Yuniux
#218103540Sunday, June 04, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

lol why not
NoobMaster936
#218115585Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:19 AM GMT

Going to bump in case people missed Epi. 2/Act 1. Gotta Go Gaming!
therobloxsoldier084
#218116218Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

Argh OP why do you seriously make these threads... This is also not even a suggestion. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
NoobMaster936
#218116475Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:30 AM GMT

I make them for my own amusement and enjoyment. Okay and? This sub forum isn't even taken that seriously anymore, I can choose whether to make a suggestion thread or not. I think I prefer you more when you was on RT, at least when you was there you wouldn't go posting on EVERYTHING you find irrelevant and act like you're the boss of S&I. But you want a suggestion? Here's a suggestion, stay off my threads if you don't like them. It's literally simple as that. :) Stay tuned, I plan on release act 2 tomorrow hopefully. Gotta Go Gaming!
Daiyze
#218116538Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:31 AM GMT

THIS IS A JUST AN RPG AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SO STOP BEING SO SERIOUS ROBLOCSOLDIER
NoobMaster936
#218116993Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:36 AM GMT

I honestly don't care whether he's serious or not, it just seems so petty that he just comes online just to say stuff like "OP can you stop making threads like these?" or the one he recently made "OP why do you keep making threads like this?" Seriously, it's like this guy has nothing better to do with his time but trash on everyone's threads. Gotta Go Gaming!
therobloxsoldier084
#218117042Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:37 AM GMT

"I make them for my own amusement and enjoyment. Okay and? This sub forum isn't even taken that seriously anymore, I can choose whether to make a suggestion thread or not." Then what is your purpose on making these threads like this? This subforum is just posting suggestions and ideas, admins may go here and they might reply to a thread. This subforum will be taken seriously in the future if roblox would listen to us. "I think I prefer you more when you was on RT, at least when you was there you wouldn't go posting on EVERYTHING you find irrelevant and act like you're the boss of S&I." I was an S&I'er but became an RT'er. If I would be back as a S&I'er, I would still continue to trust the people here in all subforums, or this subforum. I was just thinking if people would still listen to the mods whatsoever, if I would find it irrelevant, how would I listen to them? "But you want a suggestion? Here's a suggestion, stay off my threads if you don't like them. It's literally simple as that. :) Stay tuned, I plan on release act 2 tomorrow hopefully." No. Why would I do that? And why would I be such a person that would make a person stop this thing? I would not stay off your threads, and I DO reply in your threads for some reason. Just post this thread in ATR please, next time. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
Veroax
#218117366Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:40 AM GMT

Sigh, here he is being dumb again. This is in the right sub-forum, since it is directed to S&I. Did you know that Legoseed has a pinned post talking about a event in ATR? (Which is probably supposed to be in the events sub-forum) Just ignore TheRobloxSoldier084, he shouldn't be taken seriously. Come on, criticize me for expressing my opinion. I know you want to. :)
Veroax
#218117455Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:41 AM GMT

"Just post this thread in ATR please, next time." No, this is actually supposed to be in the Roleplaying sub-forum. Come on, criticize me for expressing my opinion. I know you want to. :)
HelloKittyRestort
#218117527Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:42 AM GMT

This is about s&iers so it shouldnt go in atr
NoobMaster936
#218117549Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:43 AM GMT

You know Veroax, at this point this fool can't be reasoned with I'll take your advice. Gotta Go Gaming!
therobloxsoldier084
#218117980Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:48 AM GMT

"Sigh, here he is being dumb again. This is in the right sub-forum, since it is directed to S&I." But it is not even a suggestion, but this was supposed to be in RP (oops I thought this was going to ATR). But why would I be dumb again? I was just stating the truth, and you would just go around and ignore me, and I was just helping players out to post in the right subforum. "Did you know that Legoseed has a pinned post talking about a event in ATR? (Which is probably supposed to be in the events sub-forum)" Yeah we know about the event, but the event looks nice. But he posted the event there in ATR for some reasons, to notify people. "Just ignore TheRobloxSoldier084, he shouldn't be taken seriously." Why would I be ignored? I should take things seriously whenever if it is a bad thing or something that will happen. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
Veroax
#218118254Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:51 AM GMT

"Yeah we know about the event, but the event looks nice. But he posted the event there in ATR for some reasons, to notify people." Yet you complain about a thread that is directed to S&I, but you don't complain about Legoseed putting a thread in the wrong-subforum Wow *clap clap* Come on, criticize me for expressing my opinion. I know you want to. :)
NoobMaster936
#218118402Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:53 AM GMT

Eh Whatever, I'm not going to give you anymore attention though, you're just here to harass players and that's pretty much it. I hope you realize though that I'm not going to stop, nor will I ever stop and you're just going to have to accept that. But for future reference, you should take an english class cause most of the things you say don't make sense nor do they sound to make any sense. I'll do the same thing I did with jjblox and that is ignore him. :) Gotta Go Gaming!
Veroax
#218118558Sunday, June 04, 2017 3:55 AM GMT

"Eh Whatever, I'm not going to give you anymore attention though, you're just here to harass players and that's pretty much it. I hope you realize though that I'm not going to stop, nor will I ever stop and you're just going to have to accept that. But for future reference, you should take an english class cause most of the things you say don't make sense nor do they sound to make any sense. I'll do the same thing I did with jjblox and that is ignore him. :)" For some reason, that sounded like a good roast. You did better than Pink_Guest! (No offense, pink_guest, but all you do is create flamewars.) Come on, criticize me for expressing my opinion. I know you want to. :)
therobloxsoldier084
#218119176Sunday, June 04, 2017 4:03 AM GMT

"Eh Whatever, I'm not going to give you anymore attention though, you're just here to harass players and that's pretty much it. I hope you realize though that I'm not going to stop, nor will I ever stop and you're just going to have to accept that." And you would just go try to start a flame war here in this thread, if I would harass players here, this would not solve problems, and I am just stating the truth once again. And I am not going to accept that you will still make threads like this. It has already been since a long time trying to complain to you, it is just some sort of irritating when I see a person complaining. "But for future reference, you should take an english class cause most of the things you say don't make sense nor do they sound to make any sense." Just come on, I was taking english class until I would learn all the things that the teacher has given me. If I would make things sense, then people would have just listened to me and just stating the fact that they would not add back a feature. "I'll do the same thing I did with jjblox and that is ignore him. :)" Then I'll should be ignoring you too. I am just so irritating when you are countering my points and I am tired on complaining you. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
NoobMaster936
#218119428Sunday, June 04, 2017 4:06 AM GMT

"Then I'll should be ignoring you too. I am just so irritating when you are countering my points and I am tired on complaining you." I'm going to hope you actually keep what you just stated here. Gotta Go Gaming!
Veroax
#218119468Sunday, June 04, 2017 4:06 AM GMT

"Then I'll should be ignoring you too. I am just so irritating when you are countering my points and I am tired on complaining you." How about you keep it that way? Most of Noobmaster936 threads have you criticizing him because it's in the "wrong sub-forum" How about you drop your mini-mod act and start acting normal. Come on, criticize me for expressing my opinion. I know you want to. :)
NoobMaster936
#218119603Sunday, June 04, 2017 4:08 AM GMT

Here is Episode 1 if future readers haven't read it yet: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=217855447&PageIndex=1 Gotta Go Gaming!
Trokendo
#218158435Sunday, June 04, 2017 6:18 PM GMT

Bump Plez don't bring me in a flamewar. I'm to COOL for that
Trokendo
#218158481Sunday, June 04, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

Is it ironic I use ice powers but my character is Summer themed? Plez don't bring me in a flamewar. I'm to COOL for that
NoobMaster936
#218158575Sunday, June 04, 2017 6:20 PM GMT

That was BEFORE you changed your avatar lol. Gotta Go Gaming!
Trokendo
#218158629Sunday, June 04, 2017 6:22 PM GMT

I know, it's just ironic that now I'm dressed in Summer clothes. Plez don't bring me in a flamewar. I'm to COOL for that
Trokendo
#218158732Sunday, June 04, 2017 6:23 PM GMT

TRS084 why do you bother coming to this thread just to hate on it? It's just a funny thing Noob decided to do. This isn't gonna cause fallout and we'll all have to hide in bunkers. So stahp hatin' before we blow your country to smithereens. Plez don't bring me in a flamewar. I'm to COOL for that
Daiyze
#218158830Sunday, June 04, 2017 6:24 PM GMT

You should add therobloxsoldier to this