of     1   

SackThe_Back
#214535690Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:17 PM GMT

Soooooooo Here are the Season 2 RFL predictions: (ranked in predicted order of finish) 1.- J-town Phenoms WHY: They went strong in the draft, and kept the core group of solid players together. They are still the team to beat. 2. - Remi#################Y: They have a lot of players to draw from. Talent is there, but Mr. Hack's suspension will not help. Though they have legit talent, they will not beat the phenoms. 3. - Monte Mammoths WHY: They have decent talent, a Good QB, and great team chemistry. This team will finish a solid third or fourth. 4. - C-Vile Kings WHY: Because they have imok321 and have enough players. 5. - Lansing Gorillas WHY: because they lack a star player-that's is the coach's fault. the players should get this team to .500 though. 6.## #t#####r#####aiders: WHY: Because their coach is one of the best in the =RFL=. 7. - Barrington Jays WHY: What will be the demise of the jays is not their players. they are young but will make progress. Their Main problem is QB. They will have to get one in the offseason. 8. - Farnoka Scorpions WHY: as of this writing, the scorps have not played yet. But I believe they have some players that will get them out of the league basement-barley 9. - Venton Beasts WHY: no star players. this team wi#####truggle. Blame the first-year woes. 10. - Cyclones WHY: This team is another team that will get better as time goes wrong. They will probably win 1 game, but not much else. Needs to go big in draft. 11. - Redwood Bears. WHY: They have one win. now they need to focus on getting a good draft pick. (the team that is not on this list is predicted to finish last ) BOTTOM LINE: The Phenoms might be challenged but will win the =RFL= title with authority.
WorkHardAllDay10
#214539258Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:01 PM GMT

I think that the r a I d e r s should be ranked 2 spots higher, if not 1. We have good active players even though we didn't do solid in the draft
SuperMacManBRO
#214542620Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:39 PM GMT

you missed one team
SackThe_Back
#214592977Monday, April 17, 2017 1:14 PM GMT

I will re-release these after every week of games. The rankings will e adjusted accordingly. Don't expect much movement from any team ranked below 6th though.

of     1