of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

VitoDonatelli
#217785159Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:35 AM GMT

Listen here ###### #### ######## Your taste in music is clearly inferior to mine. You listen to mainstream #### with ten layers of autotune and synth. I'll have you know I listened to five hours of twenty one pilots and MCR, while you spend your precious time tuning into songs by ####### Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, and Maroon 5. Disgusting. Revolting. Appalling. Disgraceful. Shameful. SAD! You've proved yourself to be a terrible person as well, listening to this trash you call 'music'. You ####### living piece of ##### ######## Your taste in music is worse than Stalin's death. You are ####### inferior. My opinion is also correct because I make my own music, that doesn't sound like two computers having brain aneurysms. Jeez. I've composed 500 Bastille mixtapes in the last five days, which you could never ####### pull off because you probably don't know who they are. ####### normie. I have a wonderful singing voice, better than Adele, who is also garbage, and why don't you just give ### #### up? From your pitiful taste in music, I've concluded that you live a white and privileged life, only paying attention to the #### on the radio. Meanwhile, as a Native American, I constantly face oppression and am made fun of for not being white. My great great great grandparents were murdered by WHITE ######## #### during the colonial period. Those ####### English ######## killed them. But how am I living, you ask? My great great great grandparents sent their daughter, my great great grandmother, off to a cavern in an attempt to perform infanticide, inspired by the Greeks. Thankfully, she met a slave that escaped a ruthless plantation in North Carolina. They 'got in on' at the age of 40 and #### ##### to my great grandfather. He was a free man, but oppression still existed in the states. Everywhere he went, white people would give him disgusting looks as he wasn't a member of their 'superior' race. I think my work is almost done on this here forum comment. I've concluded that every day you sit in the ivory tower with 2.7 million in the bank, stating 'my dad is a lawyer', despite him most likely losingg every single court case he's ever served, endeavoring to use his race as an advantage. Face reality. You're a superficial white girl that listens to nothing but redundant and repetitive pop music. I'll talk to you again when you realize your fatal flaw. Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.
Loyal2One
#217785547Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

Lets a have a talk about this, now i bet you are wondering why someone is making this post. Im aware that my current account isnt created on the "Good ol' days" (beginning of roblox - 08) But please understand i have had 3 accounts, which 2 have been perma'd one for having someone hack into my account and buy things illegally, and one for telling a joke (Really.) Anyways, enough about me. i really wanted to talk about this since most old members of roblox hate this new setup. Lets start of why the older Robloxians may hate roblox, most likely the community, Roblox has its fair share of people with bad attitudes, bad spelling, and bad personalities. But think about this, are you really helping the situation by saying "Old Roblox is better, this new roblox and its community sucks."? In all honesty, if you are complaining about the community being terrible, then dont be a part of it. Okay, next part. The games, you may stop liking Roblox because of the fact the places are way different then before. I remember when the games in roblox were "Mike's ultimate paintball", "Ultimate build" (By ###### of course) or of course the many, many brickbattles that roblox offered, but now the times are different and we have "Call of Robloxia 5" And stuff. In my opinion these games are actually well programmed and i can see why people like it. But some people always say "These places suck! I hate them! They are being so childish" If you wanted things not childish, then dont play roblox. Forreal. And then my last paragraph, Builders club, Many people may hate roblox now because they think it has sold out which in my opinion is true, but i dont scream "OBC AND TBC ARE STUPID AND I HATE ROBLOX BECAUSE OF IT" They are just trying to get money, if you would think about it, money is good. All companies want money, and thats not a bad thing, i do think that roblox went a bit overboard when they introduced OBC, but thats just my opinion and everyone is intitled to one. And there you have it, this is why i think people hate roblox. note that this isnt entirely directed to the robloxian community, but the moderators aswell, i want everyone to understand that hating on a subject and just make it worse. but for now, im gonna get off my soapbox. thanks for reading :D I posted this on Roblox talk, and someone PM'd me to send here, So if you see this, i wrote it, just reposting here. TL;DR: Dont hate on things if you dont understand it.
CashewMan205
#217785607Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

I get this is ironic, but all the pop artists you mentioned unironically suck, and MCR is unironically good.
VitoDonatelli
#217785639Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

DONT COMMENT ON MY FORUMS IF U DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE I DONT CARE I CAN POST IF I WANT WHAT ARE U GONNA DO ABOUT IT U TUTLRE N#######DIME I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS IF U THINK THAT BECAUSE U POST MORE UR COOL THEN UR DUMB BECAUSE NO HOW ABOUT U DO A FAVOR AND BACK OFF AND TO DANK OW ABOUT U LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE I MAKE U I WILL REPORT U GUYS FOR BULLYING ME I AM 17 YEARS OLD AND IM TALKING TO 8 YEAR OLD KIDS SO IF UR YOUNGER THEN 17 THEN DONT EVEN COMMENT BECAUSE I WILL FIGHT U I DONT CARE IF U DO LIKE ME OR NOT I DONT CARE I SAID THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS PACKED BY MY FRIEND BUT NOW I GOT IT BACK AND GAVE IT TO MY COUSIN BUT NOW U AE ALL BULLYING HER SO MESS OFF BECAUSE I WILL PUNCH U SO HARD OMG IF U DONT LIKE ME DONT COMMENT IF U COMMENT IT MEANS U DO SO THINK TWICE ONLY NOOBS BULLY PEOPLE AND ONLY NOOBS JUDGE PEOPLE I CAN DRESS HOW I WANT NOBODY OWNS ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND I DONT CARE WHEN U STATED I STARTED THIS GAME IN 1990 BUT MY MAIN GOT BANNED AND I CAME BACK BEAUSE I MISSED THIS GAME BUT ALL OF U RUINED IT MESS UP WITH ME AGAIN I WILL HURT U DO U UNDERATAND LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.
Loyal2One
#217786051Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

Vito, is your name, all you do is bring pain. ###### # ######## kid, who steals raps, all you are is just whack. you stole my diss track, I wrote about someone else, didn't even made sense when you tried to switch it up. "savage like casper yeah, he the friendly ghost." I'm a female, you know? Plus, if you notice, I posted mine before he did, he posted his the second, who the hell is this kid. You have nothing better to do, than just to steal raps, I guess I see it. the next oreo you know? YOU need to get off the internet, kid's like this, need to stop trying to diss. the only thing you're good at, is hopscotch or a yoyo though. i'm making this short, I won't waste my time, but yet. i'm basically wasting lines. your name is vito, yet you're not, you steal stuff, you're not tough. stole robux from your mom, damn that's rough. well, good luck in life, knowing you're a wannbe thug.
CashewMan205
#217786821Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:55 AM GMT

loyal to one, girls you get none you stupid fat tool were just beginning the fun you have no flow and truly have no rhyme as far as im concerned your raps ain't worth a dime get off this kids website you sad chubby clown your depression is always up and your syndrome is always down you're morbidly obese looks like you got ###### ### you look like crap and you smell like pee im really getting tired of looking at your disgusting face if this a rap battle, your'e outta the race
VitoDonatelli
#217786966Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

Please stop! Close friends are leaving ROBLOX was way better in 2010 cause thats when i joined on "materparis101" ): All these updates to make it "FUN" or more realistic is not fun people are leaving ROBLOX is changing and its getting boring! D: why did ROBLOX change so much it was better back then like for ex: all shirts are so Expensive FORCING people to buy BC,TBC,or OBC? just stop I dont want to leave ROBLOX but your pushing alot of peoples buttons with these updates... ~THIS IS HOW "I" FEEL~ Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.
konrian
#217813016Wednesday, May 31, 2017 11:09 AM GMT

*click thread* *see wall of text* *ignore and reply something like this* *leave*
BandTrashXD
#217815996Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:17 PM GMT

tfw ur copypasta becomes rellevant
Tonightless
#217816188Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:22 PM GMT

ikr alt these ppls steals from uz
Arrtizt
#217848072Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:57 PM GMT

My taste in music is your face.
captc
#217850439Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:28 PM GMT

"Alright - this post is coming from a veteran who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory. I do not understand pop music. It is a bunch of quater notes stacked next to each other on a stave going up one or two semi-tones each beat (which is always in 2/4). On top of that, it is ALWAYS in C Major, which gives it is happy tune. I wouldn't mind this, if it were one song. EVERY song you hear on the pop radios these days have the same sort of feel; they all are in C Major, and they all have the same quater notes placed up against each other. That is why pretty much all songs sound the same, outside of using a different clef every now and again. However, this I could potentially live with - but every song is played with the same instruments. I realise that not everyone likes to listen to classical music, it may be a bit boring if you don't have something to sing along to, but it just makes a change from hearing the same stuff all the time. (P.S; I am not critiquing people who listen to pop music, you can listen to whatever you want - and that's good. What I am having a go at is the type of music played by people - whether it be in the same genre or not)" i's gre'at but in arab'ic™
DankwingDuck
#217851671Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:44 PM GMT

listen kid, i don't think you understand. your taste in music is bad too. why? JUSTIN BIEBER BRITNEY SPEARS HIP HOP CONFORMIST MUSIC AHHHHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO LIFE!? MUSIC USED TO BE GOOD BUT NOW ITS BAD AGGGGHHHH ITS DANGEROUS TOO IF YOU LISTEN TO HEAVY METAL YOU BECOME EVEN MORE CRAZY THAN SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THESE TRASHY OVERRATED SONGS MY SON WAS KILLED BECAUSE HIS FATHER LISTENED TO HEAVY METAL ONE DAY UNFORTUNATELY AND I HAD TO RUN AWAY WITH MY SON who... died... because his heavy metal father shot him while we ran to Mexico... OH GOD I MISS HIM! I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO HEAVY METAL! NEVER! I'm gonna sue you so hard.
SkinnyBean101
#217853954Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:11 PM GMT

I agree that pop music has gone downhill. I listen to different genres such as EDM, heavy metal, and limestone rock.
motman5
#217899263Thursday, June 01, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

Lots of genres have went shiddy with the generation...I miss people who could actually sing without an echo machine+ 808s + auto ######### ##### is god, f00c new ppl
motman5
#217899280Thursday, June 01, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

autotoon* and ## ##### is god*
motman5
#217899292Thursday, June 01, 2017 12:55 PM GMT

ALLL GREEN
haydenred4444
#217909838Thursday, June 01, 2017 4:55 PM GMT

ur face is infriro idito
Kryiss
#217911257Thursday, June 01, 2017 5:26 PM GMT

Listen here ###### #### ######## Your taste in music is clearly inferior to mine. You listen to mainstream #### with ten layers of autotune and synth. I'll have you know I listened to five hours of twenty one pilots and MCR, while you spend your precious time tuning into songs by ####### Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, and Maroon 5. Disgusting. Revolting. Appalling. Disgraceful. Shameful. SAD! You've proved yourself to be a terrible person as well, listening to this trash you call 'music'. You ####### living piece of ##### ######## Your taste in music is worse than Stalin's death. You are ####### inferior. My opinion is also correct because I make my own music, that doesn't sound like two computers having brain aneurysms. Jeez. I've composed 500 Bastille mixtapes in the last five days, which you could never ####### pull off because you probably don't know who they are. ####### normie. I have a wonderful singing voice, better than Adele, who is also garbage, and why don't you just give ### #### up? From your pitiful taste in music, I've concluded that you live a white and privileged life, only paying attention to the #### on the radio. Meanwhile, as a Native American, I constantly face oppression and am made fun of for not being white. My great great great grandparents were murdered by WHITE ######## #### during the colonial period. Those ####### English ######## killed them. But how am I living, you ask? My great great great grandparents sent their daughter, my great great grandmother, off to a cavern in an attempt to perform infanticide, inspired by the Greeks. Thankfully, she met a slave that escaped a ruthless plantation in North Carolina. They 'got in on' at the age of 40 and #### ##### to my great grandfather. He was a free man, but oppression still existed in the states. Everywhere he went, white people would give him disgusting looks as he wasn't a member of their 'superior' race. I think my work is almost done on this here forum comment. I've concluded that every day you sit in the ivory tower with 2.7 million in the bank, stating 'my dad is a lawyer', despite him most likely losingg every single court case he's ever served, endeavoring to use his race as an advantage. Face reality. You're a superficial white girl that listens to nothing but redundant and repetitive pop music. I'll talk to you again when you realize your fatal flaw. Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.Listen here ###### #### ######## Your taste in music is clearly inferior to mine. You listen to mainstream #### with ten layers of autotune and synth. I'll have you know I listened to five hours of twenty one pilots and MCR, while you spend your precious time tuning into songs by ####### Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, and Maroon 5. Disgusting. Revolting. Appalling. Disgraceful. Shameful. SAD! You've proved yourself to be a terrible person as well, listening to this trash you call 'music'. You ####### living piece of ##### ######## Your taste in music is worse than Stalin's death. You are ####### inferior. My opinion is also correct because I make my own music, that doesn't sound like two computers having brain aneurysms. Jeez. I've composed 500 Bastille mixtapes in the last five days, which you could never ####### pull off because you probably don't know who they are. ####### normie. I have a wonderful singing voice, better than Adele, who is also garbage, and why don't you just give ### #### up? From your pitiful taste in music, I've concluded that you live a white and privileged life, only paying attention to the #### on the radio. Meanwhile, as a Native American, I constantly face oppression and am made fun of for not being white. My great great great grandparents were murdered by WHITE ######## #### during the colonial period. Those ####### English ######## killed them. But how am I living, you ask? My great great great grandparents sent their daughter, my great great grandmother, off to a cavern in an attempt to perform infanticide, inspired by the Greeks. Thankfully, she met a slave that escaped a ruthless plantation in North Carolina. They 'got in on' at the age of 40 and #### ##### to my great grandfather. He was a free man, but oppression still existed in the states. Everywhere he went, white people would give him disgusting looks as he wasn't a member of their 'superior' race. I think my work is almost done on this here forum comment. I've concluded that every day you sit in the ivory tower with 2.7 million in the bank, stating 'my dad is a lawyer', despite him most likely losingg every single court case he's ever served, endeavoring to use his race as an advantage. Face reality. You're a superficial white girl that listens to nothing but redundant and repetitive pop music. I'll talk to you again when you realize your fatal flaw. Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.
timthegreat2salt
#217912996Thursday, June 01, 2017 5:56 PM GMT

As we all know it, the world has come to listen to a genre of music called "Pop" or as I like to call it, garbage. Half the pop singers out there cant even play an instrument. I know all you kiddies are like "OMGOMGOMGG TAYLOR SWIFT CAN PLAY GUITAR," Yes, she can, but thats 1 out of thousands of pop stars. Now you're probably wondering, "What is real music?" Well here are a few bands for you: Nirvana, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Slayer, Iron Maiden, the list goes on and on and guess what, they know how to play instruments. Crazy, right? There are other garbage genres out there though, such as rap...they talk into a mic, wow much talent. No but really, they talk into a mic rhyming words with a computer generated beat. Garbage. Another point why pop and rap is garbage, is that they talk about the same topics. Money, Cars, Love, etc. And it gets really old...really fast. Now lets talk about some of your points that you might be making. "Metal Music has no words, its just screaming" well if you looked up the lyrics or had half decent ears, you would know. "Metal music has no melody, its just noise" actually metal has crap tons of melody, some specify in their genre they have melody, melodic death metal for example, it has MELODIC in its name. Convinced yet? No? Well you're probably braindead. Bye but in arabic™
Kryiss
#217914713Thursday, June 01, 2017 6:24 PM GMT

u foul creature u shall nevr convince me to lissen to such demonic screeching!1111111
SkinnyBean101
#218082863Saturday, June 03, 2017 7:42 PM GMT

Not all metal is "foul screeching". I can't stand the screechy stuff. I listen to it because it has good instrumentation.
PaleFolklore
#218145577Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:09 PM GMT

Greetings ######### ##### and sincerely caring nerds and dweebs that are reading this dissertation after presumably corresponding with me over the modern telecommunications systems known as the internet. I would like to first clarify any confusion or misunderstanding your microscopic, pea-sized, infantile, and most likely French (Canadian) brain is having in grasping the concepts I have most likely abruptly and perhaps even shockingly brought to a crashing realization. I would like to start by clearing up several key elements of my assertion. 1) My brain is larger than your brain: In measurable proportions of mass, density and volumetric surface area, my brain and encephalization ratio of body mass to grey matter exceeds your own. This attribute is due exclusively to a combination of being a human male capable of logic, early hominid neo-neander European genetic influence, staggering non-Frenchness and an upper-middle class upbringing in the best country currently in existence. 2) My ##### is larger than yours: My reproductive organ's respective length, circumference and mass is immeasurably large. I had/have more prospective mates and current "interests" than yourself, and they have been of a superior quality, and liked me more than they would have if you were me. 3) Videogames are not real: Latticed or Liquid Crystal Display monitors that arrange pixels processed by a graphical processing unit and a corresponding Scott central processing unit choreographed through various matrices and algorithms to create realistic, and lifelike experiences that consist of polygons and textures, are in fact, not real. Video Games or VGs as they are called, are not real, if you ever find yourself upset, bewildered, flustered or hornswaggled over a VG, just remember, I am better than you at said videogame, and even if I wasn't, it doesn't matter stupid. In conclusion, I hope the eyes and respective brain that is processing these words in the most likely maloccluded and French skull is capable of reaching this simple and obvious fact: I am better than you in every conceivable way. At Video Games, at real life, it makes no difference my existence is a superior one in every facet of life's experience. What you can do: 1) Take notes! Just because you will never be as smart, talented, or non-French as myself doesn't mean you shouldn't try! 2) Ki####o########ou monumental godforsaken moron. No one has cared, is going to care, or plans on caring about you in this vast and static universal sea known as time. In the words of Shakespeare: "Spectate me and take notes you lowly dweebs." "Attention nerds and dweebs: Counterstrike is not real, it’s only pixels on your computer screen. I have been to global 6 times on 3 different accounts. The game is so ez I 1v5 carry every game. Play a big boy non-loser game like quake or unreal tournament were the playerbase isn't a bunch of autistic man children crying about "muh community". P.S. there's no " community" just a bunch of losers in their parents house bedroom playing online toys made for little kiddies. Nothing makes me happier than tking and deranking in supreme comp matches while u cry like a baby over your make believe pixelated rank. Get a job, go to the gym and get a ########### It's not real.
sonicandwiifan
#218174254Sunday, June 04, 2017 9:57 PM GMT

the pop artists you listen to suck. and i dont live a white and privileged life. im native american. i may not have a life but i have a siggy
ChocolateRain45102
#218181676Sunday, June 04, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

Uh, I listen to Gorillaz...

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right