of     1   

BritishClara
#219798125Monday, June 26, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

This is an idea for the Breaking Point Moderation System on how it could work. I feel like this will help engage with the community as well as solve problems. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 A system where a in-game player can write a ticket with a Subject and Description of what could be wrong with the game or can be used to report a player (who could be glitching/breaking) to us Moderators. These tickets can be sent to a Trello where us Moderators can review them and join the game of where the ticket was sent from. From there we can try and sort the situation out and provide a moderation system which could work perfectly. To stop continuous spam, you can send one ticket every 10 minutes for the Mods to review and resolve if necessary. People whom spam just 'for fun' could be put in a Blacklist to stop them from using the Ticket System. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐮 A menu of which you have simple commands to help improve the service of Moderation, this could be used in-game when trying to resolve a ticket. For example, the game isn't loading anymore, with the Mod Menu you could shutdown the game and tell them to move onto another server. Commands it could have: Kick, Ban, Shutdown, Reset Points, Give Skins (if people could have been scammed), PM (to talk to people privately), etc.. When kicking, banning or any main command is used. You must have a reason behind it. For example, "!kick [player] [reason]" (doesn't have to be typed, mod menu can be used for silent commands). Since sometimes the community can 'get bored' maybe we could add also 2-3 small fun commands for the players entertainment (these commands could be in a time period so at a certain time the command will stop, and it will not destroy the game in anyway). ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐬 A way to see the in-game logs and to know if people are lying/cheating within' the game. It will log every trade, server time, every Mod Command used (to stop Moderator maybe Using this can help determine what player has been cheating and help us find the exploiters, glitchers or scammers within' the game. Since there are logs, it will stop Moderators abusing this Moderator Menu for their or friends benefit. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I've been thinking of this for a while now, and It'd be a great way to keep the community happy and satisfied with the game. I can understand for if you do not want this. If so, great! I am willing to let you add/remove features from this forum list.

of     1