of     1   

kylintocool
#215323535Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:59 AM GMT

Making Week 1 Predicitons(FIRST TIME DONT JUDGE;3) New York Jets@LA Chargers Man.. let's start with chargers. Alright Chargers Hasn't been hosting much practices BUT on the other hand have a good roster in my book. They got Primal which is a realy good Half-Back, he'll bring some run game into the Jets but we'll see if Jets can take him. Also I heard DaiDai is their QB which is average. He trusts his players but also is smart at his Job but if that either Primal goes to QB and Daidai to RB. Also Pirratez man he's suprised me signing up for FO. But he's a good coach and does his Job. I think(in my opinion)he'll e WRing most of game, and he is a good WR in my book. Now these ############# got my boy Kordell. Hes good PERIOD. He can play anything so I'll be watching ihm this game.Now.. New York Jets man on the Offensive side man they Offense is OP, especially with Champ at QB man that boy can dime. But is he even messes up they got the boy Kreiig which is also a goat QB. Now WR game BRUH they got Lag Zag Playboii Keykinq. Which is they best. Now Defensive. Jets got a Lock Down Defense, and is very focused when comes to WRs. I say they gonna get lots of sacks if LA center does his job. Final score 50-35 Jets New England Patriots@Baltimore Ravens OK.. Lets start with patriots.Yeah Pug owns em and is doing his job. Mostly He'll be at QB for game, and for what I've seen man he can actually dime. But he needs to make sure his Offense is ready and pays attention. Also they have Aylan which can play ANYTHING. His best is center and man that White boy can block XD. Raven's DE's will need to be focus with him at center. But Patriots on the other hand got sum WRs. They have Ateen DJ Chrxm Grouc and Nick. They need to be focus on field and watch out for ravens defense. But they Defense.. is pretty solid but if they mess up might be a blow out game if they don't keep is together. Now Ravens.. Man people say we going ### #### #### see;3. Now Ravens Offense on the other is solid. They have Chill at QB which is a good QB. Also Two Goat Half-Backs which is Midnight,Cam. They Fullback is also good at yards. Ravens WRs are also GOAT. They have King esleep Trap Jukobe Almighty Kinq and Coolia. But defensive side is OP all they need to do is don't argue and work as a team. they got Two good DE's which are Jai and Mat so well see what happens and coverage by derrick and chia man is a lockdown! Final score 45-14 Ravens(No biased) Pittsburgh Steelers@Las Vegas Raiders Yo.. this might actually be GAME OF THE WEEK. You got Two Dope defensive teams and a both Offensive theres really nothing to talk about. To Be Honest Their the same average as another. I mean if one of them wakes up and play football. Man the opposite team gonna have a L. But everything will well be 50 50 depending is both teams are ready or both FF or one or the other. Good chance steelers might take this Dub. But really One thing Steelers have is a Good QB So well be looking foward to this game. Final score 21-14 Steelers San Francisco 49ers@Seattle Seahawks Ok Lets get it might be a game. SIKE this gonna really be a easy Dub for Seahawks. They got a OP Offensive Line up with Clutch at QB. I'm pretty sure there Half-Back is Suspect to and he can run the ball. The 49ers will be in trouble in Lucky doesn't recruit more becuase she'll be doing the most work. But Seahawks defense is also pretty solid. They'll make lots of stops to be honest. 49ers need to make sure this bring they A game up or they in deep trouble. Final score 45-14 Seahawks Dallas Cowboys@Detroit Lions Aye.. now this actually might be another good game. depending if both teams show up to ball. But looking on Lions depth chart They got a solid team. With Monster at QB is going to bring Lions a W in my book. Thats is Cowboys wake up to play.Also most likely Desean at Half-Back which is a good Half-Back. But they also got space which can really play anything. On Defensive side they DE's are really OP like JJ man that boy be eating! Also got some Lock down Corners but well see how it goes. On.. the other hand Cowboys need to be ready to play some football or Lions gonna shut them out. Pop has be doing good at coaching and has been getting them offers in. To be honest they stars and will most likely be on all game is star pop Netflix ender DB and Vlone. They'll probably be the ones to bring Cowboys a Win. This a game that both teams got to focus on for the WIN. Final score 35-28 Lions Tampa Bay Buccaneers@Arizona Cardinals Now.. this is going ot be another good game. First off Tampa has a amazing game. I'm pretty sure they have Kreiig or North as their QB. Which are both amzing QBs in GFL. They Offense to me is going ot win the game. Thats if they show up ready to play. They star are really North Chief Ethan Tcd and most of all 24. They defense is also pretty strong. If they play serious which is mostly yes they will XD. Now.. Cardinals ok yeah they don't have anyone in team group. But really they got some players. Ant is their QB which he can try to bring them a Win. But Offensive his players needs to be smart. Defensive well cards dont have anyone. So they have to hope they Offense brings them a win. Final score 45-21 P.S. First time making predictions so here they are;3.
kylintocool
#215323572Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:00 AM GMT

LOL a little bit miss spelling but it's good! XD
kylintocool
#215323981Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:09 AM GMT

Ment to say 45-21 Buccs!
BVPY
#215336051Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:09 PM GMT

should i make mine??
lnstaswapp
#215337998Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:49 PM GMT

don't mention me in jets wr mad >:( jk ### <3
ItzRon
#215358419Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:13 PM GMT

Add me to the Jets WR core, I joined recently and I'm the first string WR out of the team ;3
xXKobeisGoatXx
#215379898Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:37 AM GMT

Kylin what you smokin we aint losing to them jets Im ded you biased your own team LMAO pats legit got a good Dline/Safety watch you smokin on something
xXKobeisGoatXx
#215380025Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:39 AM GMT

Kylin we have super and me at wr... what you smokin on???? and we good cbs Bruh plus kreiig on tampa bay
Lagnatious
#215391076Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:39 AM GMT

You in fact will be losing to jets, I can even promise you that if your team throws into my zone it will be an int.
Chief_Stephen
#215400099Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:20 AM GMT

Y'all all going lose to Tampa by me ## ##### and kre

of     1