of     1   

TheAlphaMMB
#218110535Sunday, June 04, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

1. Refunds: This is a common suggestion that I hope can come out in the future. When someone buys something and doesn't like it, they would want to refund it and get their Robux that they had lost due to something they thought they wasted. But, so far, there is no way for us to get Robux back for something we bought but didn't like in the end. I know that you may think that this would be a bad idea, due to people buying the product, using it for as long as they want, and then getting their Robux back, basically letting someone use something for free. But I have a solution. There can be a time limit on when they can get a refund. When that time is up, then they can no longer get a refund on the product they purchased. The limit is something I want for you, Roblox, to decide, for I do not want to be in full control of this, though this is just a suggestion. 2. Seen: There should be a way to know if your message has been seen by the person you sent it to. If you send a message to someone and they may not respond for a while, you should be able to know if they had seen it or not, so you will know and be assured. Kind of like a text message, but within the messaging system. How would it work? Well, if someone sends you a message and open it, they should see the word "opened" on their side so they know you read it or at least acknowledged its existence. These are just my suggestions on what should be on the next update for Roblox. I hope for good support and hope that you, Roblox, respond to this in any way, even if its a denial or an acceptance. And I hope that everyone in the Roblox community agrees with my Forum. Thank you. -TheAlphaMMB
AannddyyLa
#218110679Sunday, June 04, 2017 2:13 AM GMT

#1: "All purchases of products and services from us (including, without limitation, purchases of ROBUX, virtual items, and memberships) are final and non-refundable, except as required by applicable law" - ROBLOX Terms of Use #2: Support

of     1