of     1   

mxrrcus
#217544370Sunday, May 28, 2017 5:27 PM GMT

1. Kansas City Chiefs (Predicted Record --- At Best: 9-1, At Worst: 7-3): As much I hate ranking a team above the team I play on, I'm not bias. Chiefs had an amazing season last season, only taking losses from Green Bay Packers when they were on fire, and the Super Bowl winning Bengals. Era_Gamer is already getting good players on his roster, keeping Redoos, and picking up Ledge, Mons, M4RIOTA, and many more. This team MIGHT be the team to go to the Super Bowl to represent to AFC. 2. Oakland Raiders (Predicted Record --- At Best: 8-2, At Worst: 7-3): Here it comes, THE BIASNESS, lol I'm kidding. But the Oakland Raiders almost had a comeback season last season when Franky took back over, beating Bengals in regular season, but losing in playoffs, he plans on going back to the playoffs this season and at worst, losing the AFC Championship. Franky picking up multiple people such as, hiphopstop, Tortled, Marcus (Poisoned_Limiteds), DaiiDaii, Andre, Tootno, DaiDai and many more, Franky is excited to start racking up dubs for this team. 3. Chicago Be- I mean Cougars (Predicted Record --- At Best: 6-4, At Worst: 5-5): This might be a team we'll end up sleeping on, They have some sleeper picks, such as WinterIsland, EB4K (trash), Pumkin, CB5K, Dare, Dirtie, and many more people. They'll get a few good dubs here and there and will probably make the playoffs. 4. Indianapolis Colts (Predicted Record --- At Best: 5-5, At Worst: 3-7): It looks like Taison plans on doing what Dimer did last season, and getting a team filled with rookies and training them to be elites. He's going to have some help with Cooliosess being on his team, a top-notch WR to have if you're a rookie QB. It'll be fun to see how the Colts do this season. 5. Cincinnati Bengals (Predicted Record --- At Best: 4-5, At Worst: 2-8): This is the team who won the Super Bowl last season. Steel and Ejected plans on doing the same thing again like always. Only reason why they're ranked so low and below the Colts, is because Bengals only have 11 people on their team. Once their team is near completion, they'll certainly move up. Bold Predictions: 1. Franky and the Raiders go to the Super Bowl, beating Chiefs in AFC Championship by a field goal. 2. Colts will either beat the Coguars or the Bengals (once built up). 3. Taison will become Top 5 QBs in the league 4. ######## ### will go away, and he'll be in DEOTY nominations. ### ### #### ###### while Ledge QBs. 6. Cooliosess wins WROTY. 7. EB4K will become QB for Cougars and they'll go on a winning streak.
mxrrcus
#217544460Sunday, May 28, 2017 5:28 PM GMT

Bold Predictions: 1. Franky and the Raiders go to the Super Bowl, beating Chiefs in AFC Championship by a field goal. 2. Colts will either beat the Coguars or the Bengals (once built up). 3. Taison will become Top 5 QBs in the league ## ############################## lag will go away, and he'll be in DEOTY nominations. 5. Era_Gamer will become a center while Ledge QBs. 6. Cooliosess wins WROTY. 7. EB4K will become QB for Cougars and they'll go on a winning streak.
Fastawesomeness101
#217551842Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:48 PM GMT

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trumptrump trump trump trumptrump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump #hillary
HYKED
#217553968Sunday, May 28, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

W...what is this lmao
Ab_ss
#217573629Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:34 PM GMT

bold prediction chiefs win it all
WAIFURias
#217584906Monday, May 29, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

I retired--never played on chiefs, just the owner
MateeTheGod
#217605023Monday, May 29, 2017 4:18 AM GMT

easy prediction chiefs beat raiders 58 - 0 and matee gets 5 tds with 7 picks
jordy_BD
#217634354Monday, May 29, 2017 3:02 PM GMT

cougars also got prowling and more fyi
DeepGod_Trent
#217642247Monday, May 29, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

No you dont, you have 4 stars, releasing one or forfeiting, lol.

of     1