Green Bay Packers (Predicted Record ---- At Best: 8-2, At Worst: 6-4): With EB4K stepping down, and Matthew becoming the head coach of the Green Bay Packers, he's has basically the same team from the Season 11 Lions, but with a few key additions, like Curry, Creek, and KingJelly, this could be the team who can go to the Super Bowl to represent the NFC.
2. San Francisco 49ers (Predicted Record ---- At Best: 7-3, At Worst: 5-5): Depatron, he showed out against the Green Bay Packers last season in the playoffs, although they became inactive, but he plans on breaking out again this season. He has also beefed up his 49ers team with additions of Kelvin and HYKED. This team could rival and keep the Green Bay Packers from having an absolute perfect season if they work together.
3. Detroit Lions (Predicted Record ---- At Best: 7-3, At Worst: 4-5): I feel like the Lions will be the team that will be slept on. It was hard ranking them because they're still rounding up players and I have several of my former teammates on them. But Trent is starting to build a team that could easily make the playoffs. With additions of PurpleCyan, MeekD1, Dewy, and the god himself, Unpetrified, they're not a team to go easy on, they'll make you pay for it.
4. Minnesota Vikings (Predicted Record ---- At Best: 5-5, At Worst: 2-8): Vikings has always had some troubles ever since they've became a franchise in Season 11. With Bosshawked at HC, he plans on changing, although his roster is filled with rookies, I'm sure he's going to pick up some star players and have them trained them to become good or even great rookies, like ExecutedBagel did with the Green Bay Packers. They're either going to perform really good, or very poorly.
5. Dallas Cowboys (Predicted Record ---- At Best: 4-5, At Worst: 1-9): It's not that I wanted to rank the Rookie Filled Minnesota Vikings above this team, but legit there's only 10 members on the Cowboys as of right now. Brent and Chris always seem to have good chemistry, but sometimes getting mad at each other could be the difference from a championship team and a team that doesn't get wins at all. Undelighted is DEFINTELY a nice piece. Once their team has more players, they'll certainly surpass the Minnoesota Vikings.
NFC Bold Predictions:
1. The Packers will destroy the 49ers the first time they meet, 56-21, but the 49ers will beat them in the playoffs in a close game, 42-35.
2. Lions will go to the NFC Championship, but will come up short to a field goal.
3. Depatron becomes inactive and Kelvin takes over at QB.
4. Unpetrified has another amazing season at DE.
5. Cowboys will bounce back and become a playoff team.
6. Vikings will beat one of the top 3 teams.
7. Packers will go undefeated this season until the Super Bowl.