of     1   

SackThe_Back
#217584229Monday, May 29, 2017 12:26 AM GMT

PROPOSED =RFL= RULEBOOK CHANGES: These should improve the quality of play, and make it fair for the teams that prepare for the games. PROPOSED RULE 1 - Lagging Penalty Lagging has been an issue in the playoffs. To fix that, if someone is lagging the ref IMMEDANTLY stops play and calls the lagging fowl. The penalty is 5 yards. If a team lags 3 times, the penalty is 10 yards for that and every time after. PROPOSED RULE 2 - Team Min. Requirements. During this =RFL= seasons, teams that only have a few players are ‘filled out’ by other teams players. While this is fine (and sometimes necessary), it’s not fair for a team to bring all of its own players and loose to another team that only has 1 original player. To fix this a team must have 2 active players at the game or they # ## # # the Playoffs, a team must have 3 players but one has to be the teams coach. If a team doesn’t have enough players, that’s the coaches fault since there is plenty of Free Agents. PROPOSED RULE 3 - Pace of Play I’m not including a rule that would fix Pace of Play (POP) but something has to be done about it. Possibilities include 4 min quarters, 5 min quarters with the clock not stopping in the final 1 min of each Quarter except for timeouts and scores or change of possession, A 15 sec play clock instead of the current 24 second clock, or simply getting rid of the clock and using a first-to-X amount of points system (not recommended). If you agree with these proposed rules, say ‘I second these’. Let’s Help make the =RFL= even better! -SackThe_Back GM, Monte Mammoths =RFL= Beat Writer
Shxrbino
#217591855Monday, May 29, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

instead of 5 yards and then 10 yards after 3 times, it should be 3 lag warnings and ur ejected (from OFL rulebook) whip dab
MightyKidinkcuz
#217673945Monday, May 29, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

also to stop commotion and make =RFL= more competitive what about if theres 1 os kick and only if u need it per 2 quarters
iiVemuri
#217681501Monday, May 29, 2017 10:37 PM GMT

do it so lord cant bs anymore about the "lag"
SackThe_Back
#217733051Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:26 PM GMT

These are good Ideas. I deed you to say "I Agree" if you like them though.
WorkHardAllDay10
#217739523Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:49 PM GMT

I second these. I agree. These shouldn't even be proposed, they should already be in the rules.

of     1