of     1   

Walter_PaytonHD
#214587252Monday, April 17, 2017 11:25 AM GMT

Are you tired of not being on a team? Too bad! You must understand you are not qualified enough to be signed even to the worse team in the league. Don't understand how YOU the best player in existence (yet cant stand out in a public server) can't get on a team? This post isn't for you. Here are ways to coop with being a free agent 1.Accept it- you are not good and you probably will never be good due to ur dull playstyle and terrible internet so you might as well just be a number in the group to atleast help us get more GOOD players in the league (and when i mean good i mean not you) 2.Dont try to change it- If you try to change it (such as coming onto our discord asking for offers) most likely you'll just be on a teams bench and they'll probably cut u 1 hour later making u feel even worse than you actually are (thats pretty bad) 3.Just play in pickups- listen, we all know your not good. So just use that lack of talent in pickups where it belongs. And those are ways to coop with the free agency
DemonicReality
#222176886Monday, July 24, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

you spelt coping wrong you dumb idiot
Reblerts
#222177763Monday, July 24, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

You are such a inspiration to all the mentally ill and physically deformed children playing this game, props to you champ, let's hope you make it to 16 :)
Reblerts
#222177854Monday, July 24, 2017 3:13 AM GMT

sorry my fish sent that, pls no report

of     1