chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

woolyrhino
#218187464Monday, June 05, 2017 12:38 AM GMT

Im to lazy to read these long posts Ill just say that I dont agree whatever we are talking about
AdrenalizedTaylor
#218207632Monday, June 05, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

Listen, I'm not white either...Not all of us are little white girls. I despise most pop music but everyone has their own taste. I despise whatever that new #### #### is. I'm ashamed that I have friends that listen to these 'teen queen popstars' but listen here buddy. I have followed MCR my whole life. I adore them but listen here. Music isn't about race, and if it is it's disgusting that someone could turn music into race but stop assuming things, I am more into metal than anything, I am told "You should be listening to XXXTENTACION" and I reply "Who the hell?" and I'm also told my music is trash but guess what. Everyone has their OWN DAMN OPINION EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN DAMN OPINION now it's SICK if you think your music is the best or the only good kind. It's your taste. Now listen here at least some people can keep an open mind, I personally do think that pop music is redundant and repetitive but you see here. I personally don't like TOP. I think they're ---not going to say it or offend you but anyways keep an open mind. I'm a severe metalhead, but I'm keeping an open mind. I listen to the new and old, I try new music. I love Amy Winehouse, but I also love Slayer. Also, listen here music doesn't determine what person you. HAHAHAHAHA, look at Marilyn Manson. People say the way he looks he looks like a murder...He has an education and an open mind and a beautiful soul. I'll send you proof if you want some. Also, Ariana Grande...Do I like her music? Hell no, but her concert was just bombed, many fans who thought she was good HURT...they didn't deserve that. I don't understand why they liked her but listen here, she had the guts to do back and give a tribute. These politicians and 'good people' wouldn't do that. So many other artists wouldn't either. Music is music. I don't give a damn what you think about it just don't go on a rant about how your music is superior. Is it good? Maybe. Is it everyones choice? No. I think you can shut up now.
VitoDonatelli
#218211090Monday, June 05, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

Like seriously, how can anyone listen to metal. First off, I hear just a bunch of GROWN MEN screaming till their lungs burst like balloons, then they are ####### in every way, like seriously, its not hard to be a good Christian. The songs all sound the same and they are all about murder and death. Someone showed me Linkin Park and Slipknot and guess what, ALL SCREAMING BELIEVE IT OR NOT! How can anyone listen to death metal like that?! I am sick of children getting the appealing to this "music" and not good hip hop and r&b like ###### ####### Cmon our generation is screwed. Alright - this post is coming from a veteran™ who can actually READ and WRITE music, and I play acoustic guitar for anyone who MUST know. Plus, this post is aimed for people who have some knowledge on music theory.
HotGuyNextDoor
#223246531Monday, August 07, 2017 9:18 AM GMT

May be late but, yeah metal is great but, i pop music tells stories, i know metal can make stories too, iv'e had a sister and cousin who made me listen to different types of metal, Slipknot, Metallica, and etc (these are the only one's i actually remember) and yeah they are music and they're great, but don't say that metal has never even used computer generated stuff before, cause you know they have, there's even a way to make metal lyrics using technology now ( i would send the link to the website about that but i cant send links or it would get hashtagged). Yes i know most pop songs are garbage, but some pop artists actually want instruments back, like OneRepublic. There are actually some metal bands that use auto tune, like megadeath's never walk alone at 0:21 the word wait is heavily auto tuned. When recording an album, they record the song(obviously) but while they record it, the person behind the glass edit things digitally while they sing, and then it has to get processed and get compressed, and then uploaded online. Btw there's also a thing called techno metal, which is kinda like metal mized with a bit of edm and COMPUTER GENERATED STUFF, so yeah any song that needs to be recorded in a studio or recording booth, is being edited while they sing or make music. Btw to me metal does get boring with the same old guitar solo and everything, one time i actually slept while listening to metal. If you need to know i like, soul, classical, jazz, pop, dance, metal (if im in the mood), rock music, some emo bands, like mcr, blue's and rhythm, I love alternative, im okay with reggae even though i dont listen to it that much, i dont really like edm, im okay if hip hop, dont necessarily like it but im okay with it, Im okay with country, i dont listen to it much.
konrian
#226069939Saturday, October 07, 2017 8:25 AM GMT

there are different types of metal for crying out loud just listen to metallica / dream theater and you'll see that there are exceptions to what you always see as ''heavy metal'' (even though dream theater is prog metal but whatever.)
Tonightless
#226229637Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:19 PM GMT

You obviously dont listen to much metal genres if you think its all the same.
doggo92
#228365807Sunday, December 03, 2017 5:36 AM GMT

most kids on roblox think that RAPS and black music and dubstep and all that other crap is GOOD there are kids on roblox who wear the dam holiday crowns and spy caps while my avatar is new and kids are now pretending to dam be white im not racis im just ticked off by the amount of tasteless players that dont know what dam music is

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2