TeamTDMgirl54912
#217566786Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

(Opps... LOL)
Golden_General
#217571143Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

SN0IPE
#217573057Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

Am I too late? Giovanni Idk t w e lve Cardboard box Blonde brown hair and hazel eyes,skinny and and not that tall Regular beige jeans and red T-shirt Hero Not needed other than being identified cardboard box Water Regular hand gun Nothing else
Golden_General
#217589891Monday, May 29, 2017 1:25 AM GMT

nope, accepted! r+://536378983
FreezingDawn
#217593621Monday, May 29, 2017 2:05 AM GMT

Name: Axel Alias: Tick Tock Age: Teenager. Gender: Male Appearance: Blonde ponytail, Red Trench Coat, Black jeans, White Shirt. Costume: a grey suit with Gold plated armor, decorated with clocks. Villain. Bio: He gained powers to control time, and is an expert in explosives, he destroyed multiple buildings. Powers: Time control. Weapons: Explosives, Sword.
Golden_General
#217593696Monday, May 29, 2017 2:05 AM GMT

Just make a proper bio and you're accepted, Freezing. r+://536378983
sawyerjet3
#217596098Monday, May 29, 2017 2:32 AM GMT

(I'll do Bolt again.)
FreezingDawn
#217660874Monday, May 29, 2017 7:16 PM GMT

Bio: Axel is a German Immigrant, And from the day he arrived, he was abused by the people of the City. His mother made him work in a clock shop. People sometimes broke in to beat him to a pulp. Finally, His rage got a hold of it. He made a bomb. And blew up an office building, containing many people who had beat him. He loved it. He found out how to control time, using some Potions in the shop, and started his rampage. He attends a regular school, and Keeps to himself about what he thinks of man kind.
FreezingDawn
#217663794Monday, May 29, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

And I'd like to add: He has a Revolver
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217666557Monday, May 29, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

(I'll accept you.)
sawyerjet3
#217667268Monday, May 29, 2017 8:18 PM GMT

(Did everyone forget Bolt? It's just Bolt. Accept me. :c)
cybro1
#217671199Monday, May 29, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

Can I still join? If so: Name: Matthew Alias: Bo r ea s Age: E i g ht een Gender: Male Appearance: White hair, Bowl haircut, fi ve feet, ele ven inches. Costume*: A large, darkish blue trench coat, with a black mask. Trench coat goes down to his ankles and has golden and light blue highlights. Hero or Villain?: Hero. Power(s): Ice and the wind. Yeah, it sucks, but I'm a young child, ok?
cybro1
#217672194Monday, May 29, 2017 9:06 PM GMT

Can I still join? If so: Name: Matthew Alias: Bo r ea s Age: E i g ht een Gender: Male Appearance: White hair, Bowl haircut, fi ve feet, ele ven inches. Costume*: A large, darkish blue trench coat, with a black mask that covers half his face. Trench coat goes down to his ankles and has golden and light blue highlights. Hero or Villain?: Hero. Power(s): Ice. Yeah, it sucks, but I'm a young child, ok?
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217672809Monday, May 29, 2017 9:12 PM GMT

( Accepted)
sawyerjet3
#217673329Monday, May 29, 2017 9:17 PM GMT

Do you want me to remake Bolt's CS?
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217675539Monday, May 29, 2017 9:38 PM GMT

nah. You can just rp
sawyerjet3
#217675978Monday, May 29, 2017 9:43 PM GMT

K
legenderyfun23
#217676983Monday, May 29, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

( I'll change stuff to my CS ) Name: Innocent Other Normal Name: James Clover Powers: Super speed, super strength, flying, and laser hands. Hero or Villain: Other Appearance: James has brown eyes and hair, tan skin, usually wears shorts or jeans, usually wears red, blue, white, brown, black, or green tees with his signature green jacket on outside his costume. Costume: It's all black, except for the blue belt and the weapons. It has special boosters on the feet. Short Bio: Born into the city, he was just a normal kid, as almost half of the city had powers. He did bad things as a kid and teen, and good things. Once seeing the pros/cons of good and bad, he decided to be neutral and help whoever had a better plan or thinking.
Golden_General
#217684344Monday, May 29, 2017 11:07 PM GMT

Accepted. Also, you do not need to use OOC for the signup thread. r+://536378983
TheDarkGod13
#217935812Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:42 PM GMT

(Is this too late? I am considering joining, quite active if I do join.) Name: Hitsugaya Hyorinmaru Alias: The Frozen Serpent Age: ??? Gender: Male Appearance: Human form: A tall man, with spiky white hair and blue eyes. Young, but experienced. Strong. Dragon form: A massive whitish-blue serpent, with glowing blue eyes. Four claws, and four wings. Costume*: Two katanas that are made of a white-blue metal, each sheathed on one of his hips. He wears silver and light blue armor, has a white shawl on. It is placed on the front of his breastplate, and has a snowflake on it. Armor is samuari-esque. Hero or Villain?: Depends. Bio*: He was never supposed to be born, but when his mother was attacked in an alleyway, she later learned she was carrying a baby. She couldn't take care of him, so she left him to fend for himself in the winter. His power developed as a result. Hyorinmaru was taken in by a man known as the Gray Knight, who taught him to uphold a strict honor code as well as how to fight and channel his power. However, when the Gray Knight was killed, Hyorinmaru embarked on a path of vengeance. Still, he eventually came to his senses. He no longer wants to lead a hero's life, but he knows he isn't a villain either. Power(s): Human form: Very skilled with his katanas. He can freeze anything they touch, including the air (he can build out of ice, but to a certain limit, he isn't going to freeze the whole city if he feels like it). When he performs the proper incantation, he becomes a dragon. Dragon form: Massive serpent. Claws, jaws, wings, etc. He can fly, and breathe out ice. He can also freeze anything he touches if he wants. When he performs the proper incantation, he becomes a human. Weapon(s) or Equipment(s)*: Two katanas, made of a mysterious metal, and two silver sheaths for them. One set of samuari-esque armor, themed light blue with silver accents. One white shawl with a snowflake emblem on the front. Other*: Based off an anime character, if anyone gets the reference.
Golden_General
#217935930Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

(Accepted, you're not late.) r+://536378983
TheDarkGod13
#217936381Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

(Yay! I'll join.)
Darkprophecy22
#218079508Saturday, June 03, 2017 7:05 PM GMT

Name: John Relay Alias: Blackout Age: T w e n t y F o u r Gender: Male Appearance: John has red with a slight bit of brown in his eyes. His head is covered in scars and he is bald. He wears a black jumpsuit with bits of dried up blood on it. Costume: He has black combat boots under a full set of black combat armor. It has red lines going around his armor heading towards a generator on the back. He wears a black helmet that covers his face and where his eyes should be there are red lines Hero or Villian?: Villain Bio: [CLASSIFIED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL] Powers: Capable of making people fall unconscious, capable of frying electronics and is able to manipulate sound. Weapons and Equipment: A thin wire and a laptop
Golden_General
#218097343Saturday, June 03, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

(Dark is accepted.) Name: Daniel Saro Alias: Towering Inferno Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Daniel is quite short for your average college student. He is only 5" 12'. His skin is very smooth and light, but his dark brown hair is quite unorganized. His eyes are blue and he has large ears. He isn't that muscular but is the average weight for his age group at 158 lbs. His clothes change constantly so it is impossible to say what he typically wears. In this Inferno form, he turns all orange and is partially invisible like an actual fire. All you see of him is his body, costume and some fire under his feet, all in a flame orange tint. His eyes and mouth turn white and the pupils in his eyes turn orange. Costume*: After his classes, he wears an orange cloak that goes down to his feet. His robes are red with a flame designed on the edges of the arms. Occasionally, the flame design glows a magma orange. When equipped the costume, a fire ring goes around his feet. It is not deadly to him or anyone else. Hero or Villain?: Hero Bio*: Daniel was born in the slums of South MegaMetro with his parents. They were poor and could barely afford a house. He went to a regular school that had one of the lowest graduation rates in the city. Once everyone heard about where he lived, they thought he had no future. That was until early into Grade 5. He discovered his powers after his mom made a nice cloak for him along with his robes for his birthday. He tried them on and saw that he had a strange ring around his leg. Until the second semester of Grade 5, he did not know that he could transform into a special form and possess fire powers. This is where his life took a turn for the better. The principal was kidnapped by a criminal near the end of Grade 5. He was the first one to step up and bring the criminal to justice. His rescue was spread all across the city and the schools, making him popular in Middle and High School. He kept on protecting the city throughout his student life, despite getting only average grades throughout his school life and his parents were getting more money and secured good jobs. They then moved to East MegaMetro and bought a big house and had more than enough to support all 5 years of college. Today, he is a well-known college student and a part-time superhero. Power(s): As a human, Daniel can use a multitude of fire-related abilities. His constantly growing ability pool is because of his early identification of his superpower. He is very cautious with them though, as one misfire can cause a disaster. Dani########e energy runs out quickly if he uses them a lot, though. In his Inferno form, his powers are extremely powerful. He can move faster, teleport to a short distance, but he cannot jump during this time. He rarely uses it because it can backfire and leave him vulnerable. Weapon(s) or Equipment(s)*: Daniel rarely uses a flamethrower, because it is a dangerous weapon and might burn down something. When he does, it's if he runs out of energy to power his flame abilities. Other*: Daniel uses a modified car to travel around in his alter ego because of his abilities running dry quickly if he uses it too often. r+://536378983
Golden_General
#218097437Saturday, June 03, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

(D a n i e l ' s f l a m e e n e r g y) r+://536378983 Sign the petition to end chat censorship! https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=190899915