oggy521
#214692547Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:28 PM GMT

^^3) I find it hard to take what you're saying seriously considering you're probably a 10 year old.^^ No, actual fact I am 14. ^For teen incase it is censored due to the strict filters) "Roblox claims it is growing bigger, well, I will tell you now, the fact it is growing bigger is due to the amount of alts/kids who play it for one day" ^^No, their statisticis for player base growth has nothing to do with the amount of users. It has to do with the fact they are making millions more with things like ROBLOX cards, BC, and toys. Those things were never nearly as popular as they are now, meaning the community must have grown.^^ Selling roblox toys and bc just means there are more gullible kids who buy them. And the fact of bullying as noobs always have the same avatar, again refer to my previous thread as there is so much wrong with this I do not want to elaborate. Also thanks for teaching me a new word ^statisticis^ Now time to check what it means :3 "Roblox never even mentions the people who quit it" ^^But, people quit every game. What kind of marketing strategy would it be to mention the inevitable fact that people get bored of the game sometimes, lol?^^ The fact is, that the so called 'pros' are leaving more than pros who joined. Life is inevitable that you die but what is counted is how long people spend playing roblox and how many people will join to replace those who leave. Note I mean the same quality of players who join. Not bacons.
oggy521
#214692570Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:28 PM GMT

"Everyday, I see my old friends one-by-one quitting and losing interest in roblox" ^^Ever thought maybe they're just bored of the game? Fun things don't last forever. You acting like ROBLOX is supposed to last forever in everyone's life just proves your an immature kid.^^ First off, I KNOW they are getting bored, this is because of the updates and the fact how roblox keeps targeting younger audiences when this game is clearly not meant for them. (read previous thread) And ^you acting like roblox is supposed to last forever^. DO YOU EVEN READ BRO? I just said roblox is doomed and will NOT last due to its policies. Last of all, I did not prove myself to be a *** kid, you proved yourself to be illiterate. " replaced by bacons" " I can tell you now, the community is worse now than it was a year ago" ^^Ever think maybe it's worse because of people like you who make fun of others and call them "bacons" simply because they are new to the game?^^ I do not make fun of them, just frustrated that the community is being changed due to the younger audience targeting policies (again refer back to my old thread) "The thing about roblox is, after every update it gets worse and worse" ^^Give me a break. Go play this game right now https://www.roblox.com/games/88135029/Old-ROBLOX-Experience-2007-Version-9-4-00 and tell me how much fun you have. Maybe for a few hours you'll feel nostalgic, then you'll be bored. But guess what? With their updates it's ( unfortunately ) kept you on this site, because you are actually enjoying them. Stop whining about them like a little baby.^^ Roblox kept me on this site, because it is 'fun' and even though it is going downhill, I do not want my older creations and friends to be lost. I am enjoying playing roblox, but, it as I said is going downhill, people like you can instead make it better, however you think you are the only one right, the same attitude as roblox, that is why it will fail and is doomed. "Ok I know they want us to buy more clothes because they did not like the fact you can look colourful being free-to-play" ^^Really? Huh. That's weird considering they AREN'T REMOVING THE 64 COLOR FEATURE. They are REPLACING THE COLORS with more modern ones to make the site look cleaner.^^ No just no, read the updates before posting junk, they are removing the fact that you can have different coloured body parts. And also if you bothered to read it they clearly stated they will be adding a more "refined" skin tone meaning they are removing the other ones. https://blog.roblox.com/2017/02/avatar-editor-update/ go read it and then come back. My old post if you need reference: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=214591733
oggy521
#214692607Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:29 PM GMT

Sorry I had to post it in chunks as there are just too much stuff wrong meaning it took too much space, so much so that roblox does not allow me to post it.
2ndbroASB
#214693239Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:41 PM GMT

Relate. As a veteran, I LOVED the older days. Back when I joined, a lot of my friends were usually back in that era. But now, most of them have quit. As the site continues to grow, more updates are coming. Some are really good. But most of them now are terrible. For example, a terrible update was them tagging numbers. Now, this is ridiculous. How are numbers bad? A good one was when the got rid of free currency. This means the less amount of users that just log in for that currency, then leave, so people are not lazy. Im saying it. Roblox has died a lot since an era ago. Many games have came from these years, some of them are really good. In my opinion, roblox is, meh.
oggy521
#214693324Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:43 PM GMT

Ok, now onto the next hate post.-I enjoy reading these and seeing the stupidity and thoughtlessness that goes in them. And again, the quotes in "..." are mine while the ones in ^^...^^ are failed combats and insults "The fact that you said there will always be another pro developer" ^^lol I never said that but ok.^^ I was not talking to you as you did not even post anything on the forums before now, It was for REDMARS12 as quote: 'The reason being, there will always be another "pro developer" to replace them. This game is constantly growing.' "With all due respect, the amount of older people are leaving faster than those arriving making it a non-renewable resource" ^^How do you know that's the case? I have never seen one piece of evidence to prove your claim that more of them are leaving. Did you not know that the amount of people DevEXing increased 400% in just the past year? ( src: ROBLOX interview with forbs magazine ) (misspelled on purpose)^^ Ok The statistics, do you know why I did not use statistics within my retaliation? The reason is being bots and people who lie about their age. Also no reliable survey has been conducted of how many old players join the game compared to those who leave or become inactive. I know that is the case due to my personal experience and those of my friends and the people I admire in roblox. "Unless you think that 6 year olds can make better games than a teenager then the future of roblox will be something like armour games or bubblebox" ^^Once again, these are the games that ROBLOX used to have: https://www.roblox.com/games/88135029/Old-ROBLOX-Experience-2007-Version-9-4-00 Guess who made those games? Not teenagers. Guess when it was made? OLD roblox.^^ This proved ### ### ########## or mentally incapable of understanding (no offence to those who are) First, I said do you think 6 year olds can make better games than a teenager? That did not mean can adults make better games than teenagers. God dang. Ok, moving on, those games are antiquities, even though it was not very good, it was great considering the engines that it was made with, i.e. if a pencil was made 1000 years before it would be amazing as nobody needed to write by chipping rocks with a chisel while you would say 'meh' to a mechanical pencil if it was made now. By replying here you proved yourself incapable of reading.
oggy521
#214693395Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:44 PM GMT

@2ndbroASB finally someone in the community who is not blind and is actually seeing what roblox is becoming. If roblox had more of these people then I would not even need to make this thread.
Lequla
#214695363Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:28 PM GMT

relate. Yes, roblox isn't dying. for now. But one thing sure is, it's going worse and will be eventually die if continue like this in someday.. ihazbadgrammar kthxbye
PrepNEO
#214695415Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:28 PM GMT

I agree on everything you say 100% relate!!! I disagree that roblox will shut down, maybe it'll start good updates??? (We can never tell the future) but since the removal of Tix and make poor people or noobs (new players) use FREE stuff, which causes bullying, called noobs in a harsh way, etc. ROBLOX is starting to become a 13+ game instead of a 3+ because of inappropriate places, exploiting and swearing, (Saying swears but replace certain letters to numbers or change the letter which bypasses the chat filter), the next problem is the ban, it seems to not be working and lets you play the game without your warning, ban, termination, or deleting your account. That's all i have to say. Thank you.
DailyRoLord
#214697523Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:08 PM GMT

There is no research or evidence to back up all of the claims OP has made here. C h a t o is totally right. ROBLOX is doing better than ever. The old players may miss old ROBLOX, but new players don't care. And at the rate of players joining, there will be a lot more new players.
Miles_M0rales
#214697622Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

relate
Rodash22
#214697727Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:12 PM GMT

OP's getting dumber by the post
TheFishToucher
#214698287Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

op has probably made the most flawed arguments and statements i have ever seen in a single thread
OIiveoon
#214698314Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:24 PM GMT

OP is dumb as a rock.
chatowillwin
#214698506Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

"Selling roblox toys and bc just means there are more gullible kids who buy them." You are so freaking ignorant! Everything you're saying are just random things YOU made up in your head because you're feeling nostalgic. There is 100% no proof or evidence to back up anything you're saying. "No, actual fact I am 14. ^For teen incase it is censored due to the strict filters)" Then you should have the maturity to be able to realize that a game changing is inevitable and jut because you don't like it doesn't mean you rant about it or whine like a baby. "The fact is, that the so called 'pros' are leaving more than pros who joined. Life is inevitable that you die but what is counted is how long people spend playing roblox and how many people will join to replace those who leave. Note I mean the same quality of players who join. Not bacons." 1) You are so freaking ignorant! Everything you're saying are just random things YOU made up in your head because you're feeling nostalgic. There is 100% no proof or evidence to back up anything you're saying. [2] 2) "Bacons". See? Again, YOU'RE the problem with the community. Maybe instead of separating a huge group of people into "bacons" because of their virtual avatar, you could try to integrate with them.
chatowillwin
#214698573Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:28 PM GMT

Please, if you can provide me with EVIDENCE and PROOF to the points you're making, I will take back what I said. If all you can say are idioms and random things you made up in your head, it only proves how incredibly uneducated you must be.
chatowillwin
#214698744Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:31 PM GMT

Also, if you hate this game so much, PLEASE leave. We would all appreciate it.
jarvis145
#214698872Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:33 PM GMT

I don't agree. i think that the game is better then it ever was before. also I agree with chatowillwin. u have no proof
TheFishToucher
#214699245Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:39 PM GMT

every time i look over this i see like 5 more contradictions than last time. best part is when he starts picking at spelling to avoid the point
chatowillwin
#214699430Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:42 PM GMT

^
Nicknova
#214699524Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:43 PM GMT

I like how stupid this is. ROBLOX is and has always been meant for kids, like chato said there are different games and places that are for kids, and places that older people go to. Most kids who play ROBLOX probably don't go on the forums. They play front page games like MeepCity and Prison Life. ROBLOX isn't dying, there are thousands of accounts created everyday and even though some of them may be ALTs or trolling accounts there are still active players everyday. ROBLOX isn't dying anytime soon. If you think these updates are ruining ROBLOX, then you can quit. Its possible. cash me in arcane adventures how bow dah
Nicknova
#214699575Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

Also, if you hate this game so much, PLEASE leave. We would all appreciate it. [2] cash me in arcane adventures how bow dah
collm041
#214699708Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:46 PM GMT

so true, the admins and moderators never listen to us and allow roblox to nose dive into the ground!
zluq
#214699745Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:47 PM GMT

where's the tl;dr when you need it?
DailyRoLord
#214700974Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:07 PM GMT

You are right. Right now, ROBLOX isn't listening to their players. And they don't need to, it's just something they can do. But on the other hand, they are getting more players by the minute. They don't need their players' opinions right now. But in a case where they lose members, they will. But that's not happening any time soon. Also, I hate people like you who always complain but don't leave. If you find things are going badly, just leave. We don't need to hear your complaints. Do us all a favor. If you want to show that you are complaining, quit. Also, if you hate this game so much, PLEASE leave. We would all appreciate it. [III]
REDMARS12
#214701348Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:13 PM GMT

All of OP's counter arguments are garbage. Firstly the idea that spending money on moderators is a waste is totally wrong. Moderators aren't here to censor words, there are systems in place doing that whether you like them or not. The Moderators are here to protect the community and help keep Roblox a safe environment for kids. (Which yes at 14 you are still a part of, but I'm not here to make that argument) Not only that, but you need to understand that with a playerbase this large it is necessary to hire multiple moderators, especially if they want reasonable working conditions (remember these are people too). Also the idea that the devs dont listen to anyone is hilarious. Most every change they've made has been because of player feedback. They're always listening. But changes cost money and when you have literally thousand upon thousand of ideas flooding in at a time there's no way they can use all of them. Just because you don't like an update doesn't mean the other hundred million players dont. And on the topic of "Pro Players" its obvious that new players won't fill that status as they're...ahem...NEW. People are making better and better games as time goes on. The "Pro Players" from when I played are nothing compared to what we have now. The newer players wont be the same as the pros that are leaving, they'll be better. I've seen this first hand, and as someone who has only played for a year I can understand that you don't recognize this, but it's true. The games are becoming better and better.