chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

xvbones
#222587098Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

it just means when you reply to the thread it doesn't appear in any board because it belongs to a deleted one
kathrxn
#222984979Thursday, August 03, 2017 12:15 AM GMT

could be ouija
crazywitherstormpr1
#224473706Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:48 PM GMT

This Is AlI The Scary Stuff That Happened To Me: I saw Guest 666 Twice In My Life. And I Saw Someone Called ############ He Was Saying Really Wierd Things Like " The Blox Watch Is After You All" And Other Really Deep And Scary Things Like That This All Happened Today.I Was Playing Blox Watch HQ. I Was Trying To Get All The Information About The Blox Watch So That I Could Know About Everything That Had Happened In The Past And What They Are Planning To Do In The Future.And I Still Am Trying To Get All The Info So That I Can Warn Everyone What Is Happening. So anyone Reply So That You Can Tell Me More Iff I Have Missed Anything
coolioliveshere123
#226638858Saturday, October 21, 2017 12:20 PM GMT

Okay, so the 6-year-olds may be frightened, but for those who actually love "spooky" things, real or not, this game is pretty fun. Just because some child clicks it, it doesn't mean it needs to be taken down.
quinnmcg
#227290970Monday, November 06, 2017 9:44 PM GMT

Joined game,was bored to death.The 'scary stuff' was very cheesy,I wish it was more...realistic,to say the least. quinnmcg
DehIia
#228331897Saturday, December 02, 2017 4:59 PM GMT

I left out one part of the story from last year. After Halloween last year and all the weird things happened, we decided to clear the whole game and placed a beautiful Thanksgiving/Christmas game. So we had the same game but cleared everything. We added these reindeer that people could ride. Snow falling. Tables with food, gingerbread house and other cool things to play around with. One potion bottle for users to randomly transform to awesome characters that usually are expensive. So one day some users were playing with us and using the potion bottle but then transformed to something really dark and creepy. Extremely well put together, not like what normally would spawn out. Okay...so it's the tool. Right. Then that day, a user was playing and started screaming something was pulling him across the map then accused us of "playing with them to scare them". I actually thought someone else was playing a joke on us because we got scared and had turned the server into a nice Christmas server. Then the next day a couple users were checking out the new "holiday server" ((It as super cool to be honest)) and one guy wrote that he was climbing up a ladder that was invisible and he was laughing. I was across the game and couldn't see but knew it was impossible because I didn't put any "ladders" at all in the game and I was sure I had deleted the entire previous game so I just assumed he was messing with us somehow but after I ran over to where he was, he indeed was going up in the air, seeming to climb a ladder. Then it hit me. The old haunted house had a ladder at the bottom, because it was built a little in the air. The old house was still there....haunted. I closed the server that day.
DehIia
#228332268Saturday, December 02, 2017 5:08 PM GMT

So ironically I am posting this on a forum that doesn't exist anymore and only accessible if you click the link to this thread but "role-playing forum" is deleted and not postable. Funny.
FIRESTARISCOOL666
#228351258Saturday, December 02, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

Yeah I'm a mod on it and saw some pretty weird stuff. Nothing that came into the real world but in the game it freaked me out. I constantly went to the board and it told me some pretty weird stuff. Once it set everyone on fire and I checked the command log and nothing was there. I have many other worse stories but I won't tell them now.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2