oggy521
#214750608Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:57 PM GMT

@Chatowillwin ok so you said my claims are unreasonable? Give me a graph of the age of users who join and leave roblox, a graph that can prove me wrong by saying the amount of older people who join equates to those who leave and the fact that there is not a noob overflow. This is a CLASSIC example of someone trying to seek attention by questioning everything even though they do not have anything to question with. I said roblox needs to stop targeting younger audiences, GIVE ME EVIDENCE that suggests roblox is NOT sending a ton of adverts to kids' sites. I also said that roblox will die in 3 years time if it does not stop. GO TO THE FUTURE and fetch me evidence that it survived. This shows how your evidence asking scheme is worthless and has no validity to this forum therefore I dub all of the posts you ever said as being invalid.
oggy521
#214750828Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:03 PM GMT

I do not need to provide evidence that roblox is not growing as I never said it is not growing. I said it is growing too much with 6 year olds because roblox is targeting them. And no the updates can be worse without the majority of people agreeing with it. The amount of people agreeing does not have anything to do with whether it is good or bad. E.g. The holo cost (intended error) was liked by the officials who knew about it but does that mean it is good? Ok, I will provide evidence anyway: (bear in mind I said roblox is getting worse and worse with the updates but some are good although VERY rare.) Also I hope it is not censored https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzQPdObn_M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXg27cnTkHo https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=102974416 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=153661024 And third of all, you need a rest, your ideas are getting worse and worse, maybe it is the 16 hours or maybe because your brain just works like that or maybe because you are bored and want to go around insulting people.
chatowillwin
#214750857Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

"k so you said my claims are unreasonable? Give me a graph of the age of users who join and leave roblox, a graph that can prove me wrong by saying the amount of older people who join equates to those who leave and the fact that there is not a noob overflow. " 1) You're the one who made the claim, it's your job to provide evidence to it. 2) Not sure I can find proof that the player base is older, but I can certainly assure you that it will not in any way make ROBLOX lose money, or "die" like you think. Proof - F o r b e s magazine post > goo.gl/RaeK7p Quote: "Roblox was created before Minecraft and today it’s growing much more quickly than Minecraft. It’s very likely that in the next couple of years we will pass their number of active monthly users." "I said roblox needs to stop targeting younger audiences, GIVE ME EVIDENCE that suggests roblox is NOT sending a ton of adverts to kids' sites. " 'needs to stop' 'needs' Why do they NEED to stop, when their business is just doing better? And how does having a stock market, tons of scripting and development oppurtunities, a feature to exchange ROBUX for real life currency, etc target towards young kids? The only things that target towards kids are the developers who make games like 'MeepCity'. ROBLOX didn't make those.
chatowillwin
#214750984Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:07 PM GMT

"youtu.be/ujzQPdObn_M youtu.be/bXg27cnTkHo https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=102974416 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=153661024 " youtu.be/ujzQPdObn_M - ROBLOXfave video of bad updates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHu_wUoMJnk - Video made by the SAME person talking about the good updates. "There have been far more good updates" And while I appreciate you providing me with other people's beliefs that ROBLOX made bad updates, you never showed that the majority of the community agrees. As well, you never showed how the majority of the community disagreeing with an update has even affected ROBLOX in any bad ways. Because as I showed you, ROBLOX is GROWING.
Nomadn
#214751173Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:12 PM GMT

roblox wont shutdown but i can agree with what you're saying mostly. roblox just removes quality of life in updates like seeing how many sales something has or whatever.
oggy521
#214751758Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:27 PM GMT

Ok, so, I want to say, I am sick and tired of responding to your stupidity. All your arguments have no sense to them or is counter argued so easily that a 6 year old can make you go crying. But, I guess someone has to do it, so here goes... As of before "..." are quotes said by me ^^...^^ are the weak come backs and retaliations made against me. "k so you said my claims are unreasonable? Give me a graph of the age of users who join and leave roblox, a graph that can prove me wrong by saying the amount of older people who join equates to those who leave and the fact that there is not a noob overflow. " ^^1) You're the one who made the claim, it's your job to provide evidence to it.^^ First of all, You did not even copy and paste right, it is Ok not "k". But moving on... I like the way how you can push aside responsibility of not providing claims. This is an good excuse I must say. It's like I have to provide evidence for validation while you do not. The second thing is there is NO evidence that can prove more older users join than those who leave because that is not the case! Older members are leaving because of roblox targeting younger audiences. ^^2) Not sure I can find proof that the player base is older, but I can certainly assure you that it will not in any way make ROBLOX lose money, or "die" like you think.^^ You did not read my original post. The reason why roblox will "die" is because it will one be filled TOO much as the more money roblox gets, the worse it becomes, I do not need evidence for this as nearly every good player knows how great roblox was before they employed all the censor moderators. ^^Proof - F o r b e s magazine post > goo.gl/RaeK7p Quote: "Roblox was created before Minecraft and today it’s growing much more quickly than Minecraft. It’s very likely that in the next couple of years we will pass their number of active monthly users."^^ And this is supposed to proove....?? Minecraft is better than roblox in ### ###### it is not filled with noobs. And it is ignorant to suggest that roblox has more people as it is free and minecraft costs money meaning roblox has alts and noobs. Look, they try to say roblox will have more active users, that is directly linked to how many people there are in it. BUT IF YOU LOOK at the amount of active people who spend $20 dollar (same price as mc) who play it then you will see that roblox is like an ant compared to a fly. Because roblox is filled with these noobs, roblox will one day die. The era of decline although is not showing as of NOW but the events and conditions leading up to it are revealing one by one i.e. the amount of older users playing it. "I said roblox needs to stop targeting younger audiences, GIVE ME EVIDENCE that suggests roblox is NOT sending a ton of adverts to kids' sites. " 'needs to stop' 'needs' ^^Why do they NEED to stop, when their business is just doing better?^^ First of all, ehh... why did you repeat "need" so many times? Because you have special neads? (intended error). And I know their business is doing better because more people are playing it. But look at which category of people are joining it. I refuse to argue anymore because I am so sick and tired about reiterating the type of people who join it. LOOK, GO LEARN SOME ENGLISH because I have said it is the category of players SO MANY TIMES. That is the sole reason roblox will die. One day there will be no developers, one day the game will only be filled with 6 year olds. Gah this is getting annoying now because people do not bother to read. ^^And how does having a stock market, tons of scripting and development oppurtunities, a feature to exchange ROBUX for real life currency, etc target towards young kids? The only things that target towards kids are the developers who make games like 'MeepCity'. ROBLOX didn't make those.^^ Ok, First off, how does a "stock market and feature to exchange robux for money" have anything to do with the mechanics of the platform? That is how the game earns money and of course 6 year olds do not go and invest in that. Don't you see I am arguing about the the 'players' and not the investors and company bosses. Second, the scripting and development 'oppurtunities' (nice word) is there, I agree. But what is the point of opportunities if there are no one to script or develop. All the older people are going. What is left is some 6 year old kid. What use does he have with scripting opportunities. Ok, I will now say how roblox targets children, They run adverts, they try to sell the game off as a kids' site by running all of those misleading adverts and banners which make the game look childish (so it is appealing to kids). They also put this filter where you cannot say numbers and they add so many sponsored events made by things like Mona and Smurfs.
oggy521
#214751815Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:28 PM GMT

Ok, so how else do you want me to have something about updates, You want me to make a poll?
chatowillwin
#214751945Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:32 PM GMT

No, I'd like you to prove that it's having a negative effect on ####### ## can't be a bad update if the game is doing better from it.
chatowillwin
#214751983Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:33 PM GMT

Hashtags > ####### ##
chatowillwin
#214752002Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:33 PM GMT

smh.
Superidra_alt
#214752064Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:35 PM GMT

Relate... I agree. I have to say it's likely they won't shut down because of the ridiculous amounts of money they are making, and not all of the players will quit(actually, it's mostly people from #0002017 that don't chat and don't care about having to buy the in game currency... anyways, back to my point). The developers ARE getting worse(mainly because of ROBLOX putting most games under review and them, well, rage quitting..). Not to mention the 'admins' ignorance to their community. Honestly, most of the admins act like some sort of monster who is in love with money and hates everyone else... not to mention the community, currency having to be bought, reports not being read, click bait games, people being bullied because of APPEARANCE(yes, this commonly happens to a lot of people I've seen), the ridiculous filter(wait a moment, why are we living in a dictator ship where our opinions are censored... SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME!!!) and the list goes on and on... oh, on e more thing I want to mention: The customer support basically is either a bot or some guy employed to deny everyone's requests(don't accept video #####den c e, my a** ...). ROBLOX: Destroying imagination and my main account since idk. ROBLOX: Destroying imagination and my main account since idk.
oggy521
#214752421Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:44 PM GMT

Ok so basically, I made a poll, go here to vote people: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=214752274#214752367
chatowillwin
#214752488Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:45 PM GMT

"Should I make a poll" "no" "Okay I made a poll"
oggy521
#214752544Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:47 PM GMT

When you said no it was too late as I already started making it so I did not see you saying "no"
oggy521
#214752709Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:51 PM GMT

Ok, I just read the junk you posted. And are you like the only person in the world who cannot see that roblox updates are having a negative impact??? i.e. The removal of tix: now bacons get bullied (I know the upsides, but the criticism is insane) Another one: The strict filter(Now I really do not see any upside unless you like dictator ships and want our opinions to be censored and numbers to be tagged) Another one: the up coming avatar colour update which will not allow you to have multicoloured body parts and having a more "refined" palate (meaning the more colourful colours will be removed meaning there are only life like colours and some really doll-intended- colours you will not want anywhere near your skin. Seriously look at the new colours- they make my eyes bleed)
oggy521
#214753209Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:04 PM GMT

Right now, I am shaking my head at the scums-of-the-Earth people who post hate comments here without first using their heads and trying to seek attention or for entertainment. Such as a kid on a plane for 16 hours with nothing to do...
vincelukeII
#214756043Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:01 PM GMT

Strangely, the "new" upcoming colors DONT make my eyes bleed But that's not the point, 1st. People thinking a update is bad is a opinion, & the community thinks all ROBLOX updates are bad (opinion again) 2nd. ROBLOX does care about the community, they just take our ideas with a grain of salt, they know how to run & keep this site up, sad most people don't understand this 3rd. ROBLOX ain't gonna shut down in 3 years, more like 5-8 years because of ROBLOX growing VERY quickly. Next, the point of ROBLOX is to be a imagination platform, YOU the user decide what your world is, serious devs are the older community because they know their stuff 5th. Those older users made games in 07-09 period, it's been quite some time since they where active developers. 6th. How long have your friends been playing ROBLOX? 7th. Once again, you thinking the updates are bad is a opinion. In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
MrPhelps
#214756189Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:04 PM GMT

quit
GodlyFedora
#214756639Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:11 PM GMT

I'd enjoy 2007 since rocket launchers explosion's don't lag like S H l T
chatowillwin
#214759779Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:09 PM GMT

" The removal of tix: now bacons get bullied (I know the upsides, but the criticism is insane)" 1) New players have ALWAYS been critisized. 2) They get bullied by people like you who refer to them as 'bacons' "The strict filter(Now I really do not see any upside unless you like dictator ships and want our opinions to be censored and numbers to be tagged)" Of course this is a bad update. But they are fixing it and I find it really non-helpful when all people do is write complaints instead of suggestions. "Another one: the up coming avatar colour update which will not allow you to have multicoloured body parts and having a more "refined" palate (meaning the more colourful colours will be removed meaning there are only life like colours and some really doll-intended- colours you will not want anywhere near your skin" I get it, but if you don't like this update there will be ways around it. Like just buy a shirt that uses those body colors. Or save some outfits with those colors. Then later on in ROBLOX's far future you'll become pretty dang cool for having those colors.
oggy521
#214761083Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

I do not want to reply to anything as of right now. I will do it tomorrow. Just know what you all said does not make sense...
Rodash22
#214762495Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:01 PM GMT

@oggy Of course you won't read it. You're too damn incompetent to understand what he's saying and too scared to admit you're a wrongful idiot.
DailyRoLord
#214764486Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:34 PM GMT

"Some i d i o t just posted this and this made me cringe. If everything needs evidence then where does that leave common sense?" Common sense is providing evidence so we can trust you.
jjblox27
#214764723Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:38 PM GMT

>When did I say I want the game to be 17+??? I don't remember saying that you did. what i said is that MOST GAMES THAT HAVE EFFORT ARE MADE BY 17+ PEOPLE!
rereisawesome
#214767385Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

lol if you have such an issue with roblox then quit >hit the gear icon in the top right corner >press logout >never visit roblox.com again