the randomization idea was not damaging to it because the rest of the post actually didn't provide any context to it.
Miles_M0rales
#214791020Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:46 AM GMT

here's the problem, ####### it's hard to determine if you agree with my post, like it somewhat, or flat out hate it. if you like my post, but dont agree with some things, you could say something along the lines of, "i like the idea, but there are some things that are off," and proceed to give me constructive criticism. then give me revisions of my idea. or, if you really hate the idea of avatar randomization, you could say, "this is not a good idea, here's why," and proceed to tell me why it doesn't work out. if you are confused about something, you could ask. you could say, "when you said [example] did you mean this?" and i could simply answer them. but no, your self righteous self decides to stir some drama by trying to break down my IDEA, leafy style, and almost even make a fool of me, as if i was trying to introduce ODing into roblox. wanna know how to settle this? let's start by not quoting me. when you quote me, many problems occur. when i type something, i mean one thing, but then you interpret it as something else, and using direct quotes to get your point across is bad, because now if i try to correct myself and say i meant something else, you could quote THAT, and use that as evidence against me. i know you didn't address my other half, when did i ever say that was bad? in your last paragraph, you pulled a statement out of thin air, all from my own quote, "oh wait, you don't have any, you just have your little assumptions and out-of-context quotes and responses." now, point in this quote exactly and precisely where i mentioned that you didn't address my second half of my post. can you? no, you can't because i never did. this is EXACTLY what i mean by taking quotes out of context. this is EXACT PROOF of you doing this. so now, tell me what point you are trying to get across. do you like or hate my idea? is there anything wrong with my system that i need to fix? try telling me WITHOUT saying stihit like, "did you even think this through?" because clearly i did, and you are being pretty rude by doing so.