of     1   

DieterModel
#218649776Sunday, June 11, 2017 4:03 PM GMT

[Send this application after it's completed to either a Commander or Veteran.] [!] Any member found breaking the Rules excessively of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplaying community will be exiled from the group. 1. What is your experience with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series? 2. Who are Freedom's enemies, and why? 3. Why does Freedom want the zone open to all? 4. What are the basic rules of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplaying community? 5. Type out a brief description of your character's bio below, [Paragraph long.]
RoxProox
#218650581Sunday, June 11, 2017 4:16 PM GMT

You're in the wrong subforum. Go to Clans & Guilds.
AgentSpeirs
#218713392Monday, June 12, 2017 8:38 AM GMT

This is for a roleplay group.
RoxProox
#218727441Monday, June 12, 2017 3:56 PM GMT

The Roleplaying Subforum is meant for Roleplaying on threads. Not games or groups.
awsomefastepickiller
#219492862Friday, June 23, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

It's a roleplaying group for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplaying community.
RoxProox
#219517291Friday, June 23, 2017 9:31 AM GMT

What did I just say? "The Roleplaying Subforum is meant for Roleplaying on threads. Not games or groups."
kingsteven91
#219519797Friday, June 23, 2017 11:10 AM GMT

Why fredom your #######
awsomefastepickiller
#221466791Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:38 AM GMT

It's a roleplaying group for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplaying community. I can do this all day.
FrailFonta12
#221473997Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:11 AM GMT

Nice to know that
RoxProox
#221474723Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:21 AM GMT

"It's a roleplaying group for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplaying community." "It's a roleplaying group" "roleplaying group" "group" "The Roleplaying Subforum is meant for Roleplaying on threads. Not games or groups." "Not games or groups." "groups" All GROUP-related threads belong in Clans & Guilds.
awsomefastepickiller
#221512788Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:05 PM GMT

It's a roleplaying group for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplaying community. The more you try to make a point, the more I copy and paste this.
RoxProox
#221513723Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:19 PM GMT

Oh, so are you guys going to post threads here on the forum where it's all written roleplays, the role players fill out character sheets and wait to be accepted, and then you roleplay here on the forum? No, didn't think so. Now since this is for a group, it should be in Clans & Guilds, AKA the group forum. Clans & Guilds are meant for all kinds of groups, including Roleplaying Groups. The Roleplaying Forum is meant for written roleplays that are played out on the thread's post, not a server. God, I'm beginning to feel happy I'm moving to RPNation after the subforum is deleted.
awsomefastepickiller
#221527541Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:31 PM GMT

It's a roleplaying group for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplaying community. The more you try to make a point, the more I copy and paste this.
tarkmees4
#226129355Sunday, October 08, 2017 2:51 PM GMT

1. What is your experience with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series? I have played the trio, i know of the most of the factions 2. Who are Freedom's enemies, and why? Duty Faction Freedom wants free-entry to the zone for the good of science and understanding, as well as a way to escape the outside world. Duty wants to purge the zone of all its abnormalities, that means mutants, anomalies and eventually artifacts. However, they see artifacts as a means to an end and work together with the ecologists to develop better ways of "killing" the zone. 3. Why does Freedom want the zone open to all? For the good of science and understanding, and to escape to the outside world 4. What are the basic rules of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplaying community? Not abusing votekick, do not interfier with others Roleplay 5. Type out a brief description of your character's bio below, [Paragraph long.] Kolya is a Beginning Stalker, who just finished his greatest mission to find peace and understanding to the Zone. He's best friends are his gun and his wits.
DieterModel
#226161899Monday, October 09, 2017 1:47 AM GMT

Hey, it's been awhile since this was last commented but I feel I should say this. I'm the same person who made this awhile back, and i'm here to tell YOU. No one cares. Go minimod somewhere else, control freak <3
ossuke
#226198261Monday, October 09, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

1. What is your experience with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series? I have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call Of Pripyat and I have looked trough the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wiki many times. 2. Who are Freedom's enemies, and why? The Freedom's enemies are the Duty and the Military. The Duty is hostile to Freedom due to them wanting to destroy the Zone while Freedom want to preserve the Zone for it's scientific marvels. The Military just think of them as illegal trespassers. 3. Why does Freedom want the zone open to all? So they could share the mysterious happenings that happen in the Zone and so they could make sure that not only the state would be able to legally share secrets of the Zone. 4. What are the basic rules of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplaying community? Don't randomly interfere with other people's roleplays. 5. Type out a brief description of your character's bio below, [Paragraph long.] Oskar has been in the Zone for at least over a year and has a generally cynical outlook on life. He came to the Zone after a foiled bank robbery in the outside world. He usually acts in mysterious ways and often doesn't even tell his closest friends what his plans are. Despite this he's generally pretty pleasant to be around if you're a friend. [Couldn't find any Commanders or Veterans so i just sort of posted this here. Thank you for taking some of your extremely precious time to read This Mr.President]
ossuke
#226220437Tuesday, October 10, 2017 1:26 PM GMT

Oh and on question 4. also don't abuse votekick, that is all [I hope]

of     1