of     1   

Momouex
#215365005Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:14 PM GMT

LSU @ Florida State So, to start with. LSU took a huge L to Alabama. But I cant say that FSU didn't take a L last week either. With UCLA making FSU FF their game in the first quarter 20-6. But I think LSU has a better chance of winning due to the fact of them having a higher scoring offense. Score : 30-16 LSU Michigan @ Alabama I might be a little biased on this one since its my own team. But I feel like I should still cover it. Michigan and Alabama have been waiting to go against each other this whole season. And its finally happening. Alabama with the #1 offense and Michigan with the #1 defense statistically. So this should be a interesting game. I'm sure its going to be a pretty close game. But if Michigan can't have a scoring offense on Alabama, things may not go to well for them. While Michigan does have the #1 offense. That doesn't mean Alabama's defense cant lock down. The thing Alabama's defense struggles with the most is their shorts. They have a great DE core, and good deeps. Michigan I don't think has trouble with their defense at all. But Alabama's QB (trying not to bias) is pretty good. He can dime like the gods and will expose everyone in his way. hehe.. But I think that Alabama has the higher advantage mainly because of their offense. I don't see Michigan getting blown out. But I am gonna have to go with Alabama on this game. (no bias) Score : 42-30 Alabama UCLA @ Ohio State Okay. So about this game.. I know most of you might get triggered about this one. But I think OSU is gonna get hit hard and UCLA is gonna upset OSU. Why do I think so? Well. UCLA has a good QB. So does OSU. But I feel like UCLA is going to go try hard. Cause this game is their ticket to going to the playoffs. Actster is a good coach, but he doesn't have the best coaching record. Also Dwarf is a good coach. Not just saying that cause dwarf always bans be from OCFA stuff. I feel like UCLA has a pretty good chance. Its hard to say this game for me. But for sure OSU is going to be hard for UCLA to beat. I say that if Blac (UCLA's QB) throws deep on Ohio's baiting deeps, and throws correctly.. UCLA should have a good chance. Score : 30-25 UCLA (UPSET!) dont ban me dwarf Kansas State @ Miami This game is pretty fair. Both low ranked teams. Miami at #10 and KSU at #6. Miami I don't think I can say has any good si I could bring up that they were the only team to beat Alabama this season. But Alabama didn't have anyone and only lost by # #######nts. Still good for Miami. I'm not really even sure who Miami's HC is. I do know that littlelos (KSU's HC) is a good co And he has a pretty decent team. They just lost to Michigan but only by 3 po#n#######mi just lost to Clemson 26-7 and FFed in the 2nd quarter. So just by that. I have to go with KSU winning this one.Score : 22-8 KSU wins with a FF#########uarter Clemson @ Arizona State I don't know that much about these teams anymore. They have changed quite a lot this season. ASU has a good offense and a pretty good defense. Clemson has a team. m. I do know that ASU beat OSU last week, and that ASU is 6 ranks above clemson. But I mean, clemson isn't a bad team. I'm starting to get lazy now and im running out of things to say about this game. To shorten this one ### ### ###s. Score : 42-20 ASU
DwarfElfguyAlt
#215365125Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:16 PM GMT

too late, already banned
Momouex
#215365127Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:16 PM GMT

jesus roblox wit the tags. KSU v Miami Score : 22-8 KSU wins with a FF Second Quarter.. lost by ##### ###### Clemson vs ASU To shorten this one ASU wins
Momouex
#215365147Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:16 PM GMT

i hahte roblox
PopcornXI
#215365214Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:18 PM GMT

Solid af!!
Momouex
#215365461Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

correction : While Michigan does have the #1 DEFENSE. That doesn't...
jacoblin
#215389817Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:56 AM GMT

all of them were inaccurate I do not agree with this. stop making predictions
Momouex
#215390149Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:04 AM GMT

uh jacob, you can go die
Rupertonaut
#215432111Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

^
ScaryTakeTheWheel
#215443224Friday, April 28, 2017 12:54 AM GMT

u wanna fite?