DailyRoLord
#220286882Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:29 PM GMT

(I think it's fine.) Sir Doe "Gear, you should find your apprentice at the station. I'll come with you, and we'll see if we can track which station the train will come to. Neo, wanna come with?" An a con da "When will we be there, I'm bored!" I feel like throwing him out of the train. It'd be lovely. But I need him. I'll discard him soon enough. "Just a c-c-c-coup-ple more minutes p-please!"
Nymphiri
#220287073Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:33 PM GMT

(I don't know how to use my characters in this situation, help?) That will be all. *Clap clap*
DailyRoLord
#220287149Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:34 PM GMT

(Hmm. Let's see. You could have your character waiting for a train out of the city for some time, and the fight occurs there?)
GearBlade654
#220287324Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

Gear "Got that." (Headed to the train station, and waitin' for the fight.)
DailyRoLord
#220287466Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:41 PM GMT

Sir Doe I'll just walk to the station. It's not far. The villain's train is probably headed to the Grand Station near Mega Park, which is pretty close by. Most trains go there before heading to the smaller stations. I start walking to the nearby station. My head swings back, taking in a last sight of Central Finance. It's sad what happened. Will it ever fully recover? I take the elevator down into the station. Shoot, I have to pay. Whatever, I'll just pay the fee. I swipe my card, and I walk through. I see Gear there, and I sign above that reads the following: "Nikk to Mega Metro, arriving in V minutes."
princeadejr
#220290672Sunday, July 02, 2017 3:47 PM GMT

can someone accept me
princeadejr
#220294160Sunday, July 02, 2017 4:43 PM GMT

Can Someone Please Accept me? I changed all my errors, I nerfed my sword I got rid of some of my powers. And I changed my city from Manhattan to Mega Metro.
GearBlade654
#220295417Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:02 PM GMT

Gear He nodded, and prepared for battle. By taking cover. By a chair. Five took cover by a potted plant.... Not the best cover.
DailyRoLord
#220296891Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:24 PM GMT

Gear The passengers waiting to board looked at you in a weird way. Sir Doe "Gear, we fight back, not hide." The display read "Nikk to Mega Metro: II Minutes" An a con da The view changes from country to a big city. "Your time is up, friend," I tell the conductor. I grab his wrist and poison him, which makes him unable to move. I break the glass window right ahead, and throw the conductor out. The train runs over him.
GearBlade654
#220297229Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:29 PM GMT

Gear "Hmph. I am ashamed you must remind me that." I stand up, and carefully watch the train. "All passengers are advised to evacuate. Now."
GearBlade654
#220297644Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:34 PM GMT

Five "Hm, alright..." I stand up from cover, revolver still away.
DailyRoLord
#220298378Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:45 PM GMT

Sir Doe Most of the passengers ignore Gear. I would too. They- Oh shoot. It's here. A train with a broken glass window in the front arrives. The doors open, but nobody gets out. Some people start to board the train. And the villain emerges. She pushes out dead bodies into the track. She attacks. "Gear! We need defense!" Anaconda It's here!! Oh goody! I make my way to the door. People start to come in. I push them back, and they fall into the track. I reach for my daggers, and equip them. With that, I launch out onto the platform, and let the attack begin.
GearBlade654
#220298723Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:50 PM GMT

Gear "Knew it. Civilians! Evacuate!" I create a small hail of grav orbs, and sent them all flying to the villain. Five has his revolver out and is trying to shoot the villain.
DailyRoLord
#220299157Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:56 PM GMT

Anaconda I notice orbs flying towards me. I dodge them, and send a tornado of poison towards the man who sent the orbs. I move around, because I never want to stand still in a fight. Sir Doe "You," I say to F i v e, "throw me at the villain." I morph into a small spiked ball.
GearBlade654
#220299441Sunday, July 02, 2017 6:01 PM GMT

Gear Thankfully, the armor blocked most of the poison. A low growl is still heard under the armor, because it DID hit, and judging from the fact the next volley was a little off, he was dazed. Still dangerous. Five "Gotcha." I pick the ball up and hurl it at the villain.
DailyRoLord
#220299513Sunday, July 02, 2017 6:02 PM GMT

Anaconda The ball lands on the edge of my tail. "OWW!!!" It hurt, but I recover. I turn into a snake, and bite the guy who threw the ball.
GearBlade654
#220300691Sunday, July 02, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

Five "Yikes!" I dodge... at least I think I did. Nope. She got a fang in on my left arm. Oh man. I draw my knife. "Alright, let's see how you like this!" I throw the knife, Gear backing me up with ice blasts.
SwedishLemon
#220303287Sunday, July 02, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

^Platinum^ Walking down the stairs with my muscles on fire is painful, but at least I'm grounded. No need to actually go for that track meeting, right? "Emily, based on your good behavior the previous night, I've decided to revoke your grounding. It wouldn't be fair to make you miss the school formal just because of one mistake." Mom. No, Mom. Mom why. Mom please no why. "Mom, I was actua-" "Don't make me change my mind. This is a one-time deal. If you're home that late again, I'll have to ground you. I know you were born... different, but you don't have any powers. You could get hurt by staying out that late." MOM. WHY. --- ZzZ... Zzz-HNNGGGH-zZz... "Hey, Emi. Workin' hard or hardly working?" Huh?! Snapping out of... wait, was I snoring? Looking up, there's Theo standing in front of me with a big smile plastered on his face. Just behind him is the track, with several of our track team running along it. "No I'm just... tired." Theo's expression drops. "Yeah, me too. I've actually got to go. See you later, Emi." "Uh... okay. Bye, Theo." What was that about? He rounds a corner past the bleachers and disappears from sight. Did I say something to offend him? Screams come from the track! Running behind the track team is Warp, and he's about to catch up! No time to be tired, gotta duck
princeadejr
#220312030Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

Justin I wake up lying in a dark alley wondering what happened, I looked upwards, th ree boys surrounded me holding baseball bats, ready to attack. Adam, Jake and Dan, o ne of the seniors of our school. "Leave me Alone!" Adam grinned, "This is gonna be good" Dan hits my forehead with the baseball bat then kicks my shoulder, That's when the pain really started, they all kept hitting my with their bats, enjoying every ###### of it, laughing, grinning, That was when I got angry. I did the chinese get up and side kicked Adam in the throath, Dan tried to punch me but I dodged and punched him in the temple then round-house kicked his face sending him directly to the ground. Jake tried to hit me with his bat but I blocked the hit and crushed his baseball bat then back kicked him. "The Person who laughs last laughs fi rst" I walked out of the alley and headed home knowing my parents are going to ground me.
princeadejr
#220312829Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

Justin I looked through the window, My foster parents were talking with the police, I hid and rested my back on the wall and sighed. I looked upwards and saw my window open, I looked around to make sure no one was looking and super jumped right through it landing safely on my bed. I opened my door a little and heard them talking. "We have to send him back to the foster home, thats the only choice" I opened the door wide open, "Foster Home?!", my foster parents spotted me, "You treat me like a son and suddenly you want to ditch me...I'm not going to that foster home, never again!" I screamed at them, I ran to my room, grabbing my bag, I put my hero costume in it and super jumped through the window and onto the soft green grass, I ran with tremendous speed, approaching the city.
DailyRoLord
#220312989Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:39 PM GMT

Anaconda I turn back into my normal form, noticing I bit him. "The venom will sink in, and you'll perish," I cackle. The ice blast hits my tail, but I smack it to the ground, and the ice falls off.
GearBlade654
#220314159Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:58 PM GMT

Five "Enough time to take you down-" Gear "Five, that's too reckless. You'll die with those words plaguing you in the afterlife." I charge a mixed orb of lava and gravity. "Get out of here-but leave with a bang." Five "Got that." I dash to the nearest hospital, firing at the villain until the ammo ran out, then I dash for dear life.
SwedishLemon
#220314243Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:00 PM GMT

^Platinum^ Oh no you don't. Before Warp's field can collide with the runners, a wall of metal created by my hand forms in front of him. My foot slides against the pebble track as I brace against the metal wall, struggling to keep it formed. "The same old trick isn't going to work on me again, Platinum! I'm going to force my way through these piti-" "Shut... up..." It's hard. I'm straining, trying to concentrate on forming my aura into the wall. Gotta repair it. The longer I brace against it, the more dented it becomes from Warp running against it. Behind him launches a barrage of soil and stone, probably from his field grinding against the track. The wall explodes out, blasting away in two separate halves. Alright, Warp... you wanna fight, I'll gi- "NO EXCUSES!" Agh! I... that hurt. He must've punched me before I had a chance to react. His field sent me flying, leaving me scraped up near the bleachers. He's- Oh no. He's running right toward me. "SAM! SAM, EMERGENCY! WARP. RUNNING TOWAR-" KrrAAAhKRrSMasszH!
DailyRoLord
#220356823Monday, July 03, 2017 10:42 AM GMT

Anaconda A bullet won't stop me! I release a small poison wave ahead of myself, and the bullets are blown. The gunman runs away, to the exit. Coward! "THAT'S RIGHT. FLEE!! AND TAKE YOUR F-" A lava orb hits me, and I fall into the train track. It's time. My scales start to cover my entire body. They grow larger. My eyes turn into a cruel bright blue shade. I start to grow bigger, and my human head turns into a huge serpent head. I've turned into my extreme serpent form. I jump back onto the main platform, and the tiny humans start running. I focus on the hero who throw the lava, and come down to eat him. Sir Doe The woman turned into a huge monster. I turn myself into a cylinder. Yeah, I know, it's weird. But I'm hoping the monster trips on me.
princeadejr
#220358146Monday, July 03, 2017 11:31 AM GMT

Son of the Undead God Man: Give me your purse! *the old man and the man struggles to get the purse* I jump into the scene and round-house kicked the man's chest and snatched the purse from him. "Wait why are-" a gun was pressed on the back of my head, "Move or I'll shoot", I super jumped to the wall, bullets were fired above my head and back flipped, the man shot my stomach but my armor reduced the damage, I kicked his head and landed safely on the floor. "Really dude a pistol?" I grabbed the pistol and crushed it, I walked away grinning not knowing that I was being recorded.