of     1   

#217581125Sunday, May 28, 2017 11:52 PM GMT

As you all know, S1 is come to an end. Before the end of the season and the SB, *=NFL=* would like to host a Pro Bowl. To be eligible for the Pro Bowl, apply below with this format: DIVISION, TEAM, USER, POS. E.G. - NFC, SEA, ONHTARIO, TE & DE. Here are some rules/things you should know before you apply: - [IMPORTANT] You may only submit 5 applications for 5 players *ON YOUR TEAM*. - [IMPORTANT] FOs and HCs can submit themselves, but they count as an automatic 2 if they do and have to send 3 more applications of people on their team. - [IMPORTANT] You may only submit applications for players on your team ONLY. - You will be responded back in (minimum) 1-2 days. - [IMPORTANT] Send your list of your 5 players in 1 sitting (as in, all at one time) - [IMPORTANT] Once you get the memo that you and/or your players are accepted, if the have ROBUX, they should request for their Pro Bowl jersey as soon as they are accept. - [IMPORTANT] The jersey info for the Pro Bowlers can be sent to me in my ROBLOX PMs, or on my discord DMs: @Taytoven #6252. (if you choose to send your info on discord, please be sure to DM me and not put your jersey info in the *=NFL=* discord. - [IMPORTANT] Of your list of 5, please notice that it is possible that not ALL of your 5 will be accepted. - [IMPORTANT] Please vote in active and talented people, there is no point in electing them if they aren't active and/or are trahh. - Do not whine or go on a rant if you are not selected. - [IMPORTANT] PLEASE HAVE ONLY *ONE* PERSON FROM YOUR TEAM PUT IN APPLICATIONS. *THE DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE Wednesday, June 1st @ 11:59 PM ET, after this any late applications will not be counted. *THE PRO-BOWL will be hosted on Saturday, June 3rd @6 PM ET. May the best division win :) Yours Truly, *=NFL=* Vice Chairman, Ohntario & *=NFL=* Chairman, PunkNewtxn_MVP
#217582342Monday, May 29, 2017 12:05 AM GMT

*DO NOT PLACE APPLICATIONS ON THIS POST, A NEW POST WAS MADE.* [NEW LINK]: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=217581647 Yours Truly, *=NFL=* Vice Chairman, Ohntario & *=NFL=* Chairman, PunkNewtxn_MVP

of     1