of     1   

KillerofiSkyee
#215914377Thursday, May 04, 2017 3:16 PM GMT

This is my ALT account to protect my idedenity from KazooGod, megajohn, elds and icey. To begin let me explain why I am exposing this horrible crime of the ROBLOX terms of Service and breaking of the NFL rulebook. This all goes back to the end of s7 of =NFL= I was on my former main account, wildbarrypoptartz. KazooGod, formerly known as Legendary_kazoo. At the end of the season he was looking for a Patriots Head Coach so he applied for Head Coach. He replies, " If you give me you're account then I will consider it." (Note this is before he and megajohn traded team which I will get into later) At this point I decided I wouldn't reply to him. During the day I was playing Phantom Forces, when Kazoo joined my game. All of this sudden the entire map started getting destroyed. I went back to the Patriots field where I saw megajohn and kazoo talking about switching teams. Kazoo says, "Mega help my team and join on an ALT." Megajohn agreed apparently. When Kazoo realized I was in the game I immediately got banned.

of     1