of     1   

ZeoInferno
#219669258Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:56 AM GMT

I suggest we receive an additional privacy feature allowing us to disable friend request communications. I suggest this because scammers are attempting to reach out to you with suspicious usernames following a friend request. And by, "suspicious usernames", I mean some like this... CheckMyProfile_xw34 DontCheckMyProfile_xa38 ClickMe_x473 Etc. etc. If you do happen to check their profile, their bio reads something about you being eligible for free online currency and membership by having you go to a suspicious site and entering sensitive information online for the scammer to have and to lock you out of your account. And the sad part is, at that point, once you enter that information, it's too late. I personally don't like the fact these individuals create so many fake accounts and constantly spam your friend requests. And even though most of us have common sense to ignore it, some of us do not. Which is why I suggest we receive a privacy feature that allows us to disable others sending us friend requests. I can see some reasons why this can be a useless feature, but this could potentially decrease security incidents for children who don't know what they're doing. Because scammers are getting more and more clever with the way they're scamming others. And having this feature can at least stop the scammers from influencing others by checking their profile and going to a harmful link. That is my suggestion, I'm open to feedback. What do you think? – Seventh Inferno of Zeo, 2014
chaserocks2003
#219669379Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:57 AM GMT

support
allcafesaretrash
#219670952Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:17 AM GMT

Support
ImAFatGuyLoLoL
#219671426Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:24 AM GMT

I would like to add on. You should be able to create a list of people with a certain code word(s) so that they cannot send you friend request or follow unless you met them in-game. Like for example, If you type "ClickMe", it would block all people with "Clickme" in their names from FR and following you, unless you meet them in game.
ZeoInferno
#219783206Monday, June 26, 2017 8:33 AM GMT

That would be an interesting add-on. Would be even better.

of     1