oggy521
#214701396Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:14 PM GMT

@Daily, I also hate people who do not bother to read the main article of the thread but instead just read the last comments. IF YOU SPARED 5 MINUTES TO READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY then that might change your mind.
DailyRoLord
#214701446Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:15 PM GMT

Yeah whatever. You give up on ROBLOX because they aren't listening to players or whatever.
DailyRoLord
#214701554Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:16 PM GMT

"This new thread is basically why I think roblox will not get better and why I am [sad about] this" ...
DailyRoLord
#214701635Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:18 PM GMT

"All of OP's counter arguments are garbage." Definitely agreed, just like the argument he just made about me not reading the thread.
oggy521
#214701826Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

Also, you want evidence? Right now I do not see anything that needs evidence for to support my point as all my points as completely valid. If you can see a place in my posts that lacks a piece of evidence to give it validity NOT just because it lacks it then it means it is invalid and made up in my head. People need to know when and where to put evidence, not just shove random information in their texts to make themselves look smart. I hate those types of people. I do not see in any point where I either:A) need a piece of evidence for that point to be valid or B) a place that it is possible/practical to get a poll of that sort as if you are asking me the age of players, it would be impossible for me to conduct a fair test due to lies and those things. My points are mainly valid and without proof they are still correct as you can ask moderators if they have time and see fairly reasonable polls conducted over the years. I will not be adding any links as they are not official and will give you guys more reasons to hate. If there are anything else that MUST need necessary evidence then tell me. And it must be do able and reasonable. Or else it proves your point to be stupid and idiotic. And please don't use words you do not know such as nostalgic. You are using it in this context which makes no sense. Using words you do not know just makes you more stupid. And repeating them on and on... Yuck
DailyRoLord
#214701894Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:22 PM GMT

"I do not see anything that needs evidence" You are a complete i d i o t . Don't try to avoid the argument by making invalid excuses. Every claim ALWAYS needs evidence. That is the most stupid statement I've ever heard here.
DailyRoLord
#214701969Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:24 PM GMT

"...not just shove random information in their texts to make themselves look smart." This isn't random info. It's the info that proves your point. At least the people don't just forget evidence, making us believe the entire thread and claims are lies and fake.
REDMARS12
#214702048Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

You can't say Roblox is dying without evidence. Especially when all evidence actually points towards the opposite. It's growing.
DailyRoLord
#214702124Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:27 PM GMT

ROBLOX itself has said in a recent blog post how good they did in population growth last year. The post was made in December. They said how last year was o n e of their best years in terms of players joining.
SnivyDroid
#214704125Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:59 PM GMT

I definitely wont die in a couple years, rather it will be a slow, horrible death. Once enough kids join, they overcrowd some of the few experienced players left, they quit, leaving the community uneducated and gullible to bad games, eventually, those kids either grow up or get bored, leaving the game, player numbers will dwindle, the economy will collapse, and the game will shut down. this will happen in the next half-decade. #code help
jjblox27
#214704530Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:06 PM GMT

"So here is my prediction: within three years, roblox will shutdown or end up like Clash Royale (dead and inactive). I know this sounds like doom and gloom, but one day, a better game will take its place, an actual platform for the developers to make games like Unity 3D but is easier to script and easier to share it with your friends." Iam sorry, but roblox cant make a magical script were it obeys your every command, this is scripting, not a fictonial robot were it never gets confused. "A website for the people to enjoy rather than a place which runs a ton of adverts and sponsored events for kids to raise money and then wasting all that money getting unnecessary filters to make the lives of its users a living heII. Let's face it, game developing is not for 6 year olds, I really do not understand why roblox still does not get that. The reason it was able to run for eleven years without shutting down is because it used to be a site for Mat u r e users, now look at the people filling up the servers of 'Prison life'/'Phantom forces'." surprisingly i do agree that there are many effortless games on the front page such as "boys and girls hangout" but phamtom forces has a lot of effort into it, since it would be very hard to remake it. and yes, maybe roblox filter is too strong, but that doesn't mean we should allow ######## No child under the age of 17 (including me) has a lot of knowledge to make a good game. and most of the people over the age of 13 make videos or effort full games and as long as those game developers and video makers make money, then they dont give a dang about how kid freindly roblox is. "Roblox claims it is growing bigger, well, I will tell you now, the fact it is growing bigger is due to the amount of alts/kids who play it for one day." so the +10,000 people who play prison life daily are just here for one day? I mean, you are right about the alts, but it doesn't mean roblox is dying "Everyday, I see my old friends one-by-one quitting and losing interest in roblox, They were all great people who joined at the start of roblox and helped me when I was new, now they are all going and getting replaced by 'bacons'" maybe there quitng not because they hate roblox, but rather because there busy with college and high school? "but now I realise my vision will never come true for roblox. Hopefully, one day, just one day, somebody might take this idea of this site, and actually make it for the developers rather than for kids." It is for both actually, yea, there are more elementary school kids on this site, but developers Are joinng to, i mean, the money they make from there good games is actually good for them. just look at the developer of apocalypse rising for example, he didin't say, "eh, i feel like this is a child site, iam leaving" no, he has been here developing for 5 years and is actually working on a better version
chatowillwin
#214705173Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:16 PM GMT

Lol OP has nothing to say. I don't think his brain is developed enough to find evidence to support his claim.
Disaster_Scripts
#214705918Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

I can't believe that OP said that kids can't develop lmao. Anyone with half a brain and that actually wants to learn can learn Lu a.
DailyRoLord
#214705979Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:28 PM GMT

He is so foolish. He says they make it for kids but not developers. Yet they read and take most ideas FROM THE DEV FORUM
joshuagamer49
#214706629Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:37 PM GMT

We can still keep roblox awesome! Reply ro-love If you think roblox can be saved
RadityaPrasety01
#214709229Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

DISAGREE why? ll games outside roblox in ## ##### ## boring but my friend show me roblox even after sign up i dont know roblox i dont want to delete or shutdown roblox i need to find fun #####
oggy521
#214749964Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:40 PM GMT

"You are a complete i d i o t . Don't try to avoid the argument by making invalid excuses. Every claim ALWAYS needs evidence. That is the most stupid statement I've ever heard here." Some i d i o t just posted this and this made me cringe. If everything needs evidence then where does that leave common sense?
oggy521
#214750020Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:41 PM GMT

@RadityaPrasety01 Can you even speak English bro? If I had understood a word you said then I might have a better counter-argument...
chatowillwin
#214750185Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

This right here is a CLASSIC example of an idiot trying to stall other people. he still is yet to provide ANY evidence to his unreasonable claims.
chatowillwin
#214750220Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:47 PM GMT

"then where does that leave common sense?" Obviously what you said isn't common sense because NO ONE AGREES with it. Meaning it's not very common.
oggy521
#214750271Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:48 PM GMT

jjblox27, there is so much wrong with this that I do not even need to point anything bad out. You clearly did not read it properly. I will just pick out one or two examples as even a kid can see how badly thought out it is: "and yes, maybe roblox filter is too strong, but that doesn't mean we should allow ######## No child under the age of 17 (including me) has a lot of knowledge to make a good game. and most of the people over the age of 13 make videos or effort full games" When did I say I want the game to be 17+??? And also, did I ever say I want a ban on lower aged people. Please read my other thread on the link above. And also, I did not say that 13 people can make great games, I just say they make better games than 6 year olds. Also, the thing is, you are a hypocrite as you are saying the game should be 17+?? "surprisingly i do agree that there are many effortless games on the front page such as "boys and girls hangout" but phamtom forces has a lot of effort into it, since it would be very hard to remake it." Dear reader, read the context of where this is put in. I do not need to say anything else, this person clearly has a lack of understanding. The rest are complete junk and garbage. This is why I think roblox is doomed as the community is getting more and more stupid.
oggy521
#214750322Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:49 PM GMT

Also I was not able to respond as unlike you I have a life and go to school and those things instead of staying at home reading the forum posts all day and trolling people...
oggy521
#214750391Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:51 PM GMT

Ok, so you want me to release some evidence yet you do not tell me which pieces of evidence you want WHICH is clearly the topic of my last post on this as I asked you what pieces of evidence you want. You still did not respond yet you say some garbage about people not having common sense and trying to do a play on words about the word 'common'. Go learn English then come back to me.
oggy521
#214750460Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:52 PM GMT

@Disaster_Scripts, Ok fine you are telling me it is common for 6 year olds to script with lua? If so tell me the evidence. (note I clearly asked for which statistics i.e. the stats for how many 6 year olds in the world can script with lua)
chatowillwin
#214750479Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:53 PM GMT

I want you to provide evidence that ROBLOX isn't growing. Also, you said "Every update it gets worse and worse.". that could only be the case if the majority of people agreed with that. I want you to provide evidence that the majority of the community thinks that. "Also I was not able to respond as unlike you I have a life and go to school and those things instead of staying at home reading the forum posts all day and trolling people..." Actually I've been on a plane for 16 hours using my phone to post on the forums since it's spring break and I'm going on a vacation.