of     1   

gamerchris970
#218095242Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:33 PM GMT

Now I pretty much always see an ad. I think back to the times when robux was worthless. I'm drowning in nostalgia and I must confess. I miss the times when it was fun and it was a mess. When I had a whole map to explore you see, when my friends were playing right next to me. When I was sitting in Crossroads and putting up a fight. Being funny, that's the only thing I did when I got home. I'm trying to re-live it, well if you call it living. I'm trying to go back, trying to get back the feeling. When respect meant visits. Days of playtime, but I kept on playing. I had only one goal, but now it's gone. Now everybody knows what it's like or am I wrong? With OBC it's much easier to get money. the times I've been bashed - for looking like a nob. And now I'm a new account on my way up again. It's like a record being times But I don't really think it was the friends that I met. I think it was the fun times we had playing then. I wish circle studs were back. I'm stuck in the past. I wish I could get my ugly back. Now if you're gonna get place visits. Gotta get robux for an ad. Remember General Disscussion in the Standards got low. and good times seem to be over. They seem to be over -- All updates, plays in my head over. They should have never gone away. Never gone away. All updates, plays in my head over. They should have never gone away. Never gone away...
StoneThinker
#218096998Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

>joined in 2016 I am the jester of "=)" and "=("
StoneThinker
#218097016Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

oh wow this was a song my bad continue I am the jester of "=)" and "=("
gamerchris970
#220252390Sunday, July 02, 2017 3:28 AM GMT

My old account got deleted
Veroax
#220252570Sunday, July 02, 2017 3:30 AM GMT

"I wish I could get my ugly back." Oh hey ###### ################# now! We all are! Because you sad violin music'd scrub me
Veroax
#220252612Sunday, July 02, 2017 3:31 AM GMT

"I wish I could get my ugly back." Oh hey ____ __ We ___ __! Because you sad violin music'd scrub me

of     1