of     1   

AethericXeryion
#218088514Saturday, June 03, 2017 8:50 PM GMT

While there are other Posts with pointing out this argument they seem unofficial, So I will say what Roblox Needs to address. Scammers are one of worst things on Roblox, both the spammers and "Free ROBUX" Scamms but Roblox deals with that better than Scammers. But Spammers/Scammers (The Don't click me ones and the you are elgible for ROBUX) Have been dying since no one really gets the Messages anymore but Don't click me and Click me and Read my Desc is flooding Everyone. With messages you could choose not to deal with them, Also people who have just started don't get them, So There are no limits on who you can friend, so Either Roblox bans anyone from using that name, or have people just block Them from getting friend requests, Such as Murder Mystery 2 you can block trade requests but you can send them. Roblox Should have something Similar. This would also be great as for some people as we all get random friend requests. Roblox Should also bring back the Best friend thing, You could make anyone a best friend and you would get a little msg saying that _____ made you a Best friend. And they would have another row. While I did get off topic, In conclusion Roblox should go back to having best friends, stop scammers and Block friend requests but still give them.

of     1