of     1   

PilotPotrzebny
#219800074Monday, June 26, 2017 4:14 PM GMT

I am thinking of a system by which developers will be able to give users ROBUX. This tactic would bust the idea of "ROBLOX Rewards Receipt" scams and will give developers the chance to gain playtime and players to get ROBUX. Lots of developers who gain a lot of ROBUX don't have much to do with them except advertise their game when they're spending money on it. ROBLOX Payouts would be able to give developers the gift to add a feature where they could convert in-game currency to ROBUX. For example, "Framed" has F$, which has an exchange rate of 2F$ for 1 ROBUX... but the developers of the game could make it so if you get 25 of them, you get 1 ROBUX. They would be able to both increase playtime and profit off of rich players like DevEx does. Do you like this idea or no, and do you support? Reply your questions below and I will try to answer them! If you are a part of the ROBLOX Developer forum, please post it there and give the link to this thread so the developers and admins of ROBLOX and the Devforums who have large contacts within the community can see. Thanks!
iamawesome87383
#219800685Monday, June 26, 2017 4:23 PM GMT

Sounds like a good idea to me, sadly I am rational. This might cause inflation, so I'm neutral towards this
Daiyze
#219800872Monday, June 26, 2017 4:26 PM GMT

Devs who get lots of robux can cash out for real money
PilotPotrzebny
#219801077Monday, June 26, 2017 4:30 PM GMT

Yes, they can, but real money can't bring ROBLOX playtime. All they have to go to when trying to get playtime is ads, and this feature would help minigame makers.

of     1