of     1   

17_J
#219256854Monday, June 19, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

Currency: Add a new one like tix, or just add tix back, we need them because of the following reasons New Accounts Almost ALL new accounts are not allowed to buy robux from their parents, and barely any items are free. New accounts need currency a day, maybe a single robux a day. Hard to Gain Robux is hard to gain, also advertisements are very hard to gain off of. If i spent 10k on ads for my group, i get about 2.5k visits on my group game. If it was tix, i would have that amount and would be able to cash back about a half of a thousand robux. Over time, i would gain more from visits on my game. I would be able to get it back. It is implied that the only way to start off it to pay money to roblox to play, you can do it for free but almost everything blocks everything. There should be no marketplace fee on items for nbc and bc. Everything else can be the same, but roblox is turning into a pay to play game with the removal of free currency and all of that. More Players Since the removal of tix, many people have quit. If tix were added back, would would get out and people would rejoin roblox and also get new people that dont want to play because of this removal. Roblox would then make more sales of robux and currency. BC should also get a bigger amount of tix a day. Also for the exchange, there should be no fee. These suggestions would make WAY more money for roblox, and everyone else would have fun. The top games would have instead of 20k people on the first game at max in a day, i would say double or triple the amount if you added tix back or a new currency with the same property as tix. Hashtags: Do not hashtag numbers, but hashtags words that are bad in different languages and english and words like it that look/sound the same so that roblox can be safer, but also more fun because almost everything people say is hashtags even if its not even close to bad. Friends/Followers/Following Unfriend should be on the page like unfollow. There should be no max friends, if you have played roblox for a long time (like me), you gain very many friends. Items: Players should be able to make hats and accessories but only if it is approved by roblox admins just like advertisements. The admins should set the price, im not very sure bout this item suggestion but you can decide to choose this or not. Servers: Max players should be 100 for BC, TBC, and OBC. It should also be available for non-bc but only if they have played for a year or more so that they understand the game. Games: You should be able to get robux from games that a roblox mod or admins approves how much it is and they go into the studio but only they can change the amount. It should be available to add that to your game after you reach 25K+ visits on that place. You should also be able to trade limiteds in game, and nbc should be able to trade to (im not sure about nbc be able to trade but you can do this is if you want). When you click a name it should show the friend request, follow, block, but it should also show trade items. Recording on roblox You should be able to connect it to your youtube channel (with the stream key on youtube that anyone with it can livestream there) which you should be able to put it on your roblox screen under record and then livestream, or just record on your roblox page. Groups Groups should be slightly more robux to create, just to be safe, like maybe 250 or so. Thank you for reading and i hope you do some of these suggestions!
AmplifiedElio
#219257079Monday, June 19, 2017 10:09 PM GMT

I agree to every single statement you said. Support
Misopedia
#219257238Monday, June 19, 2017 10:11 PM GMT

before you talk about these problems, know them R$4,778
17_J
#219257297Monday, June 19, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

Thanks.
17_J
#219257337Monday, June 19, 2017 10:13 PM GMT

I joined before you, think about what you say before you say it.
17_J
#219257547Monday, June 19, 2017 10:16 PM GMT

anyone else support
Misopedia
#219257786Monday, June 19, 2017 10:19 PM GMT

you joined before me, you must know the problems more than i do!! think about what you say before talking, because obviously you dont know the story behind these problems. R$4,778
17_J
#219778838Monday, June 26, 2017 6:47 AM GMT

lol sure join me pls im lonely ;c
GmanSheep2016
#219779199Monday, June 26, 2017 6:54 AM GMT

tl;dr
Misopedia
#219792844Monday, June 26, 2017 1:53 PM GMT

tl;dr kid doesnt know how roblox works R$3,651
17_J
#219813491Monday, June 26, 2017 7:02 PM GMT

lol join me pls im lonely ;c