of     1   

Xuest
#218878631Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:23 PM GMT

For the players who are constantly on ROBLOX, doing whatever the hell they're doing, shouldn't they be getting rewards? And I know ROBUX has been suggested constantly but really, instead of that, there is a way both ROBLOX and the users can benefit. If a user is active for 2 weeks straight, it would be reasonable for them to get 10% off their next purchase that is sold in the catalog by ROBLOX? And it would re-new every 2 weeks. E.g - A user has been active for 2 weeks straight, therefore, if they want to buy a hat that costs 500 ROBUX, they would only pay 450 ROBUX. And then, if they are active for another two weeks, they could get 10% of their next purchase, only if they have used their previous discount though. I feel like the discounts should not be combined together. PROS for ROBLOX; It will probably make you guys richer as if the accessories/gear was cheaper, users would be buying more and more hats as they can afford more but then will also buy more ROBUX because they feel like it's worth the price and want to buy more hats. An example - Say a user buys 400 ROBUX and they buy a hat that was 440 ROBUX but because of the discount, they got it for 396 ROBUX. But then, they want a hat for 30 ROBUX, so they'll probably buy the 90 ROBUX option (on mobile device), as they got a discount anyway, so they're basically paying for 2 hats for less than what they would have paid for the original hat without the discount. (396+30=426, 14 ROBUX less than the original hat without discount.) PROS for USERS; Cheaper stuff, yay. Hope you guys understood, or I most likely just wasted time. ; )
Mana_Shimizu
#218878812Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:26 PM GMT

NB4 OBC only feature. -REPOSTING-
TheLuaDoge
#218882634Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:27 PM GMT

tl;dr this siggy is mine

of     1