of     65   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Golden_General
#217571102Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:09 PM GMT

Before the formation of factions by millionaires in MegaMetro, there were only independent superhumans. They only united if they all wanted to attack or defend something. Some had interests in attacking or defending alone, others formed groups to work on defeating people together. MegaMetro was built to form a community that tried to eliminate typical urban issues, but what happened instead was a population that had strange powers that started with the birth of someone special. The person's information was kept a secret to prevent the world from knowing if their kid has some sort of superpower. It's the year 2035. MegaMetro, a city with a population of 12 Million, has 45% of its civilians have superpowers. Some use their powers for justice and to defend the city, while others abuse their powers. Which side are you on? Rules: -No metaplaying, powerplaying, or bring overpowered. -Mary/Gary Sues will not be allowed. If your character takes any damage, you must RP it. -Keep the RP at PG rating. No adult content will be allowed. -After a villain attacks a certain part of the city, no other attacks will be sent for 5 pages. This is to keep the RP from turning into a boss rush. -Attacks can last up to 15 pages. If this 15 pages of attack are elapsed, the villain who started it must leave the area. Signups: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=217359674 r+://536378983
GearBlade654
#217572298Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

Gear In a peaceful meadow far away... Anyone in the meadow could see a blue and white figure meditating in the meadows. Robloxians would immediately recognize this figure as GearBlade654, destroyer of the Noob Rebels and retired captain. Even now, he still fought evil, recently having slain a demon horde trying to attack a robloxian city.
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217573239Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:29 PM GMT

[Dark Mayhem] The lights flicker off in the halls. and I hear the clang sound of ce lls closing. I take off a poster and go through the tunnel behind it. I jump out of the tunnel and climb the walls. A siren goes off. I speed away and steal a car and zoom off. I shoot at everyone coming at me as I crash into a building. I jump out and read a sighn on the door. "Villian Hangout. Any hero's will be killed." I speed in. The lights are off. Everyone must be gone. I hide under a table as I see all the police cars and helicopters pass. Phew. (I'm also using Dark Mayhem's bro, "Thunder Kid") [Thunder Kid] After a long day of fighting crime I turn on the news. "Criminal known as Dark Mayhem, has recently escaped prison. As she escaped she shot #20 of the police force and IV innocent families." My sis it alive? I thought she was dead. But. She's a villain again. I zoom to the police station and further investigate.
GearBlade654
#217573496Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

Gear The figure's eyes suddenly opened. Injustice was sensed. The robloxian walked towards the city.
DailyRoLord
#217628535Monday, May 29, 2017 1:29 PM GMT

The Spirit of The Doe What went wrong? Where did all of my plans fall? My amazing ideas, all slipped out of my reach. I am reduced to nothing now. I can only do bad through the actions of others.
NuclearBronco
#217629509Monday, May 29, 2017 1:47 PM GMT

Eric I'd be walking home from school, towards my house (when I'm my alter ego, I'll use Eric instead of The Crusader)
CrepperRicky25610
#217629853Monday, May 29, 2017 1:53 PM GMT

I signed up on the main but not playing :(
sawyerjet3
#217664827Monday, May 29, 2017 7:53 PM GMT

(Will you accept me?)
SN0IPE
#217667108Monday, May 29, 2017 8:16 PM GMT

Giovanni Playing in the community pool wi nobody,everybody is at school besides him... Why?
FreezingDawn
#217671528Monday, May 29, 2017 9:02 PM GMT

( I Was Just accepted ) ## Lets begin ) Axel stood by a building. It's Reflective Glass windows Blasted sunlight onto the road. You could could cook an egg on the spots where the lights were reflected. He stared up at it once more. It looked nice. But inside, were the Evil begins on the planet. At least, that's how he saw it. Abused as a child by these people, He saw no need to spare them. Not a person. He held the The steel rod with a red button, his thumb over the button. He pressed it. It went: ' Click! ' He backed away. The people of the city heard a loud buzzing for a moment. Then a... ' BEEP! BEEP! BEE- ' Axel Froze time. He put on his mask, and climbed to the top of the tallest building, far away. He looked at the explosion, building up, as other seemed to join in. He flicked his fingers. Not snapping, but flicking. The world seemed to go in slow motion. The building collapsed. He snapped. Time went back to normal. " Tick Tock... " He said. The building collapsed in a firey mess. smoke rose from the building. Officers ran up the stairs and held guns to him. He waved his hands, and time stopped. To the Officers, it looked like he was moving at the spped of light. He pulled out his gun. He fired. The Officers Dropped to the ground, as time went back to normal. He shoved his mask into his pocket. He strolled down the stairs. He put his gun back. And listened to the sirens of Fire Trucks.
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217672564Monday, May 29, 2017 9:10 PM GMT

[Lucy] I saw Axel shoot the cops when he froze time. I can also do that so it doesn't do anything to me. I pause time. "Looks like we are somehow alike. Maybe we should team up." I say.
cybro1
#217674483Monday, May 29, 2017 9:28 PM GMT

Matthew. "Wow. That was a big attack." He muttered seeing the incident on the news. "Should I help or not? Ehh, it's too late." He'd go over to his kitchen stove, and turn off the heater. "I really should help for the next attack." He said.
sawyerjet3
#217676623Monday, May 29, 2017 9:49 PM GMT

(Bolt) I sprint into the city, as I stop on top of a tower. "Oh, hello there readers. I'm back, the series is back, and I'm tired. If you remember last time, we had some heroes battle some villains, and then I came along. I made people become Others, and ended with building my tower. Now, I mentor, lead, and train a group of metahumans. Look what they became now. They have their own story, own popularity, you get the point. As you can see, I haven't changed. Sure, I have a beard, and a nice new costume." He smirks as he flexes his new metal suit. "But I'm still me. So, uh, heard there's some new heroes and villains. Well, gotta do my thing. Be neutral!" I shout as I sprint down the tower.
Golden_General
#217800428Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:02 AM GMT

(BUMP)
legenderyfun23
#217801695Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:27 AM GMT

- Innocent Other - It had been about a week since the tower was finished, and the team is still doing pretty strong if you ask me.
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217845380Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:25 PM GMT

(I'm an other now.)
sawyerjet3
#217845582Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

Bolt While sprinting around, I look around the beautiful town. Old, but still classy. I fly into the tower, where nobody is currently.
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217845728Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:29 PM GMT

(Bolt, you wanna like see each other and recognize each other from Together Family)
sawyerjet3
#217845840Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:30 PM GMT

(He's not him. Hes a different kid, but still in that specific universe.)
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217846146Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:34 PM GMT

(Lol, ok)
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217846445Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:38 PM GMT

[Thunder Kid] I see my Dark Mayhem flying through the air. "Sis?" I yell. "I thought you were dead!!" [Dark Mayhem] This random dude comes up to me and says stuff. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm your brother." He says. "Oh. Sorry. I forgot... everything.." I look at the ground.
FreezingDawn
#217931138Thursday, June 01, 2017 10:36 PM GMT

Axel sat down and watched the News. His attacks had caused much devastation. He recorded the original report, and listened to it over, and over again. When he finished, he walked to an old Boom Box. He Grabbed a disk labeled: ' MY GREATEST HITS ' In big, purple letters. They weren't his songs, but he called them that. ' Cherry Bomb by the Run aways. ' appeared in black letters on the green display screen. He heard a knock at his door. He opened the door. Men in Black and white suits, with ear pieces, walked in, holding brief cases. He looked at them. " We're here to investigate possible suspects, responsible for the attack " Said the man with a Mullet. Axel pondered, ' I thought you couldn't have long hair in the force... oh well ' Axel Grabbed some things. " Search the things " He said. He froze time. The ' bugs ' on their legs were recording all of this. He pulled them off, and ripped them apart. He walked back to his position. Time went back again. The officers looked at evidence, and finger prints. The man with curly back red hair gasped. As he drew his gun, Axel drew his at a faster rate, and fired. The Red head hit the ground. The man with the mullet drew his gun. He fired. Axel froze time. He nearly screamed. If he hadn't done it sooner, He would have been hit square in the forehead. He turned around the bullet, pushed it forward, and put time back to normal. The bullet hit The man with the mullet. He fell to the ground. Axel smiled. " Deserved it. I Knew you would beat me like the rest. " He dragged them into his basement. Right into the corner. He smiled, Before hearing a noise.
FreezingDawn
#217931709Thursday, June 01, 2017 10:44 PM GMT

( Other to show How evil Axel is ) Smile man crashed through the roof. He punched Axel, leaving a smiley face on his face. Axel yelled, as he got up: " DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO FIX THAT ROOF? " Smiley man was a well known hero. " Fall Fiend! " He yelled, Punching Axel into the crates in his basement. Axel grunted. He froze time as quickly as he could. It would only last a minute if he was this hurt. He pulled his gun, and fired while time was frozen. As time went back, Smiley man Gasped. His mouth hung open. " I Am sad... " He said, As he fell over. Axel got up, slowly. He fired more. He walked to the kitchen, and grabbed bandages. And covered his back with the white wrapping bandages. He sat down. ' Cherry Bomb ' Ended, and a calmer song Started. He laid back, not a care in the world. When he decided something. He grabbed smiley man, and dragged him with time frozen to the site of his attack. He smirked. And walked back. He felt his back bleeding, so he grabbed a small steel rod and limped back home.
TheDarkGod13
#217937103Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:59 PM GMT

Dark Alley, West MegaMetro The woman gasped. "You see this gun? Hand over your purse or I'll shoot out your brains!" the masked man declared. She reluctantly unhooked her purse from her shoulder. The man opened it up. "Where's your phone?" "I don't have one..." she said nervously. "Shut up! Everyone has a phone! Now hand it over!" The man loaded his pistol. However, he never got to finish his attack, because of the icy blade that sprouted out of his chest. "Aa...aaaagh..." the man rasped, falling back. Ice sprouted out of the hole and covered his body. The woman gasped. "What? What the..." But there was nobody there. Only the frozen body of her would-be robber, and a single white card bearing a blue snowflake on it. "The Frozen Serpent? This will look good on my site..." She picked up the card, then retrieved her purse and hurried for the metro, but not before snapping a picture of the frozen corpse. She had another sighting to post on her blog, WarriorsOfMetro . com. This one would earn her more views. She could already see the headline.
DailyRoLord
#217937591Friday, June 02, 2017 12:06 AM GMT

The Spirit of The Doe I plan to use the body of a random man to rob the bank!

of     65   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right